BY PALMER'S

• I used to find this at Walmart now I can't find it anywhe...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "This stuff is great and plus it's natural. The lotion itself smell amazing, so glad I happened to pick it up one day when I ran out of my regular lotion. I have fairly dry skin, especially my hands. You can see my hands before using it and after. " in 22 reviews
Courtney G.
Northport
With how much cleaning I do day in and day out I need something to help my hands ! And this has been god send for me . I have really dry hands and this helps relieves them in an instant . I have to keep a tube by my kitchen sink ! Plus I love how it's coconut !
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Not a bad lotion for the price. Especially being that this formula, as most of Palmer's products now, is free of all sorts of bad stuff. No parabens, phlalates, etc!
Dries fast, isn't super long lasting though. I wouldn't consider using this formula for extra dry skin.
Good coconutty scent. Great lotion when you're in a pinch and need something affordable.
Delinda B.
Lancaster, KY
I swear by this product in the winter time. My skin is always dry in the cold I’ve tried multiple lotions and my skins is always left feeling dry and cracked within a hour. When I started using this lotion my skin stays moisturized and smells terrific. I feel soft and I am just in love with this product. If you have super dry skin like mine I would say go get you a bottle and let your skin enjoy!!!!!!
Kaitlin G.
This lotion is amazing. I use it every day on my pregnant belly. it is long lasting and smells good. I like that it has good ingredients in it but doesn't cost too much. I purchased at CVS. I would highly recommend this lotion! It is very moisturizing
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
I really wanted to love this because I love coconut and I know palmers is a great brand but I hated it. My legs always burn after I put this on. Won’t buy again but i do have sensitive skin so it’s hard to find something that works with me.
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
Okay here it is... I really like the results of this lotion. My skin feels very moisturized after using it. My only complaint is the smell. Its horrible. I have never liked it.
Cristina A.
Love how this lotion makes my skin feels. It smells amazing. and the price is great. I bought it at target one day looking for a good decently priced lotion and would definitely buy it again once I run out :)
Leah E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Wooooow smells so good ! Nunca lo había probado , me llegó una muestra y la probé y es súper buena , huele delicioso y no se pega en la piel , hasta voy a comprar una para mi uso diario ! 😍
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I Receive a free sample of this product and I love the smell and it left my skin moisture allday long and my skin was radiant and healthy looking. AND told all my friends and family about how great this pr Palmers Coconut Oil Moisturizing Lotion - 8.5 oz oduct is.
Latrecha S.
Omg i have that winter skin and I found this today, came home shower just to try it and see how it work against my clean but dry skin and I have found my new winter lotion. Said I went all winter dry..lol I love the way it moisturize. And I'm using there coconut soap love them both.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
I used to find this at Walmart now I can't find it anywhere help I'm in California