BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Olive Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Concentrated Cream.

Rich in antioxidants.

Made with extra virgin olive oil. see more...

Palmer's Olive Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream
  • "and i can say as a mom that went from 100lbs to 150lbs in deliver to 130lbs after and i have no stretch marks on my belly ." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very sensitve skin but this doesn't irritate my allergies and it doesn't hurt that it is inexpensive and smells great. " in 9 reviews
  • "I know this lotion is for stretch marks and i think it works perfect for that.. let me tell you my story what it did for me..Best Moisturising lotion.. skin for a long time now it was very emberasing and i felt so disgusted of my self until i got introduced to Palmers olive butter lotion it seriously saved my live ever since i started using ibwas a difference in my skin now itvlooks moisturized and very healthy.. i love it because it is affordable it fits in my budget.. i trully recomended." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this stuff not only does it smell good but works great non oily absorbs good keeps skin soft throughout the day." in 7 reviews
  • "It's very moisturizing,but I don't know if it makes me want to throw out some of my more high end brands just yet." in 6 reviews
Angela A.
Atwater, CA
There was shea butter and now Olive Butter! this is such a great idea, from a company that is trusted in caring for skin (especially expectant mothers) this is a great product.
Ariana R.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have used Palmer's cocoa butter formula my entire life but once I had my daughter I started exploring the different items under the brand. The concentrated formula is amazing and isn't greasy at all, it feels great on my skin!
Keziah B.
Bloomington, IN
I enjoyed using this great smelling, and silky lotion. I used it all the time, especially during winter to help my hands not get cracked. Best lotion I have ever used.
Tanya G.
Hialeah, FL
I use this after I shower, usually at night it has a relaxing smell that tells my body its bedtime! It does not leave any residue behind and its very affordable!
DAmber H.
Irving, TX
I love this lotion especially being that my skin gets a little dryer during the winter monthes. I would recommend this lotion to anyone suffering from dry skin.
Melissa F.
I used the Palmers regularly during both my pregnancies all over my belly and did not get a single stretcj mark onmy belly though i did get them on my hips...guess i forgot to spread some lotion on my hips lol
Emily J.
England
Love this cream i always apply it before i go to bed and let it sink in overnight. It always sinks in really quickly and leaves my skin so soft. Is's not greasy at all and i love this about this cream.
Shaunie s.
This cream is awesome , and I'm not even a huge lotion fan. i hate the ones that are all runey and goopy, but this has a nice texture and is awesome for your skin. it also doesn't ware off easily.
serenity d.
Clifton, TN
I love this, it keeps feeling soft hour after hour. I'm prone to dry skin but after i found this, i have no more flaky, itchy arms or legs. i recommend this over and over again.
Mariluz R.
Hollywood, FL
I love this stuff! Its my go to moisturizer and helped with stretch marks while I was pregnant with all three of my girls. I love the smell and the fact that it's non greasy
Alejandra F.
Vine Grove, KY
Has this actually worked for you to help with stretch marks?
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Which do you prefer, Palmer's Olive Butter or Palmer's Cocoa Butter?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Did you use this on your belly when you were pregnant?
Rachael M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a heavy consistency?
Apriil r.
Moreno valley, CA
Does it get erase strechmarks? Or does it just make them liqhter?