BY PALMER'S #39 in Body Oil

A blend of pure coconut oil, olive and vegetable oils, vitamin E helps end splitting, breaking and dryness. Gives hair a glossy sheen and protects from damage. see more...

• Why is this the best brand to use? Is it just because of the price?3 Answers
  • I always hear about how good coconut oil is for you hair. I bough...5 Answers
  • Where I can found it?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalia V.
Llevo casi 8 meses de haberme dejado el cabello al natural. Desde entonces estoy experimentando nuevos productos para mi tipo de cabello. Hace unos meses atrás, durante mi transición a cabello natural, compre estaré producto y no me funcionaba para nada. Después del gran corte lo volví a probar y resultó todo un espectáculo para mi cabello lo humecto y definió de principio a fin. Excelente en otras palabras
Yoazin V.
I love using this coconu oil on my hair and my daughters hair l, my daughter hair is super curly and this always makes her hair feel more shiny and more defined. Doesn't make your hair feel or look greasy at all. My hair is wavy and frizzy and I feel like this helps a ton with the frizz
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
I really love this product! It's really changed the way I feel about myself. Longer stronger hair, Longer stronger fingernails. Coconut oil is great for everything and super healthy for you! Very pleased with this product!
Grecia G.
Coconut oil is good for the skin, Leaves the skin smooth And does not leave oily skin And very soft Very convenient product and easy to not to forget and use as a part of your daily routine. .
Kassandra R.
Bronx, NY
One of the best products in my rotation. I have curly hair so this helps me moisturize my scalp and my ends. The only con is that it doesn't work very well on my other texture, which is damaged hair. I would recommend if you have natural hair and I will buy again.
Keeley M.
Margate, FL
I love this stuff I put it all over my face and body and gets rid of my dry skin make skin super soft and also helps my brows grow when I put on my face I also put it in my hair little bit after shower leaves my hair skin and smooth n so soft and actually brought my hair back to life
Arianna M.
I wasn't a person who would use moisturizing and oils for my skin or my hair, but a dear friend recommended me to start usoing coconut oil for my hair and skin. I found this one and i totally loved it! The scent is amazing and it leaves your skin perfectly flawless and it doesn't leave it oily or anything!
Gabriella T.
I LOVE THIS ! it leaves my hair smelling so good and last up until the next time i wash my hair ! never adds oil to my hair or makes my hair dry. i use it right before i blow dry my hair and just a little bit after on my frizz and baby hairs never go without it
Karri H.
Clinton, TN
I am a big fan of coconut oil and this product is great to use instead of right out of the jar and doesn't leave a greasy feel. These are easy packs to access and quick use. Very convenient product and easy to not to forget and use as a part of your daily routine.
Nicole T.
Willimantic, CT
Worked very well with my curly 4a/4b hair. Loved this product although at times because of the shine it did make my hair appear a bit oily (it was just overly shiny!). I would recommend this to those with curly hair and those looking to grow out their hair a bit.
carina r.
Key West, FL
I always hear about how good coconut oil is for you hair. I bought the Palmers Coconut Oil but what am I suppose to do? Let my hair soak in it, but for how long? Does this really help for dry, damaged hair?
Ladona P.
Antioch, TN
Why is this the best brand to use? Is it just because of the price?
Ludmila L.