Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Repairing Conditioner
Repairs &Amp; Renews Dry, Damaged Hair With Vitamin E &Amp; Coconut Oil &Amp; Keratin Smooth &Amp; Repair Dry, Damaged Hair Strengthens &Amp; Seals Hair's Cuticle Moisturizes &Amp; Softens Hair Shines All Day Improve Hair To Be Silky, Manageable &Amp; Full Of Body &Amp; Bounce Straighter Hair With Less Frizz No Sulfates Or Parabens For Fine, Limp Hair Made In Usasee more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "I was looking for a conditioner that would leave my hair soft and silky and moisturized without it looking greasy." in 3 reviews
- "However, when I mix it with my deep conditioner and let it sit for a while, I get the best results." in 2 reviews
- "I have naturally curly hair and this does a good job in keeping my hair soft and nice" in 2 reviews
- "This one is a pretty good one!" in 1 review
- "Which is really good because my hair is very fine." in 1 review
I purchased this at Walgreens, but you can find it at your local drug store for about $6.
I highly recommend if you have color treated hair, dry ends, and an oily scalp like myself!
I got this product at Target stores for $3.28 and I have seen great results is important that the shelf time is 12 months.The scent is light and the product contains raw coconut oil, get it and see the great results
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos