BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Hair Success Gro Treatment, a revolutionary water-resistant emulsion formula that combines Vitamin E, Olive Oil and Soy Protein, coats and protects the hair shaft, allowing hair to grow longer. Hair is protected from humidity and other harsh... see more...

Palmer's Hair Success Gro Treatment with Vitamin E 2oz
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first eyed esta product I was on a hunt for hair treatment Which would be a good hair leave in conditioner and a product Which would kind of speed up the process of growing my hair out Although I Knew That product do not make hair grow faster .Now esta product is very thick and creamy so I do not whos use is on my scalp. I take a small amount rub it in my hand to spread the product evenly and start with my end and work my way up whatever is left then a goes to my scalp.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I began using this product on my then 1 year old who was BALD! My stylist recommened using Palmer's Hair Success because it has Vitamin E. Well, my little one is now 4 years old and she has long ponytails! Now, I use this everyday and shampoo every two weeks with Optimum Oil Therapy shampoo and conditioner. This combination was a recipe for success. I wouldn't use any other product.
Janelle S.
San Diego, CA
Great product.. Very affordable and end results were amazing. I have dark, thick, dry hair. Packaging was good. Product lasted around 2 months for me. It smells ok. Not my favorite, but good enough to wear on my hair. leaves my hair soft and feeling healthy. I will be purchasing again.:)
Perla G.
Irrigon , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like it my hair fell off a lot with this I stopped using it left my hair hard it's affordable but not with the buy. My hair is flat and straight dark colored and I would not recommend it to no one
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product! However, is not a big deal... soft hair and smooth really well but nothing else.
is a bit pricey so i wouldn't buy this again. there are much better products!
Ruth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is usually thick and oily, but doing the hair treatment, it's just makes my hair smooth and feels more healthier. I really like it.
anita f.
Hubert, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love palmers from their skincare to hair care. Been a staple in my family since i was a little girl. Never had an issue.
Maya J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kept my hair moisturized, but I did not notice any significant growth like the product promises. Would not recommend.
sara a.
san diego, ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy this for my mom and she love it. It's basically good for any where you think of. It's perfect
Courtney R.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a huge fan of this. 😁 I tried it multiple times and it always made my scalp very oily!