BY PALMER'S

Repairs &Amp; Renews Dry, Damaged Hair With Vitamin E &Amp; Coconut Oil &Amp; Keratin Smooth &Amp; Repair Dry, Damaged Hair Strengthens &Amp; Seals Hair's Cuticle Moisturizes &Amp; Softens Hair Shines All Day Improve Hair To Be Silky, Manageable &Amp; Full Of Body &Amp; Bounce Straighter Hair With Less Frizz No Sulfates Or Parabens For Fine, Limp Hair Made In Usa

• Is this a good conditioner for very dry very curly hair? ...1 Answers
  • If just using while you sleep do you still need to have y...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good deep conditioner. One to use at le...3 Answers
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Repairing Conditioner
  • "I was looking for a conditioner that would leave my hair soft and silky and moisturized without it looking greasy." in 3 reviews
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this does a good job in keeping my hair soft and nice" in 2 reviews
  • "However, when I mix it with my deep conditioner and let it sit for a while, I get the best results." in 2 reviews
  • "This one is a pretty good one!" in 1 review
  • "I have very fine straight hair that tends to get oily between washes." in 1 review
Felicia T.
I purchased the Palmer's coconut oil formula with vitamin E coconut oil repairing conditioner for dry, damaged, or color treated hair and after a few uses I would say that I like this product. It doesn't dry out my hair which some tend to do afterwards combing my hair out made it very simple. It kinda smelled like glazed donuts to me for whatever reason lol, so smells good. My hair is very thick, dry, damaged, and color treated. So I am on my way to recover my hair and I feel like this product will continue to help my hair alot by adding shine and strengthen.
April N.
Forest Lake
I love this conditioner paired with the shampoo. It makes my hair so much more soft and smooth, especially after dying it. I like how it makes my hair less frizzy when dying and helps seal in the moisture and hydration, something that isn’t an easy task for most shampoo and conditioner mixes.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this! It makes my hair feel extremely soft and makes it easy to brush knots out. I love that along with the shampoo, it doesn’t leave a residue on my hair or my head which makes it pleasant to shower with and worry free!

I purchased this at Walgreens, but you can find it at your local drug store for about $6.

I highly recommend if you have color treated hair, dry ends, and an oily scalp like myself!
Lirian Beatriz R.
Tampa
Lo amo. Deja mi cabello suave y mis rizos hermosos. Restauró mis rizos y me los dejaron muy sanos. Notas los cambios luego de unas varias semanas. Me encanta. Lo uso diariamente.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Absolutely amazing just like most of their other formulas. I buy most of mine at Walmart although I've seen it at target as well. Smells a little funky at first if you're not used to their formula. Can feel a little oily, but great for right before bed for an intense moisture. Perfect for winter.
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
There aren't enough good things to say about pretty much anything Palmer's makes.  I have never been let down by the brand.  This Oil Conditioner works serious miracles on my hair.  On top of that it smells great AND is reasonably priced.  It doesn't weigh my hair down at all.  It also doesn't leave a weird film or goo in my hair.
Ludmila L.
barcelona
El acondicionador es genial,como el spray para después de la ducha...Pienso que me ha ayudado mucho a cuidar mi pelo,me lo ha echo mejorar bastante,aunque sé que no ha mucha gente le puede terminar de gustar el olor,cumple su función correctamente! Lo recomiendo :)
Esse M.
evanston, IL
This conditioner is very thick and silky, it smells strongly of coconut bit that isn't a bad thing for me. It has great slip  which made it easy to detangle my hair and kept my curly hair conditioned for days.It's fairly inexpensive and you can get it almost any department store, overall I loved it and would definitely buy it again.
Shalanda H.
I love this product for colored hair. I use after I get color and it helps restore moisture that was striped from the color. It is affordable.  I can smell the coconut from it. The replenishing hair milk last and I use it after every wash. I am completely satisfied with this product.
Jennifer N.
Henderson, NV
Love this conditioner! I use it as a leave in conditioner and sleep with it on and wash out in the morning. My hair is dry by the end of the week so it works great to soften and moisturize. I was very satisfied and would recommend.
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
If just using while you sleep do you still need to have your hair washed or wet?
Sydney T.
Taylor, MI
I'm looking for a good deep conditioner. One to use at least once a week maybe. I've tried countless different types and combinations of shampoos and conditioners on my hair and it still remains really frizzy and dry feeling. I've seen some really good reviews on this product and just wanted to ask if someone with fine and thin hair if they use it, if its really good at repairing fried frizzy dry hair?
Carlie E.
What do you think about the scent of this conditioner?
Katelyn N.
timberlea
Can you find this stuff @ wal-mart?
Bryana L.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love the benefits of coconut oil on my hair, as I flat iron it often and also color it a lot it gets dry and frizzy. I have been looking for an affordable product to use on my hair often, but I am worried about wasting my money. Does this product work? Does it leave your hair feeling healthy or does it leave a greasy residue?

back