Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Shining Hairdress Moisture Gro uploaded by Arineth P.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Coconut Oil Formula® With Vitamin E Shining Hairdress Moisture Gro.
With coconut oil & olive oil. see more...

Suleidy V.
Suleidy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A PESAR DE QUE LA MARCA ES UN POCO COSTOSA, ES BUENA, A MUCHA GENTE NO LE GUSTA PERO ME PARECE UN BUEN PRODUCTO. HACE BIEN SU FUNCION, MANTIENE MI CABELLO HIDRATADO Y HASTA ME AYUDA CON EL FRIZZ, LE APORTA MUCHAS PROPIEDADES Y VITAMINA E A MI CABELLO, LO FORTALECE Y LO DEJA HERMOSO. SI ME GUSTA Y LO RECOMIENDO.
Lizzy L.
Lizzy L.
Lilburn
I don't like it... I find that using just pur coconut oil works better for my hair. I've always had a problem with Palmers filling their products with mineral oil and other fillers. I think making your own hair products is more worth it. Go natural the good way you know
Zamina A.
Zamina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using coconut oil to keep my hair moisturized. This brand, however, can be a little pricey. But it is a quality product. This just happened to be for sale at Target so I picked one up. I would recommend this to others.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Omg I love this stuff !! I have super curly hair and this stuff helps calm it and tame it but gives me healthy natural curls and doesn't weigh it down at all .
💙chelsie💙 J.
💙chelsie💙 J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful product its very affordable and it does what it says .....i love this product because it helped my hair growth improve and kept my hair moisturized.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Bakersfield
I color my hair every two weeks and this product helps keep it feeling alive and healthy. Totally a great product!!!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is really great! I swear by it. Reccomend to all. Great product. Will continue to purchase for years
Dayana C.
Dayana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buen producto, deja el cabello con aspecto suave, sedoso y muy natural. Me gusta usarlo 2 veces por semana
Arineth P.
Arineth P.
Es el mejor tratamiento de la vida y lo más cool es que te ayuda a crecer el cabello súper rápido.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
I love this product, although it is a little pricey. I use just regular coconut oil because I can use it for various different things rather than just my scalp and hair