BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Shea Formula Moisture Repair Curl Shampoo.
Shea butter (karite) from the African tree of life for curly, natural or transitioning hair.
Anti breakage elongates curls redefines shine.
No parabens.
No sulfates.
No mineral oil.
No phthalates. see more...

VERONICA C.
 .i had used this when I needed to gove my curls more moisture. The concerns it targets is the curlz and moisture. I cant compare to the alternatives. It is best for a dry scalp. Because it is thick and it will help it. Yes i would when my hair is going curly again.
Zaria B.
I started to use this product to try to get my curl pattern back and I was very pleased with the outcome of how it worked. It works best with dry scalps and really conditions the roots and it also has a nice feel to it I was very satisfied with my purchase.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 Super lovely product, it smells great, it washes very well and the moisture level is leaves behind is at par with most of the much more expensive brands. This is a super buy. makes my hair feel and smell great with out any greezy weigh down! very satisfied
Nicole S.
New britain
This shampoo not only did a good job in hydrating my hair but it lathered very nicely. It cleansed my scalp and it's good for adding moisture into tour hair. Its good for both oily and dry scalp. I would definitely buy it again.
Angela J.
Hanford, CA
This shampoo is so natural and helps me keep my hair really soft to the touch and maintains the damage I have. Very nice scent and it is very long lasting. The lather is super soft and smooth to the touch. I would definitely buy this product again!
Treasure R.
NorthRichlandHills
This product works wonders for your hair and it’s just actually great and the scent is greattt and it’s actually quite long lasting & it’s actually better than most curl shampoos I’ve used and lather up rather nicely and I definitely would buy it more than again
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
My curly hair totally loves Palmers! My curls are super hydrated and defined every single time I use it! Palmer's Moisture Repair Curl Shampoo Shea Formula
Martine D.
What can I say best product I ever bought what can I say highly recommend this product to anybody who's looking for a good makeup product is really does work
Krystin D.
North Lima, OH
This is a perfect conditioner for curly hair that has been damaged or dried out. It smells great and moisturizers even greater.
Melody M.
San Antonio
love this always have to bottles.I have curly hair and it just leaves the hair smooth and soft and gives it a natural lift.