Palmer's Olive Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream
Rich in antioxidants.
Made with extra virgin olive oil. see more...
Top Questions See all 127 Q&A
- "and i can say as a mom that went from 100lbs to 150lbs in deliver to 130lbs after and i have no stretch marks on my belly ." in 15 reviews
- "I have very sensitve skin but this doesn't irritate my allergies and it doesn't hurt that it is inexpensive and smells great. " in 9 reviews
- "I know this lotion is for stretch marks and i think it works perfect for that.. let me tell you my story what it did for me..Best Moisturising lotion.. skin for a long time now it was very emberasing and i felt so disgusted of my self until i got introduced to Palmers olive butter lotion it seriously saved my live ever since i started using ibwas a difference in my skin now itvlooks moisturized and very healthy.. i love it because it is affordable it fits in my budget.. i trully recomended." in 7 reviews
- "I love this stuff not only does it smell good but works great non oily absorbs good keeps skin soft throughout the day." in 7 reviews
- "It's very moisturizing,but I don't know if it makes me want to throw out some of my more high end brands just yet." in 6 reviews
This is the best body moisturizer for my skin, I have only been using it for about a month. Put it on after I shower and it absorbs easily and my skin feels silky. My boyfriend even commented on how soft my skin is.
What really sold me on this product was how it left my skin on the butt cheeks, don't laugh, hear me out. For years since late adolescence I have had tiny whiteheads and breakouts on my butt. No matter what I did, they just wouldn't go away. I tried exfoliation, toning and even went as far as to go to the beach and sun my butt cheeks to get a dose of ultra violet light. Alas, no gypsy. After using this product, they went away without a trace, zap, gone! Now I have an illusive smooth as a baby's bottom.
So stoked :)
It smells terrific, my kids love the feeling of it, and the best part is I don't need to use a lot to get a lot. So it's a pretty good value for the price I pay.
And to make it last even longer, when we've finished about a 1/3 of the bottle, I add a little scented oil to it, with a squeeze from a generic bottle of lotion & a dollop of dish detergent & turn it into a very fragrant and gentle hand washing soap.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, right?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos