BY PALMER'S

Palmer's offers products with the perfect formula for the best results. Try the olive oil conditioning spray oil and see the results you've always wanted. Put your best face forward and treat your skin to the pampering it deserves. Easy application ensures that you are conveniently applying product to the areas you need it most. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara T.
Oswego
I have to say that this product ia absolutely amazing! I use it occasionally. I mainly use it on my daughters hair. My daughter is 10 and has very thick curly hair which knots easily and this product is a miracle product!!
caleb🌓 J.
Downers Grove
It smells sort of earthy, and using a spray or two too much can just leave your hair feeling very heavy or your scalp greasy, but if you use just the right amount it adds great shine and moisture! It doesn't absorb completely though and patting my head will often return with olive oil spray on it.
Petra T.
**MIRACLE PRODUCT** !! Anyone with over processed and damaged hair needs this product!! I am a color chameleon and have done just about every color there is.  All these colors, especially the bleach blonde/white, and stripping of these colors have done such a number on my hair.  I bought this product because it has KERATIN in it! Yes ladies, this stuff has keratin in it, the vital hair protein your hair needs to stay healthy.  Coloring and stripping of hair removes keratin, and you need to put it back into your hair.  This stuff has keratin, it is basically a conditioning keratin spray as far as I am concerned.  A little goes a really long way and your hair will look so healthy and shiny.  There is a slight smell to this stuff simply because of the all natural ingredients, but this product is just a must-have for people with damaged hair.
Jalia C.
Saint Louis, MO
I only spray this directly on my scalp because that's where the most oil is needed for me. The product is fine, not too heavy, not too thin. The scent is pretty nice also but it's not over bearing. I have to use about 4 times a day to ensue moisture though. I also have seborrhic dermatitis so my scalp is generally flaky. Using this product throughout the week really helps with dandruff and you should notice a difference after about 2 weeks.
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I really like Pallets Olive Oil conditioning spray. It is light yet very moisturizing- a little definitely goes a long way. I would recommend this for all hair types, but especially for thick hair that is prone to dryness. My only qualms ate that this is an oil blend, not just olive oil, and this product does contain some harsh chemicals.
Tanaira R.
Shreveport, LA
I love this it keeps my hair shiny. I only use a little because it can be a little heavy if you use too much. It is definitely on the affordable side when it comes to hair products. Works best on my curly hair. I tried to use it on my straight hair and it weighed it down a little
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I really wanted to like this but it just made my hair so oliy. It didn't feel moisturized as much as it felt greasy. Has a soft smell though and easy to use bottle which I wish more oils had. However, just not the best product. Maybe my hair is too thin and didn't take to it well.
Tanika J.
Columbia
I purchased this for my daughter because she has natural thick hair that absorb a lot of moisture. It is an okay product. I don't think it worked that well for her. I  would recommend this product to someone whose hair does not need a lot of conditioning and oil.
Lauren E.
Charlotte, NC
I needed something that I could put in my hair over night without making it greasy the next day. This product is super adorable and it gives me the healthy shine that I've been looking for! It has made my hair look and feel beautiful!
Lily D.
San Jose, CA
I usually use this after I shower. I don't spray much because I don't want my hair to look oily. Just rub it in and flip your hair around a bit to have it not all stuck together if you use too much.