BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Hair Food 4 oz. see more...

Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have super damaged hair from extensively dying it. I apply this to my hair about once a month and leave it in overnight. It leaves my hair super soft, shiny, and most importantly manageable.
Andeng A.
Sharjah
I bought mine from a pharmacy around our area. I use only small amount of the product as it's really sticky and oily. It is really hard to wash off as there are still alot of product remains your your hair due to its heavy oil and stickyness. But this product is quite good. Truly a hair food. You just need to bare with the application.
tasneem s.
egypt
i like it so much it makes my hair soft and straight i have curly hair and i but it before sleep and it makes it straight it is pricey to other products but to me i found it deserves even to be more expensive it is so smooth i think it is still thick but if i rub it gently with my hands it will be amazing
Asma M.
A great product and its result is very great. My dream is his experience because I have heard a lot about it