Palmers Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Repairing Conditioner uploaded by Naomi A.Palmers Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Repairing Conditioner uploaded by Linese V.Palmers Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Repairing Conditioner uploaded by Ketny O.

BY PALMER'S

Smooth and repair dry, damaged hair with the Polynesian secret for beautiful hair-pure coconut oil. This natural conditioner from the troops strengthens and seals hair's cuticle. see more...

• Does this work on curly hair ? Where could I find it ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nita S.
Boerne
I recently got blonde highlights in my fine, low-porosity curls and my hair definitely took a hit from the bleach. I used this as a deep conditioner and it revived my curls back to their normal state over a span of just 2 weeks. I basically used this as a leave in treatment, leaving it in overnight and rinsing out the next day. I have protein sensitive curls and I was too chicken to use the Aphogee treatment since that's supposed to be an intense protein treatment, so I tried this instead and it did the job, without over drying my curls! If you're trying to revive your hair after bleaching or dying it, this is a great option!
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually like Palmer's but this formula for hair was not that great. My hair felt very dry it smell good but very dry. It did nothing to help with my scalp problem and also started making me have bumps on my scalp. I don't recommend this unless you just want it for amazing smell of coconut.
Vanessa G.
Phoenix
I'm in love, this makes my hair smell and feel so Good! Definitely a great buy and it's fairly priced at around 3$. I'll be buying much more of this in the future
Ketny O.
I saw this product online so I wanted to try it. Decided to go natural but I couldn't find a product that works. It smells sooooo good and makes my hair smell like coconut (love it). Ever since I started using it, my hair became softer and manageable. Really affordable! Love it, love it, love it!!!!!
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
When I stopped relaxing my hair I found this line at my local Walmart and after some time it disappeared...then magically it reappeared again thanks to a lot of women going natural and requesting affordable quality products. This is one of them. The scent is so amazing and carries with you. Everyone will ask what you're putting in your hair. The conditioner has a lot of slip and can function as a leave in. Use this with the protein pack and you will see more results in terms of elasticity for your hair. Love this brand and line of hair care..
Brianna R.
I didn't really like this conditioner. First it was the smell, it was overpowering and I didn't care for it. Also the texture was not what I was expecting. I expect a conditioner to be creamy and almost goopy. The consistency of this conditioner reminded me of cake frosting, because it was a airy like it was whipped before it was packaged. I would not repurchase this product.
Whitney H.
I love this conditioner. It seems like such a clean formula , I feel like I can see the coconut oil in the product which I love since it gives it a more natural look. The packaging i think is adorable , I loved the tube as it was easy to reach for in my shower organizer.
:) :.
I have really damaged hair, but after using this my hair was so soft. The only concerns I have is that when I'm done straightening my hair after using this my hair smells weird. If it didn't have such a nasty scent after straightening my hair, I would buy it again.
Tiffany S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Great for a weekly deep conditioning treatment! Feels thick and luxurious on hair. Smells great...smells like vanilla frosting! Leaves hair feeling great! My daughter loves when I use this on her curly hair too, and leaves her curls nice and soft and frizz free!
Arica W.
I use this after the conditioning shampoo...and I love it...smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft...I'm all natural and coconut infused items are great for natural hair...I sometime leave it for a few hours and it leaves my hair feeling even more soft and conditioned love it
Paola F.
Stratford
Does this work on curly hair ? Where could I find it ?