BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Olive Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Concentrated Cream.

Rich in antioxidants.

Made with extra virgin olive oil. see more...

Palmer's Olive Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream
  • "Excellent product! Lovely & cute packaging. The consistency is nice and creamy, perfect for after shower and all over your body. It moisturises and hydrates really well and absorbs surprisingly fast, especially since it is an olive butter! Refreshing scent ! Very affordable compared to competitors. High quality ingredients! This is one of my new fav products!" in 45 reviews
  • "This Lotion Is Wonderful For My Dry Skin" in 31 reviews
  • "and i can say as a mom that went from 100lbs to 150lbs in deliver to 130lbs after and i have no stretch marks on my belly ." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very sensitve skin but this doesn't irritate my allergies and it doesn't hurt that it is inexpensive and smells great. " in 9 reviews
  • "I know this lotion is for stretch marks and i think it works perfect for that.. let me tell you my story what it did for me..Best Moisturising lotion.. skin for a long time now it was very emberasing and i felt so disgusted of my self until i got introduced to Palmers olive butter lotion it seriously saved my live ever since i started using ibwas a difference in my skin now itvlooks moisturized and very healthy.. i love it because it is affordable it fits in my budget.. i trully recomended." in 7 reviews
Gabrielle C.
Kenner, LA
After i had my baby i was so insecure about my stomach with those stretch marks on it, i have been using this and let me tell you, I feel like a whole new person ! I am not insecure and they are going away, can't wait to go to the beach and feel sexy and confident wearing my suit ;)
Jan H.
This Olive Oil lotion is wonderful. it is not greasy and does not leave an oily feel. Very emollient. Feels good on dry skin on the face. If you get Winter skin this will feel great on that super dry skin. Love this lotion. The pump is great. Won't fall over when you use it.
Nyesha H.
Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. But i also like it for my daughter because she has very dry skin and since i have been using this lotion on her skin it has been improving.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
I love this lotion! I used on my stomach while I was pregnant and I think it really helped the stretch marks! I use on my feet nightly and they stay super soft! It is lightweight and silky smooth!
Georgia H.
Adelaide, South Australia
I love all Palmers products but find that the Olive butter is the best. Not only does it feel great when it rubs on but it doesn't leave a slimy or stick film on your skin that other products can1
Stacy A.
Barnehurst, Kent
The main ingredient is aqua (water) so if you have really dry skin, it's probably not best for you. Although it has good moisturizing properties, and smells lovely too!
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA
I love Palmer's products. This one is especially nice because it smells like spring! The smell is really unique and it is really made with olives! Super moisturizing without being greasy.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
This is like silk on your skin. Not greasy or leaves a film. Smell is very good .i use this at the beach after the sun ..I also keep a bottle in the car just in case I need some lotion
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Smell is very good.This Olive Oil lotion is wonderful. it is not greasy and does not leave an oily feel. I recently got pregnant and found out that this is great!
Angel K.
Rochester, NY
I have been using this for 2 weeks,I like it and my skin feels very soft and its not greasy.I love the vitamin e from palmers so I thought I would like this one and so far so good.
Alejandra F.
Vine grove, KY
Has this actually worked for you to help with stretch marks?
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Which do you prefer, Palmer's Olive Butter or Palmer's Cocoa Butter?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Did you use this on your belly when you were pregnant?
Rachael M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a heavy consistency?
Apriil r.
Moreno valley, CA
Does it get erase strechmarks? Or does it just make them liqhter?