BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Olive Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Concentrated Cream.

Rich in antioxidants.

Made with extra virgin olive oil. see more...

Palmer's Olive Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream
  • "and i can say as a mom that went from 100lbs to 150lbs in deliver to 130lbs after and i have no stretch marks on my belly ." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very sensitve skin but this doesn't irritate my allergies and it doesn't hurt that it is inexpensive and smells great. " in 9 reviews
  • "I know this lotion is for stretch marks and i think it works perfect for that.. let me tell you my story what it did for me..Best Moisturising lotion.. skin for a long time now it was very emberasing and i felt so disgusted of my self until i got introduced to Palmers olive butter lotion it seriously saved my live ever since i started using ibwas a difference in my skin now itvlooks moisturized and very healthy.. i love it because it is affordable it fits in my budget.. i trully recomended." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this stuff not only does it smell good but works great non oily absorbs good keeps skin soft throughout the day." in 7 reviews
  • "It's very moisturizing,but I don't know if it makes me want to throw out some of my more high end brands just yet." in 6 reviews
Sarah M.
Nashville, TN
Great for dry skin and since it has vitamin E helps with stretch marks and scarring. Palmer's has a great line of products & this is one of my favorites!
Denise A.
Fairfield, CA
I purchased this randomly to try and have fallen in love with it. I love the smell and how great it makes my skin feel without leaving a sticky residue.
sarafina b.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Organic Is How This Feels On My Skin !!!! The Ingredients Are Just Awesome !! I Think Every Woman Should Have This Its An Essential !!! This Is Great !
Randi S.
Rome
This product is amazing. The smell is great and I love the fact that there isn't anything in there that I am allergic to and that is AWESOME thank you.
Hunter P.
Everton, MO
I think this is one of my favorite lotions. It doesn't go on thick and make you feel sticky. it really makes your scene and hands look and feel great.
Jareesha B.
Beaumont, TX
I love the way this stuff smells. It's very moisturizing,but I don't know if it makes me want to throw out some of my more high end brands just yet.
XIMENA A.
Elizabeth , NJ
I was pregnant the last year and I am still using this product with excellent results. My stretch marks are lighter now and my skin feels so smooth.
ELIZABETH V.
Keller, TX
This stuff smells great and feels good on my skin. I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find something I can use, but this lotion is great!
Hen W.
Davis, CA
I love this lotion! We all have very different skin types in my family and we can all use Palmers. It isn't greasy and leaves your skin super soft.
Paola G.
Whittier, CA
Palmers is a good brand in general, but the Olive Butter is a must-have item for every woman. It keeps your skin hydrated and silky soft all day.
Alejandra F.
Vine Grove, KY
Has this actually worked for you to help with stretch marks?
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Which do you prefer, Palmer's Olive Butter or Palmer's Cocoa Butter?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Did you use this on your belly when you were pregnant?
Rachael M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a heavy consistency?
Apriil r.
Moreno valley, CA
Does it get erase strechmarks? Or does it just make them liqhter?