BY PALMER'S

New. Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Organi-Gro™ Therapeutic Balm With Vitamin E. For Hair & Scalp. Restores Softness & Manageability. Leaves Hair Silky. Long Lasting Sheen Palmer s Olive Oil Formula line of products is formulated with Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, meeting the strictest quality standards.  Only extra virgin olive oil comes from the first cold press of the olives ensuring the oil s natural integrity in order to retain all of its beneficial vitamins & minerals. Enriched with Vitamin E, A & D, Organi-Gro™, &a. see more...

• I received this product in a recent subscription service....1 Answers
  • I have very dry and damaged hair. I'm trying to find some...2 Answers
  • How long would I keep it in my hair?1 Answers
Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy
  • "I've Been Using This For Quite Awhile It Works Great For Moisturizing Hair But I Have Not Seen Much Growth." in 2 reviews
  • "Even though I have fine, straight hair this product doesn't weigh it down." in 1 review
  • "I thought it was the clarifying shampoo I used before using this." in 1 review
  • "Very good for keeping your hair moisturized and I use their lotions and Cocoa butter." in 1 review
Hana W.
Arizona
I have used this oil for a few months after wash and go's. I have realized that depending on the amount I put in my hair, it can either make my curls look great or greasy. I recommend not to put a lot of this product in your hair and when you do, it will be shining in the sun:).
Keeley B.
Queen creek , AZ
Review for: Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy, 8.8 oz more...
A little goes a long way!! This stuff is great for an easy, mess free scalp treatment and helps maintain the dry, flaky scalp! It is super affordable too for how well it works. Love the Palmers line!
Kelly H.
westland
Review for: Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy, 8.8 oz more...
Love this product. I wanted something to help my edges grow back and this did the trick. Very easy to use. I use this nightly around my edges when wrapping my hair. Left my hair feeling soft and also great for keeping shine.
Amyah F.
Baconton
Review for: Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy, 8.8 oz more...
This product help my hair grow.It will only grow if you stay consistent with it.It helps promote hair growth,I apply it nightly with my castor oil.I saw a major difference in it after a few weeks of using the product.
Mia R.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy, 8.8 oz more...
This product smells really good but it kind f leaves my hair feeling a little hard. It wasn’t expensive at all though and it does hold my hair in place all day though i use it along with other products in my natural hair too.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Love the smell i bought mine at Walmart for $6 and i use it on my kids and myself works better after washing hair then u massage it into ur scalp in circular movement
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy, 8.8 oz more...
I bought 2 of these, one for myself and one for my husband. I do like using this when I definitely just finished washing my hair and it helps keep the stray hairs in place. Just a tad of info for people who decide to buy this: A little goes a long way. Too much product will make your hair look super oily and greasy and will make it almost a hard stiff texture if only used in one area. My husband learned this the hard way. Otherwise, great product and will buy more when I run out.
Brianna R.
I've been using this product for a few months now and I do feel like it has improved my hair growth and the health of my hair. I apply it to my scalp and lightly to the ends of my hair the night before I wash my hair. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is very greasy and it is very thick and heavy, but other than that it is a great product.
Deirdre C.
I have been using this stuff for a week or so and my hair is so much softer and easier to brush. I bought two 4oz size tubs from the store for a dollar each and they will definitely last me a while despite bring small. I only use a nickel sized amount, sometimes a quarter and it works very well. A little goes a long way.
keren a.
crowley la
I really didn't care for this for my hair. It made it super greasy and the formula was very sticky and like clay like. My hair did not take this well at all I had tried to work with it but I had got tired of try so I just washed it out. I just think it wasn't for my hair type.
Yasmin A.
I have very dry and damaged hair. I'm trying to find something to help heal it and give it life. Something that will make it glossy and not become frizzy throughout the day. I don't want to spend a load of cash, so hopefully suggestions for inexpensive products can help. Any suggestions as to what might work?
Abigail W.
I have brittle hair I wondered how well this product works for people who have the same problem
How long would I keep it in my hair?
Charee M.
I received this product in a recent subscription service. What is the best way of using this product on naturally curly hair and will it clog the pores in my scalp?
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
For people who use this product, does it work well? If so, how long did it take for your hair to grow?

Kohl's