Palmer's Gro Treatment uploaded by Lindsay S.Palmer's Gro Treatment uploaded by Ariel W.

BY PALMER'S #14 in Scalp Treatments

Nourishing Scalp & Hair Conditioner Specially formulated for dry hair with: Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and Peppermint Oil to soothe, moisturze and refresh scalp and hair. Biotin to strengthen hair s texture. Palmers Ogani-GRO™ This balm promotes healthy hair growth by adding moisture and soothing dry, itchy scalp with invigorating Peppermint Oil. Palmer s is against Animal Testing Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

• "I would recommend this to anyone." in 1 review
Nalie R.
Randolph, MA
I just started using this and so far it’s great I mainly got it because I have itchy dry scalp and it has helped out so much and I honestly think it has made my hair much more strong and has grown much more.
Ashlee B.
3616 n constance dr prescott valley az
I have alopesha and so im constantly trying new things to grow out my hair and this really works i usually put it in after my shower before bed and what i do is braid my hair it really does make a difference
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
I have being using this product for two weeks now I haven't being seeing alot of growth but im going to continue to gove it a try. It is easy to use what I do is a part my hair in sections then apply it to the roots. If it does help my hair I will buy again.
dalitza M.
dardanelle
Excelente!!! Todo lo que sea de coco es modificable para mi el precio está muy bien para el producto, siento mi cabello suave es fácil de usar! Se los recomiendo yo tenia el cabello dañado y me lo a mejorado!
Regina W.
Pinellas Park
I can’t go wrong with my palmers! I know their skin care line is amazing so I could only imagine the hair line and I was happy with their hair line. My hair loves it. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new hair care line.
Ciera N.
Creastview
I used this product for about two weeks before I noticed a difference in my hair. And though I can't say if it really worked because my hair grows fast anyway... I can say that after using the product my hair was definitely heathier
Maegan W.
Fort Smith, AR
Good product. Makes me hair grow. Makes my hair soft and mouisturjed...... palmers is a good brand. Good prouduct. Good price. Good all the way around. Goooood. Happy hair happy girl. Love it. I’ll buy again
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Been using this one for about a month now. Have seen my hair have less fall out. Feels thicker. Growth is still going. I did get a trim but you can tell my hair has kept growing out. Really happy with it so far.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I used this product when I was pregnant with my kids and twin boys. It helped keep my skin smooth and avoid those dreaded stretch marks. I highly recommend this product to you. It smells so amazing and is the best out there. You can find it at Wal-Mart and it is not pricey. Love this product!
Jada E.
Dallas, TX
I love this scalp treatment. It does not leave my hair smelly . I use it every other month . I am very satisfied . I am a repeated user . I would definitely recommend this to others .
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I'm trying to grow my hair & never seen this product before ..does it really work & actually helps hair grow or just keeps it nourished ?
Rebecca R.
Llano, TX
I have dry fine hair, and I want to grow it out longer . Will this product help at all?
Mia S.
Lititz, PA
How much is this product and on average how long would it last me?