Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Cream Oil Body Moisturizer uploaded by Needa K.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Cream Oil Body Moisturizer uploaded by Kalena P.

BY PALMER'S

Combines the deeply hydrating benefits of an oil with the creamy, fast absorbing properties of a lotion for revitalized, younger looking skin. Formulated with antioxidant rich certified organic extra virgin olive oil Anti aging peptide complex helps increase skin s firmness and elasticity Fast absorbing non greasy, no greasy formula Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Palmer s and are not a licensed retailer of Palmer s. Palmer s guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Palmer s product, please retain you see more...

• Is this product leave your skin oily? I have really dry s...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how good this lotion is?3 Answers
Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Cream Oil Body Moisturizer
  • "I bought this at Walgreens. Its made of all natural ingredients. Hydrates my skin. I would definitely purchase this product again. " in 13 reviews
  • "I really liked using this body oil moisturizer when I was pregnant for my itchy stretching skin. It worked great" in 7 reviews
  • "Love this product. Use it during the winter months and makes my skin soft and supple. Very genle on sensitive skin. I use it everyday right after I shower. Good value not at all pricey." in 4 reviews
Michelle L.
Blue Island , IL
This is exactly what I was looking for and I love the olive oil smell too! It leaves my skin deliciously soft and a little bit goes a looooong way, especially if applied when still wet from the shower. I don't know that it has decreased the appearance of any stretch marks, but it certainly hasn't made them any worse but it HAS made my skin soft, supple and silky
Melissa R.
Altus, OK
I absolutely love palmers body moisturizer. It makes my skin so baby soft. Are use it every day and I highly recommend it to other customers. My family including my children also that it has a wonderful's sent to it.
Karen D.
Brownsville, TX
I have been using Palmer's Olive Butter Lotion now for at least 5 years. I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue. I use it for my body and even my face. I love how light the smell is and how quickly it absorbs into my skin. I hope this item is never discontinued because I do not know what I would do! The Bed Bath and Beyond near me stopped selling it (so I bought every last bottle that was left on the shelf) and I cannot find it anywhere else in stores so I will have to buy online only, but I will! Thank you for making this great product, I love love love it!
Asha J.
Canal Winchester, OH
I absolutely love this lotion. Ever since I can remember my upper arms have have been dry and have had like permanent goose bumps. This lotion with only 2 uses has all but made them disappear! The lightweight formula absorbs very well. I cannot stand the heavy forever wet formula's of some other heavy moisturizing lotions; Palmers' Olive Butter gives you major moisturizing and absorbs very quickly. It leaves my skin soft and supple for days. One of my new staples.
Kalena P.
Coshocton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This will ALWAYS be my go to lotion, especially in the cold months. A not-to-thick cream that leaves no residue in the skin, and penetrates easy & quick. The only draw back in the smell. It's not overpowering or overly unsatisfactory, but if one was planning a night out, it'd be in their best interest to wear some cologne
Jeanett A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used the Palmers Olive Butter Formula with Vitamin E concentrated cream for the hands ,elbow, knees and feet, because my hands,elbows and feet get very dry. And It a has moisturize these area so very well. I have also used there cocoa butter. I love Palmer products and they have been out there for many years, so they must be doing something right.
MaryAnn M.
Lubbock, TX
This Palmer's Olive oil body moisturizer is amazing. It is not too oil and your skin does not dry after using. It is an all day wear for sure. I bought this at Walmart and it was not expensive at all. I use this along with Eucrine and it is a great combo. I am for sure going to buy this again.
Breanna B.
Richmond, VA
Palmer's Olive Oil is perfect for hydrating and soothing skin. It can last the whole day without the extra oily sticky feeling. You can buy this at almost any store that sells hygiene care. I don't see alot of cons to this I use it almost everyday and it works.
LeTisha H.
It's rare to find a product that surpasses my expectations. I heard about this product from a friend and decided to try it. Wow. That's what I felt after giving it a try. It feels great on my skin and I will continue to purchase this product.
Malissa C.
I love all Palmers products from body care to hair care. The olive oil lotion is gentle enough to use on my face without causing irritation and yet it provides mousture for my whole body. It even has q light crisp scent that I just love. And the best part is its free of harmful chemicals like other lotions I've trie .
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
Does anyone know how good this lotion is?
Diana M.
Las Vegas , Nv
Is this product leave your skin oily? I have really dry skin so I need good moisturizer to hell prevent driness but doesn't leave that oily feeling.