Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Edge Hold Hair Gel uploaded by crystal s.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Edge Hold Hair Gel uploaded by Dana T.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Edge Hold Hair Gel uploaded by Prachi B.

BY PALMER'S

Firm Hold & Shine Gel With Vitamin E & Organi Gro®. Smoothes Edges & Baby Hair. For All Hair Types. Glossy Shine. Alcohol Free. No Sticky Residue This Olive Oil gel provides extra strong hold & control to tame even the most unruly edges at the temple & neck.  In additino to hold & control, this balm contains Palmer s® exclusive Organi-Gro to promote shiny hair that s healthy enough to grow strong.  Provides extra hold without over-hardening.  Great for creating smooth stules, updos & ponytails. see more...

crystal s.
Duluth, MN
If I had a rate this product I would give it a 6 out of 10 I think the product is too firm for my liking and it's very shiny when I apply it to my hair or on my baby hairs and edges it looks like I'm sweating a storm the only good thing about this product was really the price Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Edge Hold Hair Gel
Adebisi A.
*Sigh*.....
I have to be honest, I really wanted this product to be great, but I just can't give it more than 3 stars.

When I use this product, it starts off pretty well, but the holding does NOT last as long as I need it to. I don't even make it through 2-3 hours before it starts to wear off & my edges begin to lift up again. The product doesn't smell bad & it's nice & thick like a wax, but if you're a natural hair, kinky curly hair girl like me, this isn't holding you down for long. And one of the biggest things I hated was when I really needed it on nights I was going out, if I put my makeup on 1st, then smoothed my edges with this, it mixed with my makeup foundation & turned my edges all THICK, & WHITE, & CLUMPY & GOOPY. It was so bad! :-(
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Omg so glad I found this I've been using it for a month now and I love it. Smells amazing leaves my hair shiny without being greasy. The price is a bit much almost ten bucks. It lays my edges down and makes my baby hairs look amazing. I was surprised that it lasted all day no fly aways just a sleek style all day.
Tearmee H.
Wilmington, DE
This product didn't work for me. Ive thick hair and I thought because it said super that this would work for me. Its not to thick and does smell good also this product is affordable. But if your hair tends to wave or curl up, this product isn't for you.
Prachi B.
This is such a great product. It tames not just the edges on the top of the forehead but all the fly aways on top too. It's texture is like a clear semi hard gel that softens up when rubbed between the fingers. It has a nice subtly sweet- floral fragrance that dissipates after a while. I'm very impressed with its performance.
Gwen S.
Oxon hill, Md
This is the best edge control ever! this product is great for those rough edges. works great for a slick pony tail or bun. it's not sticky and will not melt in the sun. works against humidity. I have tried many but this one is the absolute best product to use daily if needed.
Vay D.
I love this edge control its really awesome. It doesn't rip out your hair. It holds your edges back perfectly fine I personally think it's the best of the edge controls out there if your looking to hole your edges back slick and smooth.
Brittney B.
Perfect for sleek ponytails and high buns! Leaves edges sleek and moisturized without the dry and stiff look. Works against humidty so it is good to use on hot, humid days.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
This is one of the best edge control there is out there, it just get the job done and it holds the hair but doesn't break like some gel do
Cleo U.
Stockbridge, GA
This edge control is really effective! It holds for a good period of time. I believe it works for multiple textures of hair.

Kohl's