BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Coconut Oil Formula™ Coconut Oil Body Lotion. Made with natural coconut oil, monoi and vitamin E (tocopherol). Harvested from the coconut palm and formulated with ethically ; sustainably sourced ingredients. It provides 24 hour moisture.... see more...

• I used to find this at Walmart now I can't find it anywhe...3 Answers
Palmers Coconut Oil Moisturizing Lotion - 8.5 oz
  • "This stuff is great and plus it's natural. The lotion itself smell amazing, so glad I happened to pick it up one day when I ran out of my regular lotion. I have fairly dry skin, especially my hands. You can see my hands before using it and after. " in 22 reviews
Nicole M.
Boston
I just purchased this product I bought a month ago, and so far I'm very pleased. I usually like thicker lotions like body butters, but my sister (who has dry skin like myself) recommended this. Since I'm a product junkie, I usually have about 6 or 7 types of lotions in my bathroom at a time, but I've been reaching for this almost daily. Its lightweight, but don't let that fool you. This body lotion leaves my dry skin smooth and smelling great all day! I now keep one in my bathroom as well as next to my bed. I would definitely recommend this body lotion to anyone!
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Not a bad lotion for the price. Especially being that this formula, as most of Palmer's products now, is free of all sorts of bad stuff. No parabens, phlalates, etc!
Dries fast, isn't super long lasting though. I wouldn't consider using this formula for extra dry skin.
Good coconutty scent. Great lotion when you're in a pinch and need something affordable.
Delinda B.
Winchester, KY
I swear by this product in the winter time. My skin is always dry in the cold I’ve tried multiple lotions and my skins is always left feeling dry and cracked within a hour. When I started using this lotion my skin stays moisturized and smells terrific. I feel soft and I am just in love with this product. If you have super dry skin like mine I would say go get you a bottle and let your skin enjoy!!!!!!
Kara D.
I am a huge fan of Palmer's lotion. I have always used the original but decided to try this Coconut Oil Lotion to see if I would enjoy it more than the original. Although I do like this one, I much prefer the original version as it seems to be a thicker, more moisturizing lotion that moisturizes for a longer amount of time.

This texture seems to be lighter than the original and not as thick and creamy. If you lean more toward lighter lotions, I would recommend this one over their original cocoa butter lotion but if you are searching for something with greater moisturizing benefits, I would highly recommend sticking to the original. I also prefer the smell of the original versus this one.

9/10 recommend!
Su T.
I have extremely dry skin, and eczema on my legs when I'm not moisturizing correctly. My body likes to soak up product like a sponge and I get sooo ashy easily. Omg this lotion is a life saver! Best lotion I ever used so far. The lotion isnt greasy and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth for 24 hours! I havnt had any problems with my eczema and my scars are fading away slowly! I smell great at night and through out the day. It even leaves a nice settle coconut smell in my room. My siblings loves stealing it out of my room, and I have to go around the house looking for it because it is that good for this very ashy family ! ❤❤❤
Kaitlin G.
This lotion is amazing. I use it every day on my pregnant belly. it is long lasting and smells good. I like that it has good ingredients in it but doesn't cost too much. I purchased at CVS. I would highly recommend this lotion! It is very moisturizing
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
Okay here it is... I really like the results of this lotion. My skin feels very moisturized after using it. My only complaint is the smell. Its horrible. I have never liked it.
Cristina A.
Love how this lotion makes my skin feels. It smells amazing. and the price is great. I bought it at target one day looking for a good decently priced lotion and would definitely buy it again once I run out :)
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
This Palmers Coconut Oil Moisturizing lotion helps moisturize my dry skin. The coconut smell reminds me of the beach. I think that for the price it’s a good value and I recommend this lotion.
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
With how much cleaning I do day in and day out I need something to help my hands ! And this has been god send for me . I have really dry hands and this helps relieves them in an instant . I have to keep a tube by my kitchen sink ! Plus I love how it's coconut !
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
I used to find this at Walmart now I can't find it anywhere help I'm in California