Palmer's Daily Facial Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Julie D.Palmer's Daily Facial Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Jocelyn S.Palmer's Daily Facial Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Umika M.

BY PALMER'S

Lightweight Moisturizer with Peptide Complex and Milk Proteins. Fresh White Lilly Fragrance This luxurious daily lotion provides superior Moisturization in a lightweight, non-greasy formula. Antioxidants and emollient milk proteins work in conjunction with natural Cocoa and Shea Butters to leave skin soft, smooth and radiant without irritation. Added SPF 15 broad spectrum sunscreen helps protect skin against sun damage and future signs of aging. Beneficial Ingredients: Cocoa and Shea Butters:  deeply moisturizes and nourishes  Peptide Complex:  supports skin structure and integrity Vitamin E:  powerful antioxidant  Sunscreen: UVA/UVB protection  Aloe Vera:  soothes and calms skin  Milk Proteins: helps improve skin s texture and tone Evening Primrose: soothes stressed skin Palmer s is against animal testing. Palmer s see more...

• Does this lotion feel thick on your face? As if your pores can't ...1 Answers
Palmer's Daily Facial Lotion SPF 15
  • "This is great! It's light enough to put on your face and not make it oily but also it does a great job of keeping your skin moisturized. I have really dry skin and it is really bad during the colder times, this does the trick for me!" in 12 reviews
  • "I love this lotion because not only does it contain sPF 15, but it is also ultra moisturizing without being too heavy or greasy. I also love the smell because it smells like cocoa butter mixed with sunscreen. " in 4 reviews
Subira J.
Athens, GA
I definitely like to use this SPF in the wintertime because that’s one of the seasons on my skin is extra drive so it’s good to have this dating moisturizer. I only gave it four stars out of five stars because I’ve noticed that when I do use it my skin does break out and I am not a fan of a break out over protecting my skin with his son repellent so I am on the lookout for another product but I still do like how this one feels on my skin.
KelSlayyđź’Ž Y.
Louisville, KY
I’ve used a few of palmers lotions/creams and I honestly always find myself disappointed in them. I feel like they’re always either too thick, or not thick enough. The price is good and some of their products are great but others not so much. Plus I don’t like that a lot of them don’t list if they’re noncomedogenic or not. So you don’t kno if it will won’t clog your pores.
Gisselle R.
Ellensburg, WA
I had to purchase this brand during my pregnancy after my mom said it helped her reduce stretch marks. And I kept using it afterwards because it's so gentle, it smells really good and was readily affordable at my local department store. I haven't found a lotion as replenishing to my dry skin as this one.
Julie D.
Love it. Smells great and doesn't leave you feeling greasy or sticky. Palmer's Eventone Suncare Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion. Very good value for the amount you get.
Alma ChicaTierna B.
BROCKTON, MA
Really love this Facial creme from Palmer's. I have to stock up because it's light enough for the summer time and great even after a light workout! #LongLasting and I'd totally recommend to ALL Skin types!
Diamond D.
Memphis
The Palmer's Daily Facial Lotion SPF 15 is one of my favorite Go to face moisturizers. I love that it's light weight and won't melt off into my eyes when I'm outside. I really appreciate that I can use this product when I decide to apply a full face of make up it goes really well with my face primer. It is also inexpensive and the tube is a decent sized for the price. Sometimes when I'm running late and don't have lotion handy I used just a little bit of this in my hands and it keeps the moist through out the day until I'm able to use regular lotion.
Abby C.
Tyler, TX
My morning routine has consisted of different facial sunscreens over the years. Many that I've tried have been harsh on my skin, or have been much above my price range. It wasn't until I found this product that I was happy with how my skin was being treated. It well protects the face from sunburn, and doesn't leave an oily coating on the surface of your skin. Not only is this product good for daily us, but it is also very helpful if you're taking a day at the beach or maybe even an amusement park.
It smells very fresh, and the fragrances do not irritate my eyes like many other fragrances have done in the past.
Chevy B.
I used this moisturizer as part of their face system. My face had a really bad reaction to this face lotion. I immediately began to break out in hives, my skin had a burning sensation and I had to wash my face to confirm that it was the moisturizer. The sensation immediately went away even after using only the cleanser that came with the system. I stopped using it altogether.
Evelyn s.
Alvarado, TX
I personally use this everyday , it keeps my skin soft and smooth , i use it about twice a day , like once every morning and once every night before , i go to bed and it's very gentle on skin , like i said it keeps my face soft and smooth , I would highly recommend this product to anyone
Samantha M.
I absolutely love this lotion. I have combo skin & break out with a lot of products, but this was very sensitive on my skin. It smells amazing, has great SPf, is a wonder price and is an overall great product. I would recommend it for someone with normal-dry skin because it is quite thick & can get heavy and oily through out the day. Maybe be better for the cooler months, but overall is a great moisturizer.
Kaylyn M.
Does this lotion feel thick on your face? As if your pores can't breath.