BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion, made with pure Cocoa Butter, enriched with Vitamin E, in a soothing emollient base, heals and softens rough, dry skin, smooths marks and tones skin. An excellent all-over-the-body moisturizer and after tanning butter. see more...

Amber R.
Amber R.
If I could give twenty stars I would. My family and I use Palmers Cocoa butter everyday and I mean everyday. If you want a lotion that doesn't break you out or flare up your eczema this is your go to guy...lol. I buy six bottles at a time so I don't run out. This is the best lotion in the whole wide world when it comes to moisturizing your skin. I even get compliments on how soft my feet are from the nail techs.
Edna W.
Edna W.
Smyrna, DE
I found this marked down on discount at the store and decided to try it. This lotion is amazing, and I love it! It has been really great for my skin and is the best lotion I have found. This lotion is thick and has helped fade some of my stretch marks. I am now a religious user and would definitely recommend this to any woman who has issues with dry skin or stretch marks.
LeIshea M.
LeIshea M.
Rosamond, CA
Ok first I have the sticks in every place you can think of. I have 3 children that have skin issues and when I tell you palmers has made life...actually the a ts an understatement! We use this at bed time after bath time during school hours. We use this for lips, eczema break outs! Even scars and skin discoloration! This will ALWAYS BE PART OF MY DAILY ROUTINE!
Ivette D.
Ivette D.
Fresno, CA
I've been using this loition since the beginning of my pregnancy with a combination of bio oil and so far no stretch marks! It helps alleviate any itching and absorbs into the skin quickly so it doesn't transfer on to your clothes. It does have a strong cocoa nutty butter smell when applying but the scent strays away once the product has dried up
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
I swear by this product ! Especially during pregnancy! No horrible stretch marks for this mama! I would put it all over my body 2 times a day. I love how soft it made my skin & I love the smell of cocoa butter! I still till this day use this lotion even tho I am not pregnant. I would buy a bottle any time I went to Walmart.
Esperanza W.
Esperanza W.
Lakewood, NJ
I can't get enough of this stuff! Palmers is a stable in my house it helps moisturize my dry African American Skin. It has a wonderful cocoa smell that is just amazing. It also helps reduce the appearance of my scars and stretch marks. I have been using this product for years. For the price you just can't beat it.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Huntington Station, NY
I love Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion and oil. I used it when I was pregnant to help with my stretch marks and I use it regularly to help remove scar marks on my body. I use it daily. I buy my Palmer's at Walmart or CVS. I try to catch it on sale or use coupons. I will continue purchasing this product:)
Brooklyn V.
Brooklyn V.
Indian Trail, NC
Love Love Love Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion! It makes my skin so soft! My skin literally soaks this up as soon as I apply it after my shower. It takes my rough skin around my elbows, knees, and heels and just makes them super soft. And it smells amazing! My littles always tell me I smell like cookies!
Indigo B.
Indigo B.
Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion is great to use as an alternative to their cocoa butter in a jar. It's light and extremely moisturizing. I prefer to use it in the warmer months like Spring in Summer because it is not heavy therefore it doesn't make me sweat or feel overbearing on the skin.
Katelyn Y.
Katelyn Y.
West Covina, CA
I absolutely love this stuff! It keeps my skin soft and supple throughout the day. I don't usually have dry skin but lately the weather changes have dried my skin out. This keeps my skin super hydrated and smells amazing, I would totally recommend this to my friends and family.