BY PALMER'S #69 in Scalp Treatments

New. Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Organi-Gro™ Therapeutic Balm With Vitamin E. For Hair & Scalp. Restores Softness & Manageability. Leaves Hair Silky. Long Lasting Sheen Palmer s Olive Oil Formula line of products is formulated with Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, meeting the strictest quality standards.  Only extra virgin olive oil comes from the first cold press of the olives ensuring the oil s natural integrity in order to retain all of its beneficial vitamins & minerals. Enriched with Vitamin E, A & D, Organi-Gro™, &a. see more...

• I received this product in a recent subscription service. What is...1 Answers
  • I have very dry and damaged hair. I'm trying to find something to...2 Answers
  • How long would I keep it in my hair?1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I've Been Using This For Quite Awhile It Works Great For Moisturizing Hair But I Have Not Seen Much Growth." in 2 reviews
  • "I thought it was the clarifying shampoo I used before using this." in 1 review
  • "Very good for keeping your hair moisturized and I use their lotions and Cocoa butter." in 1 review
  • "Even though I have fine, straight hair this product doesn't weigh it down." in 1 review
Amyah F.
Baconton
Review for: Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy, 8.8 oz more...
This product help my hair grow.It will only grow if you stay consistent with it.It helps promote hair growth,I apply it nightly with my castor oil.I saw a major difference in it after a few weeks of using the product.
Emma B.
Review for: Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy, 8.8 oz more...
I don’t really get this product. You are literally putting grease goop in your hair🙈 I would fine if it said use before shower but the directions say use every day... without wash. I think there is better alternatives than this. Don’t recommend
Sky A.
Bronx
Review for: Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy, 8.8 oz more...
I purchased this product at my local beauty supply it was very affordable. I have only been using this product for about 30 days I am already seeing amazing results. Not only has this product made my hair grow but it has improved the texture of my hair as well . Would definitely recommend
Kelly H.
westland
Review for: Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy, 8.8 oz more...
Love this product. I wanted something to help my edges grow back and this did the trick. Very easy to use. I use this nightly around my edges when wrapping my hair. Left my hair feeling soft and also great for keeping shine.
Charee M.
I received this product and a hair subscription kit about two years ago and even though it gave my hair great shine, it made my scalp sticky and it just felt goopy.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Love the smell i bought mine at Walmart for $6 and i use it on my kids and myself works better after washing hair then u massage it into ur scalp in circular movement
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés.
Chinonye E.
Durham
It's okay. I honestly don't even use this product much because I'm pretty sure it had mineral oil in it. And miner oil blocks your pores. And it wasn't that few effective
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy, 8.8 oz more...
I bought 2 of these, one for myself and one for my husband. I do like using this when I definitely just finished washing my hair and it helps keep the stray hairs in place. Just a tad of info for people who decide to buy this: A little goes a long way. Too much product will make your hair look super oily and greasy and will make it almost a hard stiff texture if only used in one area. My husband learned this the hard way. Otherwise, great product and will buy more when I run out.
Brianna R.
I've been using this product for a few months now and I do feel like it has improved my hair growth and the health of my hair. I apply it to my scalp and lightly to the ends of my hair the night before I wash my hair. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is very greasy and it is very thick and heavy, but other than that it is a great product.
Yasmin A.
I have very dry and damaged hair. I'm trying to find something to help heal it and give it life. Something that will make it glossy and not become frizzy throughout the day. I don't want to spend a load of cash, so hopefully suggestions for inexpensive products can help. Any suggestions as to what might work?
Abigail W.
I have brittle hair I wondered how well this product works for people who have the same problem
How long would I keep it in my hair?
Charee M.
I received this product in a recent subscription service. What is the best way of using this product on naturally curly hair and will it clog the pores in my scalp?
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
For people who use this product, does it work well? If so, how long did it take for your hair to grow?