BY PALMER'S #3 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion helps visibly improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Pure Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, Natural Oils, Collagen, Elastin, and Lutein keep skin moisturized and supple for 48 hours allowing skin to stretch more easily. Widely recommened for stretch marks during and after pregnancy or weight fluctuation. This non-greasy lotion is ideal for all over body use, in place of your regular moisturizer.

Hypoallergenic • Mineral Oil Free • Paraben Free • Phthalate Free • Dermatologist Approved

Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter: provides all day hydration and softens, smoothes and plumps skin while forming a protective moisture barrier for expanding bellies

Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant

Lutein: a natural antioxidant that helps improve skin hydration and supports stretching skin

Argan Oil: packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals while helping to soften and condition skin while helping reduce the appearance of scars

Almond Oil: rich in Vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, this essential oil extracted from sweet almonds moisturizes dry skin

Coconut Oil: this naturally moisturizing oil, extracted from raw coconut, is rich in fatty acids and helps support healthy, supple skin

• Palmer's Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks does this reall...7 Answers
  • Can you rub all over the body?6 Answers
  • Does it really work? In what time can you see the differe...3 Answers
Kayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a sample of this in my Target baby registry gift bag. I've been using  Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer and  SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Butter Cream for my pregnancy, but I wanted to give this a try since I had a sample of it. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It does not smell like cocoa butter like you might expect it to. It doesn't have a bad smell, just not what I expected. I don't think this is a bad lotion and a lot of people use it, but I think Bio-Oil and Shea Moisture are way more hydrating so I will stick to those.
Noelle W.
Santa Monica, CA
I have no idea if this lotion prevented my pregnancy stretch marks. From everything I read, you're either predisposed to them or you're not. But you better believe I buttered up my belly like a Thanksgiving turkey every day because...why not? You never know.  And I never got a single stretch mark. Do I have Palmer's to thank? Maybe. Maybe not. In any case, from what I recall it was a very nice rich cream with a nice soft scent.
Hunter T.
lincoln
I used this during my pregnancy. I had my baby just one month ago and it prevented stretch marks the whole time. I did however get a few at the end because I figured “hey I haven’t got stretch marks I won’t get any now” but 13 days before he was born I got my first one. I started applying the lotion again and it didn’t go any further then the few I had in that one spot.
Colleen M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
I'll be up front - it did not prevent stretch marks this pregnancy. It did, however, keep my belly skin from feeling horrible and tight like it was about to break open. The moisture lasted all day. If I put it on in the morning, I could feel it washing off in the shower that night. The scent is pleasant, and the consistency is thick. The pump wasn't ideal for such a thick cream.
Lacey L.
Placerville, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use this product everyday. It is a great moisturizer for all over and isn't too greasy. I use it on my belly, chest, and thighs. I haven't got a single stretch mark and 38 weeks pregnant. They recently changed the formula and it has a really nice new scent that smells like roses.
Amanda J.
Ave Maria, FL
Purchased at: Target
I used the Palmers massage lotion for stretch marks for stretch marks received after losing weight. I loved the scent of this lotion and used it religiously. However, I did not see a difference in the stretch marks’ depth, visibility or any difference at all. It was a wonderful lotion, but simply as a lotion. If that’s all you’re after, you are going to love this!
Sara G.
Queens
Over the past year and a half I gained a lot of weight very quickly, resulting in large red stretch marks all across my stomach. This lotion has done wonders for reducing the severity of my stretch marks and making me feel more confident in myself. I typically use it twice a day on my problem area and the stretch marks aren’t nearly as bad as they were before.
Rachel C.
Neenah
I grew really fast when I hit puberty. And I didn’t grow upwards. I had super bad and deep stretch marks on my hips. Even my doctor was concerned. I started using this cream every night, massaging it in for about 2 minutes. I also mixed in some hydrocortisone cream, and now their almost gone!! Can’t wait to wear a high waisted swimsuit again!
Jamie Ford C.
Hobart, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
As a Massage Lotion, Palmer’s Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks works really well. It has a very creamy, not too watery consistency. It doesn’t work as well at reducing the size or appearance of stretch marks as I’d expect. I would recommend it for a massage cream but not for stretch marks.Palmer's Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks
Edna M.
Selma, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love how soothing this stretch mark lotion is. I still got stretch marks for my second pregnancy but I honestly think it's because my stomach has been stretched out before. I know eventually they will fade. Since the skin does stretch you tummy is more prone to getting itchy and dry and this massage lotion definitely soothes that.
ADRI N.
is this used wen pregnant or after as well?
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
Palmer's Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks does this really help with stretch marks
Elianny Ferlin P.
Miami,Fl
Does it works? Because i need one right now! Palmer's Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks
Cristiana L.
Gresham
Does this really work??
Irieka H.
Can you rub all over the body?

Amazon