BY E.T. BROWNE DRUG COMPANY

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Body Lotion - 13.5 Fluid Ounce. Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Body Lotion 13.5 fl. oz. Made with natural coconut oil and Monoi Oil. Formulated with ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients. These raw, natural ingredients deliver luxuriously rich moisture for decadently pampered skin. The Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Body Lotion - 13.5 Fluid Ounce Features: Coconut Oil Vitamin E 24 Hour Moisture Baby > Top Rated > Just for Mom. Baby & Toddler. see more...

• Can this body lotion be used in place of Palmer's stretch...1 Answers
Dana R.
Hubert, NC
I love using this lotion. It is mildly scented which is a big plus for me because it doesn’t clash with my perfume. Lives your skin silky & smooth without making you feel greasy.
Alicia B.
This is such a great lotion, especially during the cooler months. During the winter my legs get so dry and flakey, but this product brought them right back to life. I used this after shaving and it really made my legs feel and look so much better. I've been using it on them every morning and it truly has changed the texture of my skin. This doesn't sit on my skin and leave an oily or greasy film, it actually sinks in. It also smells so strongly of coconuts that I don't see myself buying any other body lotion anytime soon. So affordable for such a good product. This definitely works better than all of the body creams and lotions I have ever tried. I highly recommend this!
Claribel H.
Sacramento , CA
I love this lotion. It leaves my skin so soft after the first use. It smells like coconut which i love!. Its not too strong. The price seems reasonable to me. Will definitely buy again. Totally recommend this lotion!
Stephanie J.
phoenix
This product is one of my greatest go to body lotions. Transitioning from Miami to Phoenix has caused my skin to get insanely dry compared to before. I believe that for the work that it does, it is affordable. I can recommend this to the next user. If you have any questions just ask.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
I am expecting my first bundle of joy in July 2017 and this product has kept my itchy skin at bay as my tummy is growing and smells wonderful. And the ingredients are all natural!
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Ok I usually wait until I'm at least halfway through a product to review but with this one i just know i dont need to wait I need to get the word out NOW this lotion is WONDERFUL!!!! The smell is perfection it's a true to life accurate real coconut smell not that coyingly sweet sunscreenish fake coconut scent. It's like rubbing warm luscious toasted coconut fluff all over your body. It is so soothing to me that it has become a part of my getting ready for bed routine and helps me sleep. And the moisture factor is luxurious!! No irritation to my super sensitive skin. AND ITS CHEAP. Ahhhh so glad this lotion is in my life :)
Patti T.
FLUSHING, MI
I've used Palmer products twice in the past 10 years, both times when I was expecting. I would rub their cocoa butter products on my belly every night and I never got a single stretch mark.

When I saw an advertisement for their coconut oil lotion I knew I had to try it. I couldn't find it after looking around in a few local stores so I bought a bottle from Amazon.com.

It has a very strong coconut smell but is extremely moisturizing, keeping my skin hydrated all day long. I did not find it to be too oily as some of the other reviewers have stated and I have normal skin.

I like the formula a lot and would buy it again
Neda K.
Phoenix
This coconut oil body lotion is awesome! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and shiny without feeling greasy! I use it as a daily all over lotion but I have also used it on the area with some stretch marks which I'm noticing are getting lighter and smoother. The moisture lasts long time, I have noticed that my skin is still silky smooth even after my 12 hour shift! This is definitely my new every day lotion! No parabens, no sulfates!
Samiyyah B.
N Miami Beach, FL
I love this lotion! What's better than coconut oil? Cocoa butter and coconut oil! As soon as I step out the shower, I pump some in my hands and rub it all over my body. Your skin will be smooth and nourished all day long! It has a sweet, exotic scent that everyone seems to notice! I definitely would recommend it ☺️
Kylie M.
I just started using this lotion and I never want to stop! It has a great scent that lingers on your body hours after being applied. I have sensitive skin and this has not caused any breakouts or redness, especially after I shave in the shower. I like that the product is paraben free and uses essential oils.
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
Can this body lotion be used in place of Palmer's stretch mark lotion with equally satisfying results given?