Palmers Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Repairing Conditioner uploaded by Ketny O.

BY PALMER'S

Smooth and repair dry, damaged hair with the Polynesian secret for beautiful hair-pure coconut oil. This natural conditioner from the troops strengthens and seals hair's cuticle. see more...

• Does this work on curly hair ? Where could I find it ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Whitney H.
I love this conditioner. It seems like such a clean formula , I feel like I can see the coconut oil in the product which I love since it gives it a more natural look. The packaging i think is adorable , I loved the tube as it was easy to reach for in my shower organizer.
Ketny O.
I saw this product online so I wanted to try it. Decided to go natural but I couldn't find a product that works. It smells sooooo good and makes my hair smell like coconut (love it). Ever since I started using it, my hair became softer and manageable. Really affordable! Love it, love it, love it!!!!!
Sabrina G.
New Braunfels, TX
When I stopped relaxing my hair I found this line at my local Walmart and after some time it disappeared...then magically it reappeared again thanks to a lot of women going natural and requesting affordable quality products. This is one of them. The scent is so amazing and carries with you. Everyone will ask what you're putting in your hair. The conditioner has a lot of slip and can function as a leave in. Use this with the protein pack and you will see more results in terms of elasticity for your hair. Love this brand and line of hair care..
Brianna R.
I didn't really like this conditioner. First it was the smell, it was overpowering and I didn't care for it. Also the texture was not what I was expecting. I expect a conditioner to be creamy and almost goopy. The consistency of this conditioner reminded me of cake frosting, because it was a airy like it was whipped before it was packaged. I would not repurchase this product.
:) :.
I have really damaged hair, but after using this my hair was so soft. The only concerns I have is that when I'm done straightening my hair after using this my hair smells weird. If it didn't have such a nasty scent after straightening my hair, I would buy it again.
Tiffany S.
Rosemount , MN
Great for a weekly deep conditioning treatment! Feels thick and luxurious on hair. Smells great...smells like vanilla frosting! Leaves hair feeling great! My daughter loves when I use this on her curly hair too, and leaves her curls nice and soft and frizz free!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Love this shampoo! I use this about everyday. This comes at a cheap price and the quality is outstanding! I love the scent and the amazing results! I have died and bleached my hair do many times and this keeps my hair living. Would recommend to anyone!
Arica W.
I use this after the conditioning shampoo...and I love it...smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft...I'm all natural and coconut infused items are great for natural hair...I sometime leave it for a few hours and it leaves my hair feeling even more soft and conditioned love it
Noor B.
Concord, CA
My gosh this thing is amazing!! It smells divine. Works best for frizzy dry hair don't know about the colored hair though. It smoothens and softens the hair and deeply conditions the scalp so it's good for dry scalps. I very much love it.
Hasina D.
Preston, Lancashire
I have been using this conditioner and it is great for my hair. I love the smell whilst I'm washing my hair and my hair is easier to comb after washing. I will definitely purchase again as I am satisfied with the product.
Paola F.
Stratford
Does this work on curly hair ? Where could I find it ?