BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Olive Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Concentrated Cream.

Rich in antioxidants.

Made with extra virgin olive oil. see more...

Palmer's Olive Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream
  • "and i can say as a mom that went from 100lbs to 150lbs in deliver to 130lbs after and i have no stretch marks on my belly ." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very sensitve skin but this doesn't irritate my allergies and it doesn't hurt that it is inexpensive and smells great. " in 9 reviews
  • "I know this lotion is for stretch marks and i think it works perfect for that.. let me tell you my story what it did for me..Best Moisturising lotion.. skin for a long time now it was very emberasing and i felt so disgusted of my self until i got introduced to Palmers olive butter lotion it seriously saved my live ever since i started using ibwas a difference in my skin now itvlooks moisturized and very healthy.. i love it because it is affordable it fits in my budget.. i trully recomended." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this stuff not only does it smell good but works great non oily absorbs good keeps skin soft throughout the day." in 7 reviews
  • "It's very moisturizing,but I don't know if it makes me want to throw out some of my more high end brands just yet." in 6 reviews
Verniajzah M.
Euclid, OH
First off, I will use anything with Olive Oil but Palmer's Olive Butter left my skin feeling so soft and healthy. My skin dries quite easily and Palmer's Oil Butter kept it feeling soft and rejuvenated. It also helped get rid of some dark marks on my legs. It has this light scent that leaves me feeling fresh. There's nothing like using Palmer's Olive Butter after a long, hot shower.
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
This was my HG when I was pregnant. I would spread it all over my belly, thighs, and hip area 2-3 times a day to help prevent stretch marks. It worked like a charm! 5 years later and I still don't have any evidence on my body that I had a kid, and I plan on using this stuff religiously when we plan for our next one. Not only is it great for that, but it's a great product to use during winter/summer months to keep your skin hydrated.
Wilma F.
This lotion is one of my beauty staples. I alternate between Palmers Olive Lotion, Palmers Cocoa Butter, and a few winter months, Nivea sheer lotion. What I really like about the olive lotion is that it has a really light scent. It goes well with all my other natural products without overwhelming. I also like how quickly it absorbs into my skin. This is such a great lotion, I buy it often so I have extra stock at home.
Shawnta C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Since I'm African American and my skin tends to be on the dry side during the winter, this is perfect for me. I leaves the skin smooth and soft with out that greasy feeling other oil lotions leave behind and the smell is great as well.

So if you tend to have dry skin during the winery months stop by your local drugstore and pick a bottle up!!!
Raiza P.
Excellent product!

Lovely & cute packaging. The consistency is nice and creamy, perfect for after shower and all over your body. It moisturises and hydrates really well and absorbs surprisingly fast, especially since it is an olive butter! Refreshing scent ! Very affordable compared to competitors. High quality ingredients! This is one of my new fav products!
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Palmers, has always made great products, and the olive butter is no exception. I have had a lot of cuts and scars on my hands, due to the farm, and dealing with barbwire and such. I have found that a lot of these scars could not heal, until I tried palmers. My hands look better, and I feel better. LOVE IT!
Whittney D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the feeling this gives my skin, but I used this and Palmers Cocoa Butter everyday, several times a day during my pregnancy hoping to leave behind the stretch marks, but they came anyway. I really depended on the fact that Palmer's was supposed to be known for preventing them and was disappointed.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Ok i totally use it for something I'm not supposed to use it for.
I regularly use it in my face and hands to make them soft but three weeks ago i got this crazy idea of putting it in my spit hair ends before showering.
The only thing i can say is that this product has been benefiting my hair so much
I have literally just said good bye to my damaged split ends and my hair is now shinier than ever.
Curly W.
I like many Palmer's products and this is a good one. It moisturizes the skin with no problem and it doesn't seem to evaporate (lol) like many of the other light lotions.
It also smells nice, as most Palmer's products do (or at least the one's I've tried).
Its also just the right consistency. Its not too watery or too superthick either.
tina a.
Cedartown, GA
Been using in a little while now.Cause in the winter time i get very dry skin,so i use palmers and it is a wonderfull product.It makes my skin feel silky and smooth and each time i use it ,i can see the difference in my skin ,so if you are looking for a product that does work,go out now and buy Palmers Olive Butter lotion,you want be sorry.
Alejandra F.
Vine Grove, KY
Has this actually worked for you to help with stretch marks?
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Which do you prefer, Palmer's Olive Butter or Palmer's Cocoa Butter?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Did you use this on your belly when you were pregnant?
Rachael M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a heavy consistency?
Apriil r.
Moreno valley, CA
Does it get erase strechmarks? Or does it just make them liqhter?