3 colors available

BY PALMER'S #83 in Scalp Treatments

New. Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Organi-Gro™ Therapeutic Balm With Vitamin E. For Hair & Scalp. Restores Softness & Manageability. Leaves Hair Silky. Long Lasting Sheen Palmer s Olive Oil Formula line of products is formulated with Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, meeting the strictest quality standards.  Only extra virgin olive oil comes from the first cold press of the olives ensuring the oil s natural integrity in order to retain all of its beneficial vitamins & minerals. Enriched with Vitamin E, A & D, Organi-Gro™, &a. see more...

• I received this product in a recent subscription service. What is t...1 Answers
  • I have very dry and damaged hair. I'm trying to find something to h...1 Answers
  • For people who use this product, does it work well? If so, how long...1 Answers
Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Gro Therapy
  • "I've Been Using This For Quite Awhile It Works Great For Moisturizing Hair But I Have Not Seen Much Growth." in 2 reviews
  • "Even though I have fine, straight hair this product doesn't weigh it down." in 1 review
  • "Very good for keeping your hair moisturized and I use their lotions and Cocoa butter." in 1 review
  • "I thought it was the clarifying shampoo I used before using this." in 1 review
Carol P.
Carol P.
I have to get in on my opinion for this product! lol First of all they should call this GRO MIRACLE. This stuff works magic! it may feel thick and gooey but it works. I would recommend using it at night before bed or out of shower. Ive been using this product for two months and already see 3 inches of hair growth. Now that's awesome for those of you like myself that want that long sleekly beautiful thick hair. I approve of this product! A must have.
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Liverpool, NY
I just bought product over the weekend. I applied it after blow drying and used a very small amount primarily on my scalp and then a bit more through my hair. I usually have dandruff flakes but those are gone and my hair is not weighed down. My regrowth is softer and more manageable since using this. This product worked well on the new growth that I may let my perm grow out?? I can't comment on the growing ability yet, but pleased thus far
Aaliyah F.
Aaliyah F.
Ankeny, Ia
This stuff is soooookkkk amazing I use this on my hair and it helping a lot it so soft and its smells amazing. If my scalp starts to itch I wash my hair and then towel dry then if it's a little damp I just let it air dry thing I put this on to my scalp to roots then I straight my hair and ready to go. !!! I love this product
Ps I wouldn't let me upload a photo I took so sorry if it doesn't show I hop it shows
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a while now and I really like it. It leaves my hair feeling nice and moisturized
Charlee G.
Charlee G.
Sioux City, IA
It leaves my hair to greasy. Maybe I'm not using it right. Going to finish my jar!!
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this stuff for a week or so and my hair is so much softer and easier to brush. I bought two 4oz size tubs from the store for a dollar each and they will definitely last me a while despite bring small. I only use a nickel sized amount, sometimes a quarter and it works very well. A little goes a long way.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for a few months now and I do feel like it has improved my hair growth and the health of my hair. I apply it to my scalp and lightly to the ends of my hair the night before I wash my hair. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is very greasy and it is very thick and heavy, but other than that it is a great product.
Rhianna K.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
I'm not going to lie, I was really scared off by how greasy this looks in the jar. It is very thick but it doesn't leave your hair greasy or heavy. I have been using it for 2 months now and have almost 4 full inches for growth! A must have!
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
This product is good when used as a sealant for another moisturizer. Does not work very well on its own. It is not too heavy or too light. It is definitely very affordable and avalible at a lot of stores. Sometimes can make hair feel very dense and weighted down.
Anisha G.
Anisha G.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best products for hair treatment. It got rid of all my damage from straightening or curling. I sleep with it in my hair and wash it out the next day. By using it twice a week for 2-3 months my hair has gotten much much healthier and a lot longer. I will always keep buying it.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
I have brittle hair I wondered how well this product works for people who have the same problem
Charee M.
Charee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a recent subscription service. What is the best way of using this product on naturally curly hair and will it clog the pores in my scalp?
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry and damaged hair. I'm trying to find something to help heal it and give it life. Something that will make it glossy and not become frizzy throughout the day. I don't want to spend a load of cash, so hopefully suggestions for inexpensive products can help. Any suggestions as to what might work?
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
For people who use this product, does it work well? If so, how long did it take for your hair to grow?