Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Tasha C.

BY PALMER'S

New Ideal For Curly, Natural Hair Co-Wash With Vitamin E Non-Lathering Shampoo Alternative No Sulfates &Amp; No Parabens No Lather Shampoo Alternative Formulated Without:&Nbsp; Sulfates, Detergents, Lather, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil Or Harsh Chemicals Palmer's&Reg; New Olive Oil Formula&Reg; Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner Is A Unique, All-In-One Cleansing Cream That Replaces Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep Conditioner &Amp; Detangler.&Nbsp; This Gentle, No-Lather Cleanser Contains An Exclusive Blend Of Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Keratin Protein &Amp; Natural Herbal Extracts To Moisturize, Soften &Amp; Detangle Hair For The Gentlest Daily Cleansing Possible.&Nbsp; The Salon-Quality Formula Is A Safe Way To Pamper Dry, Frizzy &Amp; Over-Worked Hair &Amp; Scalp. Won't Strip: Chemically Treated Hair Dry, Damaged Hair Fragile Hair Palmer's Is Against Animal Testing.&Nbsp; Palmer's Does Not Manufacture Store Brands. Made In Usa see more...

Amanda M.
Revere, MA
I use this and the coconut oil cleansing condition in between washes. They both smell great and they keep my hair silky, clean and smelling amazing in between regular washes. The price is great for the huge bottle! It lasts a long time.
Sidra V.
QUINCY, MA
So much cheaper then Wen and does a great job! My hair (thin and fine) feels clean but not stripped. I am trying other Palmer's hair products as a result!
Tasha C.
Chelmsford, Essex
So im new to this whole co-washing craze. I tried this as my hair has been a knotty mess since it got long abd had become dry at the ends. I was really hesitant to use this, when i bought it i didnt realise it was a conditioner type texture and as someone that gets greasy roots i was worried it wouldnt clean my hair the way i wanted it to. But the idea that it would boost the moisture and get my hair in better condition pushed me to try it out, and wow was i impressed. It smells heavenly, smoothes onto the hair like a conditioner and when i washed it out my hair was the softest it had ever been! The tangles that used to take hours to get rid of came out easily and it gave my hair a beautiful healthy shine! I do still deep condition after using the co wash ince a week but the rest of the time my hair only needs this! No more leave in sprays ir treatments - this magic bottle is all i need. My only negatives would be that the pump on the bottle needs some work as i ended up taking it off.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Me encanta musmchisimo y sobre todo una marca muy reconocida y de muchísima calidad recomiendo sus productos

Walgreens