BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Olive Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Concentrated Cream.

Rich in antioxidants.

Made with extra virgin olive oil. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "and i can say as a mom that went from 100lbs to 150lbs in deliver to 130lbs after and i have no stretch marks on my belly ." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very sensitve skin but this doesn't irritate my allergies and it doesn't hurt that it is inexpensive and smells great. " in 9 reviews
  • "I know this lotion is for stretch marks and i think it works perfect for that.. let me tell you my story what it did for me..Best Moisturising lotion.. skin for a long time now it was very emberasing and i felt so disgusted of my self until i got introduced to Palmers olive butter lotion it seriously saved my live ever since i started using ibwas a difference in my skin now itvlooks moisturized and very healthy.. i love it because it is affordable it fits in my budget.. i trully recomended." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this stuff not only does it smell good but works great non oily absorbs good keeps skin soft throughout the day." in 7 reviews
  • "It's very moisturizing,but I don't know if it makes me want to throw out some of my more high end brands just yet." in 6 reviews
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
When i was pregnant i would dedicate one hour after my shower applying and letting my many moisturizers soak in and this was one of the many lotions i used. and i can say as a mom that went from 100lbs to 150lbs in deliver to 130lbs after and i have no stretch marks on my belly . i would recommend this along with other palmers lotions.
Patricia M.
Saint Louis, MO
I have sensative skin... skin that tends to dry out... and this works perfect. It's a little greasy but it's incredibly hydrating and fantastic... I love lotions, I feel the'ye something everyone should have on hand, 'cause come on, we all get dryed out sometimes. I'd suggest this for anyone with cracked hands and for instant relief.
Amy C.
Dallas, GA
I have used this moisturizer for years and it is still one of my very favorite products that I own. Its not greasy at ALL and smells like heaven. Even if you don't have dry skin, this stuff will improve the feel and sheen of your skin. I use it all over my body and am always getting compliments on my skin. Coincidence? I think not!
Ebone H.
los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I HAD TO RIGHT A REVIEW ON THE OLIVE BUTTER FORMULA. I CAME ACROSS IT BY CHANCE ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS. THE RICH AND CREAMY TEXTURE OF THIS PRODUCT LETS YOU KNOW THAT ITS WORKS. AFTER NUMEROUS USES MY HANDS FEELS SMOOTHER AND LOOKS BETTERS. I DO USE IT ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS EVERYTIME I WASH MY HANDS AND THEY COME BACK TO LIFE.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
I love Palmer's brand. & this is a great product of theirs. Palmer's Olive Butter is reasonably priced and you get more than what you spend! (a little goes a long way). It leaves skin feeling moisturized and smooth! It's more of a thicker type of lotion, which means you use less. I would definitely recommend Palmer's Olive Butter!
Shelly C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Palmer's lotion. The Olive Butter formula makes your skin super soft and doesn't leave that greasy feeling like some lotions do. I started using the Olive Butter formula when I was pregnant because I couldn't stand the smell of Cocoa Butter when I was pregnant.
Katelynn L.
Union Bridge, MD
I got a bottle of this for a dollar one day at the register at a drug store because my hands were super dry. I used it and it did what its supposed to but it smells so weird to me. If you don't get put off by the smell it is a pretty good product for quenching your skins thirst...but I can't deal with the scent.
Kia H.
culpeper, VA
I tend to buy cheaper lotions just to save money and my skin suffers because of it. One day it occurred to me, why can't I have a cheap lotion that actually works? My cousin had a bottle of this laying around so I used a bit , and let's just say ; I'm a convert! I love the smell, and it's a nice thick lotion that still spreads nice and evenly. Especially if you rub it between your hands. It's an awesome deal for what you're getting.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried this product last year and absolutely loved it! It kept my skin nice and moisturized for two days! It smells great and the consistency is thick like a body butter. It's reasonably priced too, which is always a plus.
Maya M.
Seattle, WA
I used this for a couple of weeks now and I feel that it is very moisturizing. I love how it smells cause right when I get out of the shower, I put this on & it will leave my skin smelling really scented throughout the night. I love how it dehydrates my skin throughout the day.
Alejandra F.
Vine Grove, KY
Has this actually worked for you to help with stretch marks?
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Which do you prefer, Palmer's Olive Butter or Palmer's Cocoa Butter?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Did you use this on your belly when you were pregnant?
Rachael M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a heavy consistency?
Apriil r.
Moreno valley, CA
Does it get erase strechmarks? Or does it just make them liqhter?