BY PALMER'S #33 in Hair Oil

Maximum Health and Shine for Scalp, Hair and Braids. This nourishing spray oil instantly restores moisture to dry hair and is specially formulated with Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Peppermint Oil and Biotin to strengthen hair and allow it to grow healthy and long. Excellent for keeping braids and weaves soft and shiny. Palmer s is against Animal Testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "this hair oil has done me wonders before using this product my hair was dull dry and frizzy but after I started using this product it was left my hair feeling shiny,healthy and radiant and also is a lot smoother it also didn't leave my hair feeling sticky and weight my hair down and the smell is amazing " in 1 review
  • "It works great and smells amazing." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and adds the moisture back into my hair." in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair very soft and doesn't make it very oily." in 1 review
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
This oil is very good. It isn’t too greasy or heavy for my thick coarse 4c hair. It’s definitely moisturizing and it smells pretty good. The ingredients of the oil is very natural and it doesn’t have any mineral oil, paraben and it has vitamin e, peppermint oil, and keratin. And best of all, it’s against animal testing. I definitely recommend this oil.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This and the Palmers body oil with Rose hip, are my stables. My go to that I buy from Amazon. Both big bottles together are around $20, which is an amazing deal! Firstly it is super easy to use, and very light for a hair oil. I use mine in just straightened hair or after blow drying to get rid of the fluffiness. Too much will make you hair looked unwashed but that's what happens with hair oils. This is one of the least lighter ones.
Ariel N.
San Francisco, CA
This oil is very light and doesn't make my hair feel greasy. It makes my hair very shiny and smooth. I like mixing it with leave-in conditioner, especially on days when I don't wash my hair. It smells like Girl Scouts' Thin Mint cookies, which is nice, but if you use more than a few pumps it smells like you became a Play Doh man that had a kid squish cookie dough to make your "hair."
Lashante H.
I got the one in olive oil. Easy to use. Easy to apply. Bought it from Walmart. The price is reasonable. I use this product once or twice a week depending on my activities. It is a little oily
Shay G.
I have used this one but my store no longer carries the coconut and I buy olive oil instead. It works fabulous!!!!! I’ve been searching for over a decade for an oil I can put into my hair! Caucasian woman with extremely wavy frizzy prone hair. Now I can spray this in along with a leave in conditioner and no more frizz, just beautiful waves!
Monique G.
After a couple of sprays after washing my hair it maintains the flyaways and moisturizer, I've ditched the other hair products, plus saves a lot on money of what works best for my hair.
Bryana L.
Not a big fan of the smell. It smells weird, not sure how to describe it.
Other than that, it works well by moisturizing my ends and taming flyaways. Just be careful not to used to much because then it would make your hair oily.
Yasmin A.
I have very thick and curly, so finding hair products that don't feel heavy on my hair or leave it feeling greasy can be difficult. This moisturizing hair spray did not feel heavy in my hair and does have a good scent to it that isn't overwhelming. However, I noticed that the next day of having it in my hair, the sent changed and did not smell very good anymore. It doesn't completely keep my hair from frizzing back up, but for what its worth, it really does a good job. I do recommend it if you're looking for something quick and hydrating for your hair!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
One of my holy grail hair products! I have used this oil for years and I continue to purchase it I've recommended this to clients looking for an affordable yet good quality hair oil it's preferred on coarse or textured hair or curly hair types with frizz or damage prone hair because it's not the most weightless invisible oil you can find but it smells great and works amazingly well
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I've only been trying Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Moisturizing Hair Oil with Peppermint oil & Keratin for about a week and it keeps my hair soft and my scalp moisturized and it smells awesome Palmer's Palmers Coco Butter Hair Oil Spray
Elizabeth L.
Coeburn, VA
Does this leave your hair feeling oily?
Alondra M.
La Puente, CA
I'm looking for a good coconut oil treatment for my hair, is this any good?
Lydia B.
Could this help with hair growth ?
Ashley C.
I really wanna try this. Is it good for 4c type hair?
Jennyfer W.
Esa marca la veo mucho en los super mercados de mi país, pero no la he usado de verdad funciona? Osea si hace lo que dice