Palmer's Line Smoothing Eye Cream uploaded by Melissa A.

BY PALMER'S

Rich Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream Non-Irritating with Peptide Complex and Retinol Fresh White Lilly Fragrance This rich, hydrating eye cream contains a soothing blend of anti-aging and moisturizing ingredients formulated specifically for the delicate eye area. This smooth formula glides on, softening the appearance of fine lines around the eyes. Beneficial Ingredients: Cocoa & Shea Butters: deeply moisturize and nourish Retinol: encourage skin s renewal Peptide Complex: supports skin structure and integrity Vitamin E: powerful antioxidant Aloe Vera: soothes and calms skin Milk Proteins: helps improve skin s texture and tone Evening Primrose: soothes stressed skin Palmer s is against animal testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

Palmer's Line Smoothing Eye Cream
  • "this is a great product my mother uses it all the time works wonders on her skin " in 3 reviews
  • "The lotion smells amazing and it works wonders!" in 1 review
Erica N.
Brooklyn, NY
I am very particular about my eye cream. My eye area is very dry, and I wear contact lenses. So I need a very hydrating eye cream that won't give me milia. I don't even care about correction of dark circles or puffiness, because I don't get the former, and the latter goes away in a few hours. I saw that this eye cream had good reviews, and at under $9, why not give it a try? In short, this eye cream does nothing. However, it contains fragrance, despite the tube's assurances, twice on a tiny tube, that it is non-irritating. What makes them think putting fragrance in a product that is used in the eye area is not going to be irritating?
Leticia A.
San jose, CA
Makes my eyes feel very moisturized. I do have dry skin so it really helps under my eyes. I apply it at night and my under eyes look much fresher the next day. I do recommend it, it is a good value compared to other eye creams.
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
I Love all the products in this line. They smell so good and do such a great job of moisturizing considering how cheap they are. This is a great eye cream for the price
Eva G.
I have mad love for this product line. The lotion smells amazing and it works wonders! What more can I say?
Javeria S.
Dubai , Dubai
I like it but don’t really love it. It didn’t wow me in anyway. It is slightly hydrating but hasn’t effected my dark circles at all. I only use it to have some skin care to apply to my undereye before makeup
courtney k.
This is a great product my mother uses it all the time works wonders on her skin
lizbeth t.
Racine, WI
Can someone tell me how well this works?
April W.
Hartford, CT
DOES THIS PRODUCT ACTUALLY WORK?? I have tried many eye creams and have yet to find one that actually show results..let me know, thanks
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Is this product worth the value?
Melissa C.
San Diego , Ca
Has anyone tried this? What did you think
Ariel P.
Deland, FL
When do u start to test products