BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Shea Formula Moisture Repair Curl Shampoo.
Shea butter (karite) from the African tree of life for curly, natural or transitioning hair.
Anti breakage elongates curls redefines shine.
No parabens.
No sulfates.
No mineral oil.
No phthalates. see more...

Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 Super lovely product, it smells great, it washes very well and the moisture level is leaves behind is at par with most of the much more expensive brands. This is a super buy. makes my hair feel and smell great with out any greezy weigh down! very satisfied
Angela J.
Angela J.
Hanford, CA
This shampoo is so natural and helps me keep my hair really soft to the touch and maintains the damage I have. Very nice scent and it is very long lasting. The lather is super soft and smooth to the touch. I would definitely buy this product again!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
New britain
This shampoo not only did a good job in hydrating my hair but it lathered very nicely. It cleansed my scalp and it's good for adding moisture into tour hair. Its good for both oily and dry scalp. I would definitely buy it again.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Claremont, NH
My curly hair totally loves Palmers! My curls are super hydrated and defined every single time I use it! Palmer's Moisture Repair Curl Shampoo Shea Formula
Krystin D.
Krystin D.
E Liverpool, OH
This is a perfect conditioner for curly hair that has been damaged or dried out. It smells great and moisturizers even greater.
Antilia B.
Antilia B.
New Haven, CT
I use this on my natural curly hair it redefines it and keeps it looking curly and healthy I absolutely love this product
Taylar F.
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
giovanna f.
giovanna f.
Oi Como assim ? como estou amando esse produto maravilhoso sem comentários super super super recomendo
Felicia A.
Felicia A.
London
This product is AMAZING. It smells so nice and leaves my hair very moisturised, if needed you can even detangle with this because that's how much "slip" it provides. The only con is the dispenser, I wish I close it easily, but I don't know how to.I would strongly recommend this to people with type 4 hair
Leneil B.
Leneil B.
The palmer's   Moisture repair curl shampoo helped rebuild back my curls after I had recently bleached my hair the moisture repair helped define my curls and bring back all my natural oils to my hair. This product had me really satisfied and I will be buying it again