Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Replenishing Hair Milk

BY PALMER'S

Lightweight Hair Lotion for Frizz-Free Moisture & Shine. Ideal for processed hair. Infuses hair with essential oils for flassy shine. Unique lipid structure absorbs easily for superior moisturization. Smoothes fly-aways and frizzies. Exotic fragrance invigorates the senses Replenish, dry damaged hair with Palmer s® Coconut Oil Formula™ Hair Milk.  This lightweight, non-greasy hair lotion penetrates deep, replacing natural essential oils.  Formulated with pure coconut milk and vitamin E, Palmer s coconut Oil Formula Hair Milk leaves hair soft with body, moisture and shine. see more...

Palmer's Coconut Oil  Formula Replenishing Hair Milk
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Replenishing Hair Milk
  • "The product smelled really good but I didnt find it help with dryness at all" in 2 reviews
  • "I recently threw out all of my old hair products I wanted to try new things something a little bit more organic so I tried the coconut hair milk I absolutely love it it's a light area coconut smell it is not a sticky or thick consistency and it is very lightweight in my hair and of course it teams the phrase that I need with my curly head of hair a must try if you have curly hair." in 1 review
  • "It's a good product smells great and not too expensive .palmers has good products" in 1 review
  • "It smells really good too!" in 1 review
  • "I have very curly frizzy hair and this well it just works wonderful." in 1 review
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Palmer's and coconut milk? It sounded like such a promising duo! My hair has seen better days since committing to a unicorn rainbow of pinks. You have to be careful with how much of this product you use or else you're left with sticky or greasy feeling and looking hair! You'd have to brush out the ends to keep them from looking piecey. I'd just rather spend a little extra on a better product than dealing with this. So i've only used it a couple times and it's been on the back burner since.
Angel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Palmer's regularly to help keep my naturally coarse, unruly hair soft and nourished and shiny. The coconut oil seems to counteract some of the damage from straightening and it smells really nice. It is also priced very reasonably. I would recommend this to anyone whose hair is coarse or needs extra moisture.
Keshawna A.
Riverdale , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hair milk hair crack! My hair loved this, it was soft more manageable and my twist outs were amazing. I have 4c hair. It was very affordable. Good for anyone on a budget like me even tho broke isn't a budget🤣
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my must favorites for my natural hair. It helps derange and add moisture to my hair. I use it daily. It’s also a great buy and inexpensive. I have been using it for a little over a year in my hair.
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has helped bring my hair back to life and feeling soft and gives it a great shine without leaving my hair feeling greasy. I also got a lot of compliments on how good it smelled
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I use it every other day to my hair. I follow up with a hair oil to seal in the moisture. It really doesn't have a smell and its light on the hair.
Amanda M.
Revere, MA
This leave in conditioner is the best I have ever used.  It leaves my hair so soft and hydrated, and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all.  A little goes a long way with this product.  My boyfriend even uses it and loves it so much!  And the smell is absolutely amazing, too!  I love this product!
Larissa S.
San Jose
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely thick hair and most conditioners do not keep my hair soft enough for me to even brush through or even keep my hair non-frizzy. This product works amazingly after the shower while ur hair is damp. It keeps your hair hydrated soft and feels amazing, does not leave a oily texture in your hair.
Nely H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have words to describe how much I love this product. When I first started using this my hair was in pretty bad shape and woah, this made my hair feel brand new, it looked so healthy, was so soft, my curls cameback, everything was just so much better. I have never stopped using this since.
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me tell you, I absolutely love this product!! I'd recommend this to anyone. I use this product when I get out of the shower. I also like to pair it with Schwarzkopf omega repair & moisture daily oil elixir. Make your hair so soft and it appears so much healthier after just a few uses!
Jessica N.
East Haddam, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this product take to show results?
Drea M.
Is this a good product to use if you have very oily hair?
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
Will this coconut oil help moisturize dry and brittle hair?
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair oily?
Karen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this oil make hair soft?