BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare contains active ingredients and natural moisturizers Cocoa Butter Shea Butter and Coconut Oil to protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun and help you maintain a youthful even skin tone. CocoaPlex™ Technology helps to prevent dark spots, uneven skin tone and premature aging.

Eventone Suncare Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion provides 80 minute water/sweat resistance and UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum protection while leaving skin with a natural, healthy glow without any white, pasty residue

PABA Free • Paraben Free • Phthalate Free

• Does this also come in a higher spf formula?1 Answers
Lexie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In the summer I tend to get sunspots on my face even after apply sunscreen, but this summer found this amazing sunscreen (Walmart) and have stayed loyal as it has helped prevent sun spots this year! I also did a lot of outdoor activities like running, hiking, swimming and lounging so lots of apply and exposure to the sun, but I barely noticed any changes in my skin discoloring like I have in past summers using other sunscreens. Very happy and will continue to use throughout the year as needed.
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I have been a fan of palmers for a few years so I was happy to get this product. It's rather thick but that's good. It smells amazing and I found that it lasts throughout the day without me having to reapply. It had cocoa butter so no other moisturizers are necessary when you use this
Christyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually wear sunscreen because I don't spend a whole lot of time outside, but I picked this one up for a beach trip recently. While I don't have much to compare it to, it seemed to work fine! It definitely helped me to not tan so quickly (which is always frustrating to me because I hate tan lines), and I personally don't mind the smell of it as much as others!
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sunscreen. Leaves my skin feeling clean and not greasy at all which is a problem with most sunscreens. Works great, used this over the past 4th of July weekend and didn't get a burn which for being in the sun 8+ hours, in and out of the ocean is amazing. I recommend to anyone looking to protect their skin from the sun.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen. It has no bad ingredients in it and it has a very nice amazing smell! It leaves no white residue on the skin. I love this brand so much. It is so gentle on the skin! I used palmers when pregnant and now I use it on my kids! I highly recommend this sunscreen to you and your family and friends! It is a must have!
Tammy W.
ROCK HILL, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite sunscreen. It smells great. It goes on smooth. Its creamy and it contains cocoa butter. It leaves no streaks. It provides much needed protection from the sun. Would definitely recommend.
Tyleen S.
Clarkston, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was working on a movie set and someone stole this!!! That is how great this is. People say that black people don't need sunblock but anti aging starts with suncare. It smells like candy but in a soft chocolate way. It is a little greasy, but my body absorbs that pretty fast.
Amani B.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love love love this sunscreen! This sunscreen is just as good as their lotion! No white residue left over and it completely blends and rubs into the skin smoothly leaving it smooth and soft. I had a sample and now I have to buy a bottle
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free sample of this and i can definitely say I will be purchasing this full size. It is light weight and is not sticky at all. It left my face soft and moisturized and it evened out the area I was sunburned quickly.
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product because as a person with a darker skin complexion, I tan badly on certain parts of my body so I need a sunscreen that evens dark skin tones, this does the job well but it sometimes leaves my skin feeling greasy
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Does this also come in a higher spf formula?