Palmer's Moisturizing Hair Oil uploaded by Elizabeth R.Palmer's Moisturizing Hair Oil uploaded by Clair B.Palmer's Moisturizing Hair Oil uploaded by Keiondra J.

BY PALMER'S #29 in Hair Oil

Maximum Health and Shine for Scalp, Hair and Braids. This nourishing spray oil instantly restores moisture to dry hair and is specially formulated with Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Peppermint Oil and Biotin to strengthen hair and allow it to grow healthy and long. Excellent for keeping braids and weaves soft and shiny. Palmer s is against Animal Testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "this hair oil has done me wonders before using this product my hair was dull dry and frizzy but after I started using this product it was left my hair feeling shiny,healthy and radiant and also is a lot smoother it also didn't leave my hair feeling sticky and weight my hair down and the smell is amazing " in 1 review
  • "It works great and smells amazing." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and adds the moisture back into my hair." in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair very soft and doesn't make it very oily." in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto es a otro nivel de verdad q esta súper súper brutal..su olor,textura y suavidad son increíbles.no tienes sulfatos ni parabenos más bien tiene keratina q te ayuda a cuidar tu cabello y pepermint q ayuda en su crecimiento... mi recomiendo .200%
Catia G.
Catia G.
Sauk Village, IL
Smells just like chocolate and isn't heavy at all. I use this daily on my curly hair. My hair never ends up looking oily just shiny. This is probably the only oil I will ever use. A definite must buy.
GaiBrealle S.
GaiBrealle S.
Cary, NC
Not my favorite product. Smells nice but the packaging makes it hard to hold. I didn't like it on my hair as a moisturizer but I still use it for sheen.
Kenisha W.
Kenisha W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I love the smell of this oil. It reminds me of chocolate. The oil is a very light so it doesn't leave my hair feeling coated with oil.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Really love this. Doesn't leave my hair oily, smells like chocolate. After I shower I spray this in my hair and let it air dry.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my holy grail hair products! I have used this oil for years and I continue to purchase it I've recommended this to clients looking for an affordable yet good quality hair oil it's preferred on coarse or textured hair or curly hair types with frizz or damage prone hair because it's not the most weightless invisible oil you can find but it smells great and works amazingly well
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick and curly, so finding hair products that don't feel heavy on my hair or leave it feeling greasy can be difficult. This moisturizing hair spray did not feel heavy in my hair and does have a good scent to it that isn't overwhelming. However, I noticed that the next day of having it in my hair, the sent changed and did not smell very good anymore. It doesn't completely keep my hair from frizzing back up, but for what its worth, it really does a good job. I do recommend it if you're looking for something quick and hydrating for your hair!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Annandale
Beauty Junkie Expert
This and the Palmers body oil with Rose hip, are my stables. My go to that I buy from Amazon. Both big bottles together are around $20, which is an amazing deal! Firstly it is super easy to use, and very light for a hair oil. I use mine in just straightened hair or after blow drying to get rid of the fluffiness. Too much will make you hair looked unwashed but that's what happens with hair oils. This is one of the least lighter ones.
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White castle, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only been trying Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Moisturizing Hair Oil with Peppermint oil & Keratin for about a week and it keeps my hair soft and my scalp moisturized and it smells awesome Palmer's Palmers Coco Butter Hair Oil Spray
Flavia C.
Flavia C.
This gave me some of my best hair days smooths hair no frizz or fly a ways,  soft smooth styling smells great  and if you warm it in a cup of hot water it makes a good hot oil treatment,can't ask for much more I reccomend  this product for every day use.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair feeling oily?
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
La Puente, CA
I'm looking for a good coconut oil treatment for my hair, is this any good?
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could this help with hair growth ?