Add a Photo

By PALMER'S
#703 in Lotion
Lightweight Moisturizer with Peptide Complex and Milk Proteins. Fresh White Lilly Fragrance This luxurious daily lotion provides superior Moisturization in a lightweight, non-greasy formula. Antioxidants and emollient milk proteins work in conjunction with natural Cocoa and Shea Butters to leave skin soft, smooth and radiant without irritation. Added SPF 15 broad spectrum sunscreen helps protect skin against sun damage and future signs of aging. Beneficial Ingredients: Cocoa and Shea Butters:  deeply moisturizes and nourishes  Peptide Complex:  supports skin structure and integrity Vitamin E:  powerful antioxidant  Sunscreen: UVA/UVB protection  Aloe Vera:  soothes and calms skin  Milk Proteins: helps improve skin s texture and tone Evening Primrose: soothes stressed skin Palmer s is against animal testing. Palmer s
Photos (3)
Abby C.
Abby C.
Tyler, TX
My morning routine has consisted of different facial sunscreens over the years. Many that I've tried have been harsh on my skin, or have been much above my price range. It wasn't until I found this product that I was happy with how my skin was being treated. It well protects the face from sunburn, and doesn't leave an oily coating on the surface of your skin. Not only is this product good for daily us, but it is also very helpful if you're taking a day at the beach or maybe even an amusement park.
It smells very fresh, and the fragrances do not irritate my eyes like many other fragrances have done in the past.
Diamond D.
Diamond D.
Clarksville
The Palmer's Daily Facial Lotion SPF 15 is one of my favorite Go to face moisturizers. I love that it's light weight and won't melt off into my eyes when I'm outside. I really appreciate that I can use this product when I decide to apply a full face of make up it goes really well with my face primer. It is also inexpensive and the tube is a decent sized for the price. Sometimes when I'm running late and don't have lotion handy I used just a little bit of this in my hands and it keeps the moist through out the day until I'm able to use regular lotion.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Spokane, WA
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: Palmer's Daily Facial Lotion SPF 15
I love this lotion for my face. I have combination skin and this is thick enough to moisturize the dry spots, but doesn't leave my t-zone greasy. I've never had a problem with it clogging pores or causing break outs. All that combined with a great price, makes this one of my favorite moisturizers.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
This product is awesome I use to use it on a daily basis. It's adorable and it doesn't have a coco butter smell. It's a lot lighter of a fragrance. It doesn't make me break and and feels light on the skin. I used it before makeup to make my look more moisturized. And application more smooth.
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
I personally use this everyday , it keeps my skin soft and smooth , i use it about twice a day , like once every morning and once every night before , i go to bed and it's very gentle on skin , like i said it keeps my face soft and smooth , I would highly recommend this product to anyone
Alecia S.
Alecia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmers brand is old school and its very effective with constant use. I used this product and almost everyone in my household does. palmers has a whole line and its a trusted brand. The skin lotion is also great it you have marks on your skin that you want yo fade. Great product.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Florida
Sept. 30, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Palmer's Daily Facial Lotion SPF 15
I love the Palmer's Daily Facial lotion because it is a great lightweight moisturizer. On your skin it feels light and not heavy like other daily face lotions; it soaks in your skin well. This product works good for all skin types. I would recommended it for everyone.
Delvina K.
Delvina K.
This stuff is amazing!! I was looking for something light, moisturizing and with sun protection that was also affordable and this fit the bill. It's super gentle on the skin and a great value. I highly recommend this product and will definitely purchase again!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Bloxom, VA
Oct. 15, 2016, 5:07 a.m.
Review for: Palmer's Daily Facial Lotion SPF 15
I love how I can instantly feel my face becoming softer when I use this. I have dry skin and it gets worse during the winter months. Palmer's is my go to brand for keeping my skin soft, moisturized, and youthful. I definitely recommend it!
Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Detroit, MI
this product was on sale at walmart, I thought it would give my skin in oily look, but I figured i'd try it out anyway, and it actually made my skin feel, and look softer. target sales this too, but it was way cheaper at walmart.
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Does this lotion feel thick on your face? As if your pores can't breath.