BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Olive Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Concentrated Cream.

Rich in antioxidants.

Made with extra virgin olive oil. see more...

Palmer's Olive Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream
  • "and i can say as a mom that went from 100lbs to 150lbs in deliver to 130lbs after and i have no stretch marks on my belly ." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very sensitve skin but this doesn't irritate my allergies and it doesn't hurt that it is inexpensive and smells great. " in 9 reviews
  • "I know this lotion is for stretch marks and i think it works perfect for that.. let me tell you my story what it did for me..Best Moisturising lotion.. skin for a long time now it was very emberasing and i felt so disgusted of my self until i got introduced to Palmers olive butter lotion it seriously saved my live ever since i started using ibwas a difference in my skin now itvlooks moisturized and very healthy.. i love it because it is affordable it fits in my budget.. i trully recomended." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this stuff not only does it smell good but works great non oily absorbs good keeps skin soft throughout the day." in 7 reviews
  • "It's very moisturizing,but I don't know if it makes me want to throw out some of my more high end brands just yet." in 6 reviews
Maya M.
Seattle, WA
I used this for a couple of weeks now and I feel that it is very moisturizing. I love how it smells cause right when I get out of the shower, I put this on & it will leave my skin smelling really scented throughout the night. I love how it dehydrates my skin throughout the day.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bough this lotion today because of some of the reviews. I swear it is some of the best lotion . i have very dry pates because of the cold weather. now my skin feels so soft and hydrated. And i really love the smell its great.
Jill D.
Manns Harbor, NC
Palmer's Olive Butter formula is a good lotion that provides a good amount of moisture without leaving behind a greasy feeling after application. It seems to last a long time (you don't have to keep applying it to feel moisturized like some other products) and the price is right, too. I'm not crazy about the scent but that's a matter of personal preference.
Danielle R.
I had borrowed this from my mom a couple weeks ago, and this stuff really works on the dry patches. and the best part is you don't need a whole bunch. Also, is stays on for a really long time. no need to keep reapplying after you wash your hands all the time.
Myra K.
Lexington, MS
I love using this product because it leaves my skin feeling so soft. The only thing is that I hate to use it on hot days because it will sweat off of me. I only use this product on cool days and when I go to bed.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever tried! It's extremely inexpensive compared to other lotions and creams that promise to leave long lasting moisture. My skin felt so soft and healthy all day long!
Jessica Z.
Lancaster, PA
I love Palmer's olive butter! It makes my skin feel soft and nurished, especially after being outside in the cold. I have very sensitve skin but this doesn't irritate my allergies and it doesn't hurt that it is inexpensive and smells great.
Lauren H.
Sandston, VA
I don't think it's anything spectacular but I like it. It has a nice light scent and does the moisturizing job it sets out to do. But I don't notice any dramatic results with my skin appearance but it's nice for those ashy legs after shaving!
Jasmine Z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I live in El Paso, TX and its super hot here and the water is real rough on the skin. So most lotions just help me fry in the sun but not this one! I carry a travel sized bottle in my purse for my hands after hand washing to keep them smooth
Katie P.
I have used this lotion for a long time now and absolutely love it! I definitely tell my friends about it all the time when they ask for good lotions! It makes my skin feel amazing and I also use it during pregnancy and it feels great!
Alejandra F.
Vine Grove, KY
Has this actually worked for you to help with stretch marks?
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Which do you prefer, Palmer's Olive Butter or Palmer's Cocoa Butter?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Did you use this on your belly when you were pregnant?
Rachael M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a heavy consistency?
Apriil r.
Moreno valley, CA
Does it get erase strechmarks? Or does it just make them liqhter?