BY PALMER'S #76 in Scalp Treatments

New. Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Organi-Gro™ Therapeutic Balm With Vitamin E. For Hair & Scalp. Restores Softness & Manageability. Leaves Hair Silky. Long Lasting Sheen Palmer s Olive Oil Formula line of products is formulated with Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, meeting the strictest quality standards.  Only extra virgin olive oil comes from the first cold press of the olives ensuring the oil s natural integrity in order to retain all of its beneficial vitamins & minerals. Enriched with Vitamin E, A & D, Organi-Gro™, &a. see more...

Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy
  • "I've Been Using This For Quite Awhile It Works Great For Moisturizing Hair But I Have Not Seen Much Growth." in 2 reviews
  • "Even though I have fine, straight hair this product doesn't weigh it down." in 1 review
  • "Very good for keeping your hair moisturized and I use their lotions and Cocoa butter." in 1 review
  • "I thought it was the clarifying shampoo I used before using this." in 1 review
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy, 8.8 oz
I bought 2 of these, one for myself and one for my husband. I do like using this when I definitely just finished washing my hair and it helps keep the stray hairs in place. Just a tad of info for people who decide to buy this: A little goes a long way. Too much product will make your hair look super oily and greasy and will make it almost a hard stiff texture if only used in one area. My husband learned this the hard way. Otherwise, great product and will buy more when I run out.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't care for this for my hair. It made it super greasy and the formula was very sticky and like clay like. My hair did not take this well at all I had tried to work with it but I had got tired of try so I just washed it out. I just think it wasn't for my hair type.
B G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This formula is very heavy and slightly sticky, but it does a great job of keeping my frizz under control without having a greasy look. It also is great for your scalp. I have dry, itchy scalp often, and I feel that this controls that a bit. Not sure I would buy it again.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell i bought mine at Walmart for $6 and i use it on my kids and myself works better after washing hair then u massage it into ur scalp in circular movement
Chinonye E.
Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay. I honestly don't even use this product much because I'm pretty sure it had mineral oil in it. And miner oil blocks your pores. And it wasn't that few effective
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for a few months now and I do feel like it has improved my hair growth and the health of my hair. I apply it to my scalp and lightly to the ends of my hair the night before I wash my hair. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is very greasy and it is very thick and heavy, but other than that it is a great product.
Deirdre C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this stuff for a week or so and my hair is so much softer and easier to brush. I bought two 4oz size tubs from the store for a dollar each and they will definitely last me a while despite bring small. I only use a nickel sized amount, sometimes a quarter and it works very well. A little goes a long way.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
I'm not going to lie, I was really scared off by how greasy this looks in the jar. It is very thick but it doesn't leave your hair greasy or heavy. I have been using it for 2 months now and have almost 4 full inches for growth! A must have!
Kimberly J.
This product is good when used as a sealant for another moisturizer. Does not work very well on its own. It is not too heavy or too light. It is definitely very affordable and avalible at a lot of stores. Sometimes can make hair feel very dense and weighted down.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It smells great and I can actually smell it throughout the day. I really do enjoy that about a product. The packaging is also cute and goes along with my bathroom decor. I'd definitely buy this in the future and urge anyone I know to buy it.
Abigail W.
I have brittle hair I wondered how well this product works for people who have the same problem
Yasmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry and damaged hair. I'm trying to find something to help heal it and give it life. Something that will make it glossy and not become frizzy throughout the day. I don't want to spend a load of cash, so hopefully suggestions for inexpensive products can help. Any suggestions as to what might work?
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
For people who use this product, does it work well? If so, how long did it take for your hair to grow?
Charee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a recent subscription service. What is the best way of using this product on naturally curly hair and will it clog the pores in my scalp?
How long would I keep it in my hair?