Palmers Lotion Cocoa Butter 8.5 oz

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion, made with pure Cocoa Butter, enriched with Vitamin E, in a soothing emollient base, heals and softens rough, dry skin, smooths marks and tones skin. An excellent all-over-the-body moisturizer and after tanning butter. see more...

Tamiya J.
This is a staple, must have product. I realized I need something basic, moisturizing and long lasting in my stash. I grabbed this once I saw it, remembering how I use to keep this in my collection as a teenager. It was good then, and it's good now. Would buy again and again.
Angeline D.
i used this when i was pregnant. and it helps my body not to have so many stretch marks and feel smooth. and the smell is not too strong which i like. i also used it when my skin is dry specially in the winter. it keeps my body moisturize. i love this product.
Esperanza W.
Lakewood, NJ
I can't get enough of this stuff! Palmers is a stable in my house it helps moisturize my dry African American Skin. It has a wonderful cocoa smell that is just amazing. It also helps reduce the appearance of my scars and stretch marks. I have been using this product for years. For the price you just can't beat it.
Edna W.
Smyrna, DE
I found this marked down on discount at the store and decided to try it. This lotion is amazing, and I love it! It has been really great for my skin and is the best lotion I have found. This lotion is thick and has helped fade some of my stretch marks. I am now a religious user and would definitely recommend this to any woman who has issues with dry skin or stretch marks.
LeIshea M.
Rosamond, CA
Ok first I have the sticks in every place you can think of. I have 3 children that have skin issues and when I tell you palmers has made life...actually the a ts an understatement! We use this at bed time after bath time during school hours. We use this for lips, eczema break outs! Even scars and skin discoloration! This will ALWAYS BE PART OF MY DAILY ROUTINE!
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
I swear by this product ! Especially during pregnancy! No horrible stretch marks for this mama! I would put it all over my body 2 times a day. I love how soft it made my skin & I love the smell of cocoa butter! I still till this day use this lotion even tho I am not pregnant. I would buy a bottle any time I went to Walmart.
Ivette D.
Fresno, CA
I've been using this loition since the beginning of my pregnancy with a combination of bio oil and so far no stretch marks! It helps alleviate any itching and absorbs into the skin quickly so it doesn't transfer on to your clothes. It does have a strong cocoa nutty butter smell when applying but the scent strays away once the product has dried up
Lasharay O.
I grew up using this and I will continue to use this simply because it works! It smells amazings and my skin always feel great after using it. It is very gentle on the skin and I like that it helps to fade scars and stretch marks. It is definitely a go to item in out house.
Dynisha B.
Neptune, NJ
This is a product that i thought i would love. i used this when i was pregnant. this product isn't too pricey but it isn't cheap. i don't like the fact that it was for stretch marks and never removed one of mine . but it did moisturize my skin so i guess that was good.
Amber R.
If I could give twenty stars I would. My family and I use Palmers Cocoa butter everyday and I mean everyday. If you want a lotion that doesn't break you out or flare up your eczema this is your go to guy...lol. I buy six bottles at a time so I don't run out. This is the best lotion in the whole wide world when it comes to moisturizing your skin. I even get compliments on how soft my feet are from the nail techs.