Palmer's Eventone Fade Cream uploaded by Brandi G.

BY PALMER'S

Lightens Dark Spots with Vitamin C and Sunscreen. Fresh White Lilly Fragrance Visibly Reduce Discoloration, the #1 Sign of Aging... With Palmer s cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Fade Cream. An advanced blend of our Tone Enhancing Complex fades unwanted discoloration and removes dark spots or age spots caused by sun damage, aging skin or scarring. Tone Enhancing Complex: Cocoa Butter: Smoothes marks and Scars Synovea®*: Lightens Age Spots Soy: Restores Skin s Luminosity Niacinamide: Targets Unwanted Discoloration Vitamin C:  Naturally Brightens Complexion  Licorice Extract: Improves Tone and Texture Palmer s is against animal testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; *Synovea is a registered trademark of Syntheon Ltd, USA. see more...

• How long were you using this product before you saw results1 Answers
  • Does this have a chemical smell?1 Answers
  • How well does this really work? Uneven tone is probably t...2 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Kayla P.
Hugo, OK
Been using this recently to help get rid of some stubborn dark area. Particularly the area between my thighs where my thighs rub together. So far it’s been about 1 week and I think there is a bit of a difference. I believe it’s not as dark as it used to be. I wish I had taken before pictures to compare. The smell is decent and so far it works from what I can tell. Hoping to see better results with more use!
Colleen C.
Holyoke, MA
I started using palmers fade cream about a yr ago. I began my retina a journey 2 yrs ago,a long with gycolic acid peels. The palmers fade cream has worked wonders in helping with old sun spots and acne scars. It also seems to help with the healing after acid peels
Holly Z.
Harrisburg, PA
It's super thick, hard to spread, and the smell is disgusting. I didn't use long enough to see results, I had to return it I couldn't continue using it. I have dry skin so I am used to thick creams but this was different and I don't know how to describe the smell but I couldn't stand it
Jenny S.
Atlanta , GA
Huge fan of the Palmers Eventone Fade Cream.. Its my night time go to. I use it at night  after my shower time because the smell is relaxing and the smoothness of the texture makes for a soft body. I have used many products but for the amount in the jar and cost this is a great go to.
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
Well for being a drugstore application. I really like that this is affordable and effective. The smell is tolerable but can use some improvement. You can't help but to smell it because it is on your face.
BLUSH Z.
This did not work for me. Did not fade my spots. I bought from Walmart. It was not worth it for me to buy again as this was my first time. Disappointment for me and they can improve the effectiveness of it
Brianna P.
Columbus, OH
Great product. Really clears! I would suggest it be used before bed nd not for daily wear. It tends to be a little drying for dytime wer but before bed its a great product.
Dania M.
Best cream for dark spots I am a shade of brown and my pimple scars tend to be very dark weather I pop them or not. This cream is amazing saw results within the first week and within a month of religiously using this cream my dark scars went away for the price it's awesome! It also smells like chocolate! Love it highly recommend💕
Elizabeth R.
I did not like this product at all!! Normally I love Palmer's products but this one left my face covered in red bumps under my skin. It is definitely from the fragrance which in my opinion fragrances do not belong in face products. Do a patch test first!
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
I've used this product to heal the streatch marks on my torso and theigh area. it works pretty well especially after when you contenue to use it for an extended period of time. I also like this produt because it helps bring moisture to my skin and it smells amazing. I also have sensitive skin and this product didnt irritate or tarnish my skin. This product worked really well for me so try it out it may just work well for you!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Where can I find this product?
Angel L.
Eaton, OH
How well does this really work? Uneven tone is probably the biggest problem I have with my face, it would be amazing to fix it.
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
Does this have a chemical smell?
Chaunyce D.
How long were you using this product before you saw results