BY PALMER'S

• I used to find this at Walmart now I can't find it anywhere help ...3 Answers
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have known the Palmers brand for a long time now but I never got around to try this body lotion. I always had their 'glue stick' chapstick on hand. I mean what girl didn't back in middle school and high school, it was basically a staple. Plus, Palmer's whole brand is so reasonably priced and are made with incredible quality that you just know you can count on. This coconut oil body lotion is made without parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, sulfates and dye. The body lotion is also formulated with ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients. They promise 24 hours of moisture and keeping your skin radiant and healthy looking. My skin has been so dry lately with this harsh January weather and definitely needed some of this lotion! The lotion definitely has a strong scent of coconut, If strong scents give you a headache I would probably walk away from this lotion. The formula isn't at all as thick as I thought it would be. Its very light and soaks in fast. It instantly makes you skin look and feel healthy for sure. This product is another win for Palmer's! I absolutely recommend it to anyone with dry itchy skin!
Alexx C.
Patchogue, NY
So far as good! Just purchased this product being that I am a fan of Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion, and I love Coconut Oil. Smells great and applies smooth. I bought this at Target. So far have used it right before bed and fresh out of the shower. I would recommend this based off of the feel and smell.
Araceli E.
This stuff is great and plus it's natural. The lotion itself smell amazing, so glad I happened to pick it up one day when I ran out of my regular lotion. I have fairly dry skin, especially my hands. You can see my hands before using it and after.
Stephanie F.
I love using the coconut oil lotion! it is a lightweight moisturizer for my skin. I use it st night before bed and it leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I have yet to find a moisturizer as fantastic as this one. Works amazingly, and smells divine!
Kathryn C.
This lotion is amazing & perfect for the summer time and any stretch marks you may have.
jerice j.
BRONX, NY
Who doesn't love Palmer's? They are awesomeness for your skin! summer to summer!!!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Palmer's coconut Oil Moisturizing Lotion is a very nice lotion.  It's great for the whole body and leaves my skin feeling silky-smooth and the smell is heavenly!  The texture is not too thick, nor too thin and spreads onto the skin nicely and evenly.  It soaks right into the skin in a minute or two and does not leave my skin all greasy, but just soft and smooth.  Overall.. it's a great body lotion for all skin types, even acne prone, as this lotion does not cause my any breakouts, nor blackheads.  I recommend!
Delinda B.
Lancaster
I swear by this product in the winter time. My skin is always dry in the cold I’ve tried multiple lotions and my skins is always left feeling dry and cracked within a hour. When I started using this lotion my skin stays moisturized and smells terrific. I feel soft and I am just in love with this product. If you have super dry skin like mine I would say go get you a bottle and let your skin enjoy!!!!!!
Andrea O.
I have mixed feelings about this lotion. It doesn’t smell bad, but it doesn’t smell amazing either. It does however do the job. It leaves your skin feeling soft. It doesn’t absorb into your skin very quickly though so you need to sit there and rub it in for a bit.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
I used to find this at Walmart now I can't find it anywhere help I'm in California