Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersPalmer's
Olive Butter Lotion Bonus 17 oz (Pack of 2)

Palmer's Olive Butter Lotion Bonus 17 oz. (Pack of 2)

Palmer's Olive Butter Lotion Bonus 17 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Palmer's Olive Butter Lotion Bonus 17 oz. (Pack of 2)!
Nina D.
Gfafb, ND
Very moisturizing and at a great price. I have used other Palmers lotion do I had fairly high expectations and it did not disappoint. Very gentle formula as far as I can tell, I would definitely repurchase.
Ana T.
Good for very dry skin. The smell is ok not something to go crazy about it's good for its price I like this product would recommend it to anyone who have dry skin.
Rocksand S.
Brooklyn
This is the best lotion ever.  It keeps my skin feeling soft all day.  It leaves my skin smelling fresh as well.  This is my favorite lotion of all time. I usually buy this from my local drug store.
Lori M.
10003
This palmers olive oil lotion works like magic. It helps my skin feel so soft and smells so good. It is reasonable pricing but very hard to find.
Mary O.
This felt really smooth on my skin. Great for dry/normal skin. Wouldn't recommend for oily skin as when I put it on my skin it did make it really shiny .It deeply moisturised my skin which is great and the affect lasts for a couple hours. So overall a good investment.
Maris A.
This product is absolutely amazing! I have extremely dry skin and it made me feel soft and smooth and removed any itchying caused by skin dryness and sensitivity to water that I normally have. The smell is soft and pleasant as well. In love with it!
Tasha A.
Birmingham, England
Love palmers. Used throughout my pregnancy & before & I still do now. Along with my other half & son! Smells amazing if your not into the coconut scent & leaves skin feeling great! Great packaging & long lasting!
Danielle R.
Rawmarsh , Rotherham
Love this stuff, leaves your skin so soft, the price is good and it smells amazing, I rate all palmers products x

Looking for your answer?