Palmer's FlipBalm Juicy Watermelon

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula FlipBalm Ultra Lip Moisture in Juicy Watermelon delivers incredible, long-lasting moisture while refreshing your lips. Natural moisturizers, including pure Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and raw Watermelon Extract glide on smooth to lock in 24 hours of moisture in one simple flip and click.

Key Ingredients:

Cocoa Butter: a rich, natural moisturizer that leaves skin soft and silky, transforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin

Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearance

Shea Butter: deeply moisturizes and soothes dry skin while acting as a moisture barrier to keep skin hydrated

Watermelon Extract: moisture-infused, juicy flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Palmer's FlipBalm Juicy Watermelon!
Isis G.
I really love this balm because I really like how it feels and I really like how the balm smells and sometimes I tasted and it taste the same as the watermelon
Yadany A.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
palmers is an excellent brand in terms of hydration and softening our skin I love this line of products.
Juli U.
Kenner, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Este producto es increíble desde la primera ves que lo probé me encanto porque realmente me hidrata los labios y quedan muy bien, además a mi su aroma.
anne H.
Lynwood, IL
smells AMAAAAAXING. makes me want to take a big bite out of it. lips arw so silky smooth and soft. so delish!!
Luciana P.
I like this brand a lot. I love their moisturizers (and my favorite sunscreen used to be the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter one. I was really sad when it was discontinued). This balm is nice, with a great flavor and texture! The packaging is a little tricky, so it is not the best to be kept in a purse and the balm would melt kinda easily in the car. But That was not a real problem for me.
Patricia Q.
Purchased at: Amazon
It smells great and also a good lip balm not too dry or waxy.I love palmers butter products. The reason for the 3 stars is the flip top is not that secure
Fernanda H.
Gainesville, FL
I love how soft the lip stays after using de flipbalm. I feel hidratated and this watermelon smell is actually good!
Aliyah S.
Springfiled
This moisturize my lips really good because my lips dry out really bad and I have never had an issue with us and it has a good smell
Nataly R.
South Gate, CA
Watermelon is always my favorite scent/ favor to balms. I prefer stick but had to grab this one. Feels awkward in a pocket. I make a dent in my budget so price is right. Why not buy it if you love watermelon, too.
Finnley F.
This is absolutely awesome. I bought this for a friend and she was astounded.This product is all pros and there is just no way to improve and the product is affordable. I would highly recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?