BY PALMER'S #74 in Hair Oil

Maximum Health and Shine for Scalp, Hair and Braids. This nourishing spray oil instantly restores moisture to dry hair and is specially formulated with Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Peppermint Oil and Biotin to strengthen hair and allow it to grow healthy and long. Excellent for keeping braids and weaves soft and shiny. Palmer s is against Animal Testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ;

Buy on Walmart
  • "Makes my hair very soft and doesn't make it very oily." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and adds the moisture back into my hair." in 1 review
  • "It works great and smells amazing." in 1 review
  • "this hair oil has done me wonders before using this product my hair was dull dry and frizzy but after I started using this product it was left my hair feeling shiny,healthy and radiant and also is a lot smoother it also didn't leave my hair feeling sticky and weight my hair down and the smell is amazing " in 1 review
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This and the Palmers body oil with Rose hip, are my stables. My go to that I buy from Amazon. Both big bottles together are around $20, which is an amazing deal! Firstly it is super easy to use, and very light for a hair oil. I use mine in just straightened hair or after blow drying to get rid of the fluffiness. Too much will make you hair looked unwashed but that's what happens with hair oils. This is one of the least lighter ones.
Kemiko 🐢.
This hair oil is really moisturizing to my hair type it it’s affordable and not so pricey. The packaging just comes with the bottle. When I put the oil in my hair it gives it a nice shine and flowy look.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this hair oil. It’s not too oily and do not weigh my hair done. Very affordable and I purchase from Walmart. Love this hair oil compared to the other hair oils used. Recommend others to try this oil.
Lashante H.
I got the one in olive oil. Easy to use. Easy to apply. Bought it from Walmart. The price is reasonable. I use this product once or twice a week depending on my activities. It is a little oily
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
This oil is very good. It isn’t too greasy or heavy for my thick coarse 4c hair. It’s definitely moisturizing and it smells pretty good. The ingredients of the oil is very natural and it doesn’t have any mineral oil, paraben and it has vitamin e, peppermint oil, and keratin. And best of all, it’s against animal testing. I definitely recommend this oil.
Jeanique S.
It wasn’t great but it wasn’t bad. My hair stayed moisturized for a good hour or two. Next thing I knew, my hair was dry again. Maybe it’s just not great for my grain of hair.
Camela M.
Sylvania, GA
I absolutely love this conditioning hair oil it smell so good and keeps my hair very moisturized it also doesn’t weigh my hair down so that’s a plus I use this spray almost every wash day I just love it
Monique G.
After a couple of sprays after washing my hair it maintains the flyaways and moisturizer, I've ditched the other hair products, plus saves a lot on money of what works best for my hair.
Yasmin A.
I have very thick and curly, so finding hair products that don't feel heavy on my hair or leave it feeling greasy can be difficult. This moisturizing hair spray did not feel heavy in my hair and does have a good scent to it that isn't overwhelming. However, I noticed that the next day of having it in my hair, the sent changed and did not smell very good anymore. It doesn't completely keep my hair from frizzing back up, but for what its worth, it really does a good job. I do recommend it if you're looking for something quick and hydrating for your hair!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
One of my holy grail hair products! I have used this oil for years and I continue to purchase it I've recommended this to clients looking for an affordable yet good quality hair oil it's preferred on coarse or textured hair or curly hair types with frizz or damage prone hair because it's not the most weightless invisible oil you can find but it smells great and works amazingly well
Elizabeth L.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Does this leave your hair feeling oily?
Alondra M.
La Puente, CA
I'm looking for a good coconut oil treatment for my hair, is this any good?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
What does this smell like?
Lydia B.
Could this help with hair growth ?
Ashley C.
I really wanna try this. Is it good for 4c type hair?