BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare contains active ingredients and natural moisturizers Cocoa Butter Shea Butter and Coconut Oil to protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun and help you maintain a youthful even skin tone. CocoaPlex™ Technology helps to prevent dark spots, uneven skin tone and premature aging.

Eventone Suncare Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion provides 80 minute water/sweat resistance and UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum protection while leaving skin with a natural, healthy glow without any white, pasty residue

PABA Free • Paraben Free • Phthalate Free

• Does this also come in a higher spf formula?1 Answers
Palmer's Eventone Suncare Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Palmer's is my favorite coco butter brand. There lotions work wonders on your skin.Love this moisturizing sunscreen lotion. " in 3 reviews
JereLyn F.
Birmingham
Goes on thick and silky, more like a body butter than a typical lotion or heavy sunscreen. Goes on white (which I like so I know I didn’t miss a spot), rubs in clear, a lot of product for your money, and smells just like cocoa butter- no sunscreen-y scent! Built in antioxidant formula, (includes Vitamin E so forget about free-radicals and infrared light), solid chemical formula that covers UVB and BOTH bands of UVA light! So many chemical formulas leave out either the Avobenzone or Oxybenzone, which means they are only broad-spectrum(ish).
No guesswork for my family! Great job, Palmer’s!
Kayla H.
Charlotte, NC
I use this on my face and body. I love how you smell more of Shea butter than your typical sunscreen. I really do notice a difference when I use sunscreen from when I don’t. If you are looking to add sunscreen to you skincare, you should add this. Especially if you are someone of color.
Uche I.
Santa Barbara
This sunscreen smells like cocoa and it's kind of nice! Depending on my mood, of course. I like how this is a sunscreen that is great for black skin, and it's special because this sunscreen doesn't leave a white cast on my dark skin! I'll definitely buy this again!
Lexie H.
In the summer I tend to get sunspots on my face even after apply sunscreen, but this summer found this amazing sunscreen (Walmart) and have stayed loyal as it has helped prevent sun spots this year! I also did a lot of outdoor activities like running, hiking, swimming and lounging so lots of apply and exposure to the sun, but I barely noticed any changes in my skin discoloring like I have in past summers using other sunscreens. Very happy and will continue to use throughout the year as needed.
Lynsey B.
Plainfield
Great suncare for sensitive pale skin. I use this every time I know I'm going to be in the Sun for more than half an hour. It goes on well in absorbs nicely. It doesn't leave your skin sticky. It smells wonderful
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a good sunscreen. I liked the scent a lot and how soft it made my legs. It was effective to keep my skin from burning and I would buy again at such a fair price.
Marisa M.
I love this sunscreen lotion . It smells great it’s not to thick , leaves a nice shine and protect your skin from the sun . I always buy this when i see them on sale .
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
I think all about the smell at this point lol. I like this because if that but it’s got an easy light weight feel. Not at all thick but you know it’s working. It absorbs well onto your skin. Go get some!
Suzette D.
Norwalk
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks I use both of these for stretch marks works really good I find it at Walmart or target .
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. I have been a fan of palmers for a few years so I was happy to get this product. It's rather thick but that's good. It smells amazing and I found that it lasts throughout the day without me having to reapply. It had cocoa butter so no other moisturizers are necessary when you use this
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Does this also come in a higher spf formula?