BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Shea Formula Moisture Repair Curl Shampoo.
Shea butter (karite) from the African tree of life for curly, natural or transitioning hair.
Anti breakage elongates curls redefines shine.
No parabens.
No sulfates.
No mineral oil.
No phthalates. see more...

Savannah Y.
Loved this. Left my hair feeling wonderful. My hair is very course and thick. It nourished and replenished for sure.
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Shantal k.
Toyohashi,Aichi
I recently took a knob I did not see much difference but I will use it again, maybe with more use I will start to notice difference ,I liked the smell of shampoo.
Felicia A.
London
This product is AMAZING. It smells so nice and leaves my hair very moisturised, if needed you can even detangle with this because that's how much "slip" it provides. The only con is the dispenser, I wish I close it easily, but I don't know how to.I would strongly recommend this to people with type 4 hair
Julendys Masiel R.

Este es un
producto increíble, me gusta mucho, me gustó demasiado, es muy útil y se a vuelto
un indispensable para mi es algo asombroso, me encanta, de verdad es un
producto que vale la pena arriesgarse {perfecta} un producto muy bueno lo recomiendo;}

****
Leneil B.
London
The palmer's   Moisture repair curl shampoo helped rebuild back my curls after I had recently bleached my hair the moisture repair helped define my curls and bring back all my natural oils to my hair. This product had me really satisfied and I will be buying it again
Ellen R.
Amazing! This product really nourishes the hair and helps to tame my frizz. Smells great too! I love the ingredients used too, and will definitely purchase more products from this brand.
Jemma C.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
One of the best shampoos for curly hair I've ever used. Sulfate free which means it doesn't dry my hair/curls out. Made hair so much more manageable and less tuggy.
Stacey A.
Grande Prairie
Left my hair super soft but I found that after using this my hair seemed to get greasy faster.  I do have an oily scalp so I think the combination makes it worse.
Miara P.
This is an amazing product which smells great and acts like a straightener for very curly hair! I have wavy/curly hair and it certainly does the trick!