Palmer's Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub uploaded by Fatima A.

BY PALMER'S #69 in Face Scrubs

Exfoliates, Refines, Polishes with Micro-fine Cocoa Beads Fresh White Lilly Fragrance Micro-fine crushed Cocoa Beans gently exfoliate, removing dead skin cells to reveal smoother skin beneath. This enhances the skin s surface allowing it to better absorb the daily moisturizer or night cream. Beneficial Ingredients: Cocoa and Shea Butters : deeply moisturizes and nourishes Micro-fine Cocoa Beans : buff away dead skin cells to brighten skin  Vitamin E : powerful antioxidant  Aloe Vera : soothes and calms skin Milk Proteins : helps improve skin s texture and tone Evening Primrose : soothes stressed skin Palmer s is against animal testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

Palmer's Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub
  • "My skin is very sensitive and has a lot blemishes and pores, and that's why I've tried a lot of products for cleaning the skin but none worked well. Palmer's scrub has so far proved to be excellent, the skin is soft and moisturized, and there is less blemishes" in 15 reviews
Dhakharia B.
Grand Rapids
I just started using this product and I love it so far. It makes my skin really soft and it really takes away all of the dead and dry skin that I usually get during the summer I would definitely buy this .👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
gen m.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this at Walgreens I love cocoa and exfoliating products so I had to buy ! It has been effective my skin is glowy and feels so clean after each use ! I recommend highly !
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Bought when i was going through my trial and error phase with my skin ... although i only used it for about a week or two it was a good product .. sensitive to my skin and some what affordable
Latrice U.
A little goes a long way.   I dab about a nickel size of cleanser on my face then put the small amount of exfoliating scrub on top as my regimen for clean and clear skin.  This a cost-effective product that works well with my oily skin.
Meagan W.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I liked the results of this scrub.  My skin felt smooth after using this product. Used this product once sometimes twice a week, along with other palmers facial line. A little on the pricey side but would purchase again.
Joane G.
Caracas
Excellent product, is an exfoliating wonder, at the discretion of my younger sister than a apasioanada fan of moisturizers for the face, see him how he looked this product and said it proved once that seemed good, but that lla already had a preferred brand when exfoliants was concerned, but either way if he was able to recommend that gladly did, it was a very good product but she did not change from the one by default.
Kianna A.
Fantastic! I have been using this product for a few months now and it has done my skin well! It's really gentle on the skin and you cleans deep down in the pores. My skin is now brighter and softer due to this product. I like to follow it up with a moisturizer and my face feels clean and flawless. I purchased this product from Kmart for about $8.
Jerica J.
Las Vegas, NV
anything Palmers you cant go wrong it does the job and its perfect for people with sensitive skin, it exfoliates without being harsh and it gives your skin the right amount of mositure. It does not leave your face dry and leaves it smooth and clean.
Madison G.
Birmingham, MI
Left my face feeling clean, and fresh, yes not over exfoliating. I purchased this at my local drug store. I loved it once I began to use it at least once a day for about a week. I felt clean and my skin was not easily irritated like it generally is after using exfoliators.
VALERIE W.
I have been on a hunt for the right facial products for my skin type. I have searched what has worked for me and my routine and this product did not disappoint. The scrub has a great smell and is not too harsh on my skin but offers me the clean that I desire. I feel fresh faced after every wash and this product works well with the rest of the products that I use. This is a go buy in my book