BY PALMER'S

For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 1 Retail Package see more...

Viri F.
Los Angeles , CA
I have naturally curly hair and this cream is on my favorites list. My favorite way to use this cream is for the day after I wash my hair. Creates nice volume and helps with frizz.
Tiffany B.
Hudson, NC
It smells amazing but it makes my hair very dull after I use it which is a negative for me unfortunately. But I love other products from this brand
Eikveer K.
Surrey, BC
This product is really good for my hair! It helps my damaged hair repair and become nicer as a whole. I let this sit for an hour before showering and it definitely helps my hair. I use this once a week and I do recommend it if your hair is damaged.