Palmer's Gro Treatment uploaded by Ariel W.

BY PALMER'S #61 in Scalp Treatments

Nourishing Scalp & Hair Conditioner Specially formulated for dry hair with: Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and Peppermint Oil to soothe, moisturze and refresh scalp and hair. Biotin to strengthen hair s texture. Palmers Ogani-GRO™ This balm promotes healthy hair growth by adding moisture and soothing dry, itchy scalp with invigorating Peppermint Oil. Palmer s is against Animal Testing Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

• "I would recommend this to anyone." in 1 review
SYIMONE🙈❤😻💦 M.
Detroit
On the long list of skin moisturizers I have to say I like this one alot. Like adleast top 5. The formula is great and it's got a thick consistency great for dry skin.
Jada E.
Dallas
I love this scalp treatment. It does not leave my hair smelly . I use it every other month . I am very satisfied . I am a repeated user . I would definitely recommend this to others .
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA
Love palmers and this cocoa butter scent. The product is super affordable and I can find it easily at my local target. I'm trying to give up on the nail biting so I wanted a product to really help my nails grow and stay healthy. My thought process is, if my nails look really good I'll be less inclined to bite them. I would definitely repurchase.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I used this product when I was pregnant with my kids and twin boys. It helped keep my skin smooth and avoid those dreaded stretch marks. I highly recommend this product to you. It smells so amazing and is the best out there. You can find it at Wal-Mart and it is not pricey. Love this product!
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
I love palmer's brand, and when i found this i couldnt be happier. i had started using hair treatments to clearly take better care of my hair. (i even use hair victims as well). The price is just right for me. and i would purchase it at anytime i see it on the shelf!!
Ashley G.
I love the smell of this product the most! But the results were pretty decent too. It's very simple to apply and I did see about an inch growth in about a month. I wouldn't purchase this again just because I don't feel satisfied enough with the results
Sabrina R.
I love Palmers lotion and face cream so I was excited to try this. My favorite thing about Palmers are the coconut scented products by far. However this cream was just way too thick and I didn't like how it felt. Love the affordable cost though
Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
Used it once, it made my hair more silky for one day. I have dry and frizzy hair and I needed something to add some moisture to my died damaged hair. It helped for a few days. The treatment was messy to put on and wear.
Crystal P.
Reading, PA
This product helps to take away my frizz and leaves my hair feeling soft. It has the cocoa scent, so if you like the smell of cocoa then this will work just fine for you. I love house soft it leaves me hair and how easy it is to detangle my hair after applying this product.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I'm giving the three stars just simply because I am not sure if this product actually did anything for me. It kind of acts as a hair mask and made my hair feel nice temporarily but I did not see any long-term benefits
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I'm trying to grow my hair & never seen this product before ..does it really work & actually helps hair grow or just keeps it nourished ?
Rebecca R.
Llano, TX
I have dry fine hair, and I want to grow it out longer . Will this product help at all?
Mia S.
Lititz, PA
How much is this product and on average how long would it last me?