BY PALMER'S

Repairs &Amp; Renews Dry, Damaged Hair With Vitamin E &Amp; Coconut Oil &Amp; Keratin Smooth &Amp; Repair Dry, Damaged Hair Strengthens &Amp; Seals Hair's Cuticle Moisturizes &Amp; Softens Hair Shines All Day Improve Hair To Be Silky, Manageable &Amp; Full Of Body &Amp; Bounce Straighter Hair With Less Frizz No Sulfates Or Parabens For Fine, Limp Hair Made In Usa

• Is this a good conditioner for very dry very curly hair? I've tri...1 Answers
  • If just using while you sleep do you still need to have your hair...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good deep conditioner. One to use at least once...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I was looking for a conditioner that would leave my hair soft and silky and moisturized without it looking greasy." in 3 reviews
  • "However, when I mix it with my deep conditioner and let it sit for a while, I get the best results." in 2 reviews
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this does a good job in keeping my hair soft and nice" in 2 reviews
  • "This one is a pretty good one!" in 1 review
  • "Which is really good because my hair is very fine." in 1 review
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Absolutely amazing just like most of their other formulas. I buy most of mine at Walmart although I've seen it at target as well. Smells a little funky at first if you're not used to their formula. Can feel a little oily, but great for right before bed for an intense moisture. Perfect for winter.
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
I got this a little while back and I do not like it. The smell is funny to me and instead of moisturizing my hair, it makes it feel dry and tangled. I thought maybe it was because it was my first try but I tried again and the smae thing. I hate to waste it because money is down the drain but it does nothing for me. My hair is curly/coily and thick. I will not buy this again.
Johana M.
Wichita Falls, TX
There aren't enough good things to say about pretty much anything Palmer's makes.  I have never been let down by the brand.  This Oil Conditioner works serious miracles on my hair.  On top of that it smells great AND is reasonably priced.  It doesn't weigh my hair down at all.  It also doesn't leave a weird film or goo in my hair.
Ludmila L.
barcelona
El acondicionador es genial,como el spray para después de la ducha...Pienso que me ha ayudado mucho a cuidar mi pelo,me lo ha echo mejorar bastante,aunque sé que no ha mucha gente le puede terminar de gustar el olor,cumple su función correctamente! Lo recomiendo :)
Jasmine J.
Philadelphia, PA
First I would like to say this product smells amazing! But as amazing as it smells it didn't provide enough slip to easily glide through my hair.I have natural hair and using products that help manage it is very important. I would give this product three stars for smell and also product is easily found in stores also not to expensive
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
I have curly hair but I get Keratin treatments and I'm on the quest for a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner that helps my hair looks healthy and smooth in all weather conditions
I got this product at Target stores for $3.28 and I have seen great results is important that the shelf time is 12 months.The scent is light and the product contains raw coconut oil, get it and see the great results
Shalanda H.
I love this product for colored hair. I use after I get color and it helps restore moisture that was striped from the color. It is affordable.  I can smell the coconut from it. The replenishing hair milk last and I use it after every wash. I am completely satisfied with this product.
Casey H.
fayetteville, NC
When i first started caring for my hair, this was one of the products I LOVED for moisture. It's not as slippery as Aussie moist, but very moisturizing & affordable. I'm still able to detangle with a little more work. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with this product.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Love this conditioner ! I use this about everyday. This comes at a cheap price and the quality is outstanding! I love the scent and the amazing results! I have died and bleached my hair do many times and this keeps my hair living. Would recommend to anyone!
Jennifer N.
Henderson, NV
Love this conditioner! I use it as a leave in conditioner and sleep with it on and wash out in the morning. My hair is dry by the end of the week so it works great to soften and moisturize. I was very satisfied and would recommend.
Sydney T.
Taylor, MI
I'm looking for a good deep conditioner. One to use at least once a week maybe. I've tried countless different types and combinations of shampoos and conditioners on my hair and it still remains really frizzy and dry feeling. I've seen some really good reviews on this product and just wanted to ask if someone with fine and thin hair if they use it, if its really good at repairing fried frizzy dry hair?
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
If just using while you sleep do you still need to have your hair washed or wet?
Carlie E.
What do you think about the scent of this conditioner?
Katelyn N.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Can you find this stuff @ wal-mart?
Michaella F.
Is this a good conditioner for very dry very curly hair? I've tried the protein deep conditioner and it was amazing but I don't want to do that more than once a month. I need a conditioner for regular use. Anyone recommend?