Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Bodifying Sheen Spray, 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Eiajha C.

BY PALMER'S

Finish your style with professional-strength body and shine. Our unique breakage free formula is fortified with naturally conditioning extra virgin olive oil and vitamin E, which transforms dull, lifeless locks into soft, silky, voluminous hair. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ana M.
This hair spray is ok. I like to use it on my ends since my ends tend to be very dry. This helps control my hair while helping it look healthy and shiny. The price is decent, not too expensive. It is worth a try.
Casaundra G.
 Like Palmers. This waa not great for my hair. My hair began feeling oily and brittle all at the same time. I wont buy again but everybodys hair is different.
Eiajha C.
Philadelphia, PA
When i say this is one of the secrets to my hair growth ! Believe me it's a very good moisturizer and prevents breakage.
Andrae F.
I had no idea palmers made this in the beginning until I was doing this review honestly but it works and smells great
April  D.
Newark, NJ
Has anybody used this product?
On the cover of the product, it says no mineral oil, and Jamaican Black Castor Oil included. However, when you look at the ingredients, mineral oil is the first ingredient, which indicates it has more mineral oil than anything oil. In addition, the ingredient castor oil does not indicate that it is Jamaican and it is so far down, there can only be a tiny bit of it. How insulting to the public. Please always read ingredients before buying.