BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare contains active ingredients and natural moisturizers Cocoa Butter Shea Butter and Coconut Oil to protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun and help you maintain a youthful even skin tone. CocoaPlex™ Technology helps to prevent dark spots, uneven skin tone and premature aging.

Eventone Suncare Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion provides 80 minute water/sweat resistance and UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum protection while leaving skin with a natural, healthy glow without any white, pasty residue

PABA Free • Paraben Free • Phthalate Free

• Does this also come in a higher spf formula?1 Answers
Dana O.
Dana O.
Houston , TX
I have been using this sunscreen lately and I absolutely love it! The smell, the effects, EVERYTHING. The amount of SPF it has also helps! IT keeps you moisturized and you don't that white cast over your face when you use it.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. I have been a fan of palmers for a few years so I was happy to get this product. It's rather thick but that's good. It smells amazing and I found that it lasts throughout the day without me having to reapply. It had cocoa butter so no other moisturizers are necessary when you use this
Christyn E.
Christyn E.
I don't usually wear sunscreen because I don't spend a whole lot of time outside, but I picked this one up for a beach trip recently. While I don't have much to compare it to, it seemed to work fine! It definitely helped me to not tan so quickly (which is always frustrating to me because I hate tan lines), and I personally don't mind the smell of it as much as others!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this sunscreen. It has no bad ingredients in it and it has a very nice amazing smell! It leaves no white residue on the skin. I love this brand so much. It is so gentle on the skin! I used palmers when pregnant and now I use it on my kids! I highly recommend this sunscreen to you and your family and friends! It is a must have!
Annamarie F.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Great sunscreen. Leaves my skin feeling clean and not greasy at all which is a problem with most sunscreens. Works great, used this over the past 4th of July weekend and didn't get a burn which for being in the sun 8+ hours, in and out of the ocean is amazing. I recommend to anyone looking to protect their skin from the sun.
Amani B.
Amani B.
Vista
Absolutely love love love this sunscreen! This sunscreen is just as good as their lotion! No white residue left over and it completely blends and rubs into the skin smoothly leaving it smooth and soft. I had a sample and now I have to buy a bottle
Julie D.
Julie D.

Was bought at Walmart
Good Value.. Not pricey at all
Yes, Met all expectations
Smells amazing
Also minimizes brown spots
Doesn't feel greasy at all
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I received a free sample of this and i can definitely say I will be purchasing this full size. It is light weight and is not sticky at all. It left my face soft and moisturized and it evened out the area I was sunburned quickly.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this product because as a person with a darker skin complexion, I tan badly on certain parts of my body so I need a sunscreen that evens dark skin tones, this does the job well but it sometimes leaves my skin feeling greasy
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
This is my favorite sunscreen. It smells great. It goes on smooth. Its creamy and it contains cocoa butter. It leaves no streaks. It provides much needed protection from the sun. Would definitely recommend.
Meshia E.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Does this also come in a higher spf formula?