BY PALMER'S

• I used to find this at Walmart now I can't find it anywhere help ...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Marissa G.
Morehead City
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula lotion is definitely one of my favorites. The price is about average, but the quality is great. It smells fantastic and leaves your hands feeling soft for quite a while. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it does feel a bit greasy for a little while.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Not a bad lotion for the price. Especially being that this formula, as most of Palmer's products now, is free of all sorts of bad stuff. No parabens, phlalates, etc!
Dries fast, isn't super long lasting though. I wouldn't consider using this formula for extra dry skin.
Good coconutty scent. Great lotion when you're in a pinch and need something affordable.
Delinda B.
Lancaster, KY
I swear by this product in the winter time. My skin is always dry in the cold I’ve tried multiple lotions and my skins is always left feeling dry and cracked within a hour. When I started using this lotion my skin stays moisturized and smells terrific. I feel soft and I am just in love with this product. If you have super dry skin like mine I would say go get you a bottle and let your skin enjoy!!!!!!
Latrecha S.
Omg i have that winter skin and I found this today, came home shower just to try it and see how it work against my clean but dry skin and I have found my new winter lotion. Said I went all winter dry..lol I love the way it moisturize. And I'm using there coconut soap love them both.
melissa l.
Audubon, NJ
This pairs so well with the palmers coconut oil body wash. Just put it on right after the shower and your skin will be feeling awesome all day. You’ll also smell great all day. All of palmers products deliver great product for less !! You can find this at any drug store and most dollar stores !!!
Andrea O.
I have mixed feelings about this lotion. It doesn’t smell bad, but it doesn’t smell amazing either. It does however do the job. It leaves your skin feeling soft. It doesn’t absorb into your skin very quickly though so you need to sit there and rub it in for a bit.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have known the Palmers brand for a long time now but I never got around to try this body lotion. I always had their 'glue stick' chapstick on hand. I mean what girl didn't back in middle school and high school, it was basically a staple. Plus, Palmer's whole brand is so reasonably priced and are made with incredible quality that you just know you can count on. This coconut oil body lotion is made without parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, sulfates and dye. The body lotion is also formulated with ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients. They promise 24 hours of moisture and keeping your skin radiant and healthy looking. My skin has been so dry lately with this harsh January weather and definitely needed some of this lotion! The lotion definitely has a strong scent of coconut, If strong scents give you a headache I would probably walk away from this lotion. The formula isn't at all as thick as I thought it would be. Its very light and soaks in fast. It instantly makes you skin look and feel healthy for sure. This product is another win for Palmer's! I absolutely recommend it to anyone with dry itchy skin!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Palmer's coconut Oil Moisturizing Lotion is a very nice lotion.  It's great for the whole body and leaves my skin feeling silky-smooth and the smell is heavenly!  The texture is not too thick, nor too thin and spreads onto the skin nicely and evenly.  It soaks right into the skin in a minute or two and does not leave my skin all greasy, but just soft and smooth.  Overall.. it's a great body lotion for all skin types, even acne prone, as this lotion does not cause my any breakouts, nor blackheads.  I recommend!
Caitlin M.
Looovee this stuff. It is thick and very moisturizing and smells delicious, if you like coconut. You can definitely see and feel the coconut oil in this and that's great in my opinion. And it's cheap!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion everyday so when I seen the Palmers Coconut Oil Moisturizing Lotion - 8.5 oz and noticed it has NO Parabens, NO Phthalates,NO mineral oil,NO Gluten, NO Sulfates and NO Dyes I thought I'd give it a try! While to me it doesn't smell as good as cocoa butter it works quite well. It's also alot better for you then the original. So I think I'll be sticking with this from now on!!!
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
I used to find this at Walmart now I can't find it anywhere help I'm in California