BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Coconut Oil Formula® With Vitamin E Shining Hairdress Moisture Gro.
With coconut oil & olive oil. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
💙chelsie💙 J.
This is a wonderful product its very affordable and it does what it says .....i love this product because it helped my hair growth improve and kept my hair moisturized.
Lizzy L.
Lilburn
I don't like it... I find that using just pur coconut oil works better for my hair. I've always had a problem with Palmers filling their products with mineral oil and other fillers. I think making your own hair products is more worth it. Go natural the good way you know
Suleidy V.
A PESAR DE QUE LA MARCA ES UN POCO COSTOSA, ES BUENA, A MUCHA GENTE NO LE GUSTA PERO ME PARECE UN BUEN PRODUCTO. HACE BIEN SU FUNCION, MANTIENE MI CABELLO HIDRATADO Y HASTA ME AYUDA CON EL FRIZZ, LE APORTA MUCHAS PROPIEDADES Y VITAMINA E A MI CABELLO, LO FORTALECE Y LO DEJA HERMOSO. SI ME GUSTA Y LO RECOMIENDO.
Zamina A.
I love using coconut oil to keep my hair moisturized. This brand, however, can be a little pricey. But it is a quality product. This just happened to be for sale at Target so I picked one up. I would recommend this to others.
Adrienne B.
I love this product, although it is a little pricey. I use just regular coconut oil because I can use it for various different things rather than just my scalp and hair
Rebecca C.
Omg I love this stuff !! I have super curly hair and this stuff helps calm it and tame it but gives me healthy natural curls and doesn't weigh it down at all .
Jamie C.
Bakersfield
I color my hair every two weeks and this product helps keep it feeling alive and healthy. Totally a great product!!!
Dayana C.
Dallas, TX
Muy buen producto, deja el cabello con aspecto suave, sedoso y muy natural. Me gusta usarlo 2 veces por semana
Kelsey H.
This stuff is really great! I swear by it. Reccomend to all. Great product. Will continue to purchase for years
Daniela M.
Amo este tipo de formulas, sus beneficios son increíbles y sus usos infinitos, realmente se ve la diferencia!