BY PALMER'S

This lightweight day cream gently hydrates, balances moisture, and smooths skin texture. With SPF to protect from the sun's harmful rays, this nourishing formula is suitable for all skin types, and won't clog pores. This creamy Cocoa Butter blend will leave your skin healthy, glowing and supple every day. Absorbs quickly, leavingskin smooth and ready for application of makeup. 100% free of phthalates, parabens and dyes. Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist tested, safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
There’s basically no more richly nourishing lotion than this. Everyone knows of Palmers for stretch marks, I think, and for good reason. This stuff will give everything you need to your skin, and it smells amazing.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
I absolutely love this day cream. It is super moisturizing without being to heavy. And I love that it has spf in it. I use it every single day as a first step under my makeup. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great daily moisturizer with spf.
member-a97394b22
I purchased this for my daughter who has acne proned skin. She loves the product. Not only has her acne been under control but her skin tone has evened out very well. Will be purchasing again.
Cheyenne H.
QLD
I've been using this for about a year now and I love it. It was just what I was after. It has a smoothie application and a nice Shea butter smell that lasts. It leaves my skin dewy but not oily which I really like and it makes my face so soft.

Target