BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Olive Butter Formula® With Vitamin E Concentrated Cream.

Rich in antioxidants.

Made with extra virgin olive oil. see more...

Palmer's Olive Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream
  • "and i can say as a mom that went from 100lbs to 150lbs in deliver to 130lbs after and i have no stretch marks on my belly ." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very sensitve skin but this doesn't irritate my allergies and it doesn't hurt that it is inexpensive and smells great. " in 9 reviews
  • "I know this lotion is for stretch marks and i think it works perfect for that.. let me tell you my story what it did for me..Best Moisturising lotion.. skin for a long time now it was very emberasing and i felt so disgusted of my self until i got introduced to Palmers olive butter lotion it seriously saved my live ever since i started using ibwas a difference in my skin now itvlooks moisturized and very healthy.. i love it because it is affordable it fits in my budget.. i trully recomended." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this stuff not only does it smell good but works great non oily absorbs good keeps skin soft throughout the day." in 7 reviews
  • "It's very moisturizing,but I don't know if it makes me want to throw out some of my more high end brands just yet." in 6 reviews
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a fan. This product is way too heavy for my hair. It's not gentle or lightweight. In fact, adding this product to your hair (even just a tiny bit) will ruin a silk press or smooth blow out. I would NEVER use it on dry hair but it's alright for damp hair. Still, not a fan.
Gladys A.

This is the best body moisturizer for my skin, I have only been using it for about a month. Put it on after I shower and it absorbs easily and my skin feels silky. My boyfriend even commented on how soft my skin is.
What really sold me on this product was how it left my skin on the butt cheeks, don't laugh, hear me out. For years since late adolescence I have had tiny whiteheads and breakouts on my butt. No matter what I did, they just wouldn't go away. I tried exfoliation, toning and even went as far as to go to the beach and sun my butt cheeks to get a dose of ultra violet light. Alas, no gypsy. After using this product, they went away without a trace, zap, gone! Now I have an illusive smooth as a baby's bottom.
So stoked :)
I use Palmer's regularly, especially their Olive & Shea Butter lotions. It's light but provides excellent moisturizing on the skin, especially directly after toweling off!

It smells terrific, my kids love the feeling of it, and the best part is I don't need to use a lot to get a lot. So it's a pretty good value for the price I pay.

And to make it last even longer, when we've finished about a 1/3 of the bottle, I add a little scented oil to it, with a squeeze from a generic bottle of lotion & a dollop of dish detergent & turn it into a very fragrant and gentle hand washing soap.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, right?

Good stuff.
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Before I started using Palmers I was using AVHA(22.00 for a small amount). AVHA worked really well, but I was short on cash one day and stopped at Walmart to pick up something cheaper. I got into a conversation with a woman and she recommended Palmer's. When I got home I showered and then put Palmer's on. It was not greasy. It absorbed very quickly. It smelled wonderful. I also have VERY, VERY dry skin during the winter. It can be very painful sometimes. On the third day(YES just 3)my skin felt like it did years and years ago. My skin stopped hurting and no more flaking. I will never use another lotion again.
Jeanett A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use Palmer's Olive Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream for my hands,elbows,knees and it work very well on dry skin. I like Palmers products it help to heal your skin. I even have there cocoa butter also good for stretch marks.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
I know this lotion is for stretch marks and i think it works perfect for that.. let me tell you my story what it did for me..Best Moisturising lotion.. skin for a long time now it was very emberasing and i felt so disgusted of my self until i got introduced to Palmers olive butter lotion it seriously saved my live ever since i started using ibwas a difference in my skin now itvlooks moisturized and very healthy.. i love it because it is affordable it fits in my budget.. i trully recommended.:)
Rowena L.
Welshpool
This is a wonderful product, I have been using Palmers for years as I absolutely love the smell and love the texture, the olive butter is no exception, It absorbs into your skin beautifully, leaves you feeling soft and nourished, I suffer from really bad dry knees and after just 3 applications of Palmer's olive butter there was a significant difference, maybe I will be able to get my legs out this summer after all, I fully recommend this product and this brand.
Mary V.
Homestead, FL
Delicious lotion! This is great for applying all over after a shower (or anytime really). I like the scent, which I think kind of smells flowery without being sweet. It comes out of the bottle very thick, but then easily soaks into skin with a light, almost watery feel that's totally refreshing. I love that I'm not at all greasy after application, yet my skin is completely moisturized with that satiny, light-reflecting quality that really rich lotions give you.
Sarah H.
Centerville, MA
Great product! I use whenever my hands are dry especially in the winter months. Small bottle but you don't need a lot to get the job done. The best part is that my hands stay moisturized for HOURS. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has dry or sensitive skin.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
For me this is the perfect lotion to use on my dry cracked feet especially in the winter from using thick heavy socks. The Palmer's Olive Butter never fails me and once my feet are pampered to perfection I use it three times a week to maintain the softness throughout the summer!
Alejandra F.
Vine grove, KY
Has this actually worked for you to help with stretch marks?
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Which do you prefer, Palmer's Olive Butter or Palmer's Cocoa Butter?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Did you use this on your belly when you were pregnant?
Rachael M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a heavy consistency?
Apriil r.
Moreno valley, CA
Does it get erase strechmarks? Or does it just make them liqhter?