BY PALMER'S #24 in Body Oil

A blend of pure coconut oil, olive and vegetable oils, vitamin E helps end splitting, breaking and dryness. Gives hair a glossy sheen and protects from damage. see more...

• Why is this the best brand to use? Is it just because of the price?3 Answers
  • I always hear about how good coconut oil is for you hair. I bough...5 Answers
  • Where I can found it?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Arianna M.
I wasn't a person who would use moisturizing and oils for my skin or my hair, but a dear friend recommended me to start usoing coconut oil for my hair and skin. I found this one and i totally loved it! The scent is amazing and it leaves your skin perfectly flawless and it doesn't leave it oily or anything!
Megan K.
I have very fine hair and loose curls, and this was just too heavy for me, which of course isn't anyone's fault. However, it broke me out SO badly. I used it once and the sides of my face were covered in tiny red pimples. I would use with caution if you have sensitive skin.
Carmen C.
Love this coconut oil because it isn't too greasy and it smells great in my opinion! Works great for getting rid of stretch marks! Saw results in just a few weeks! I also apply this to my hair and its leaves it smelling really move and my hair stays nice and soft.
Karri H.
Clinton, TN
I am a big fan of coconut oil and this product is great to use instead of right out of the jar and doesn't leave a greasy feel. These are easy packs to access and quick use. Very convenient product and easy to not to forget and use as a part of your daily routine.
Nicole T.
Willimantic, CT
Worked very well with my curly 4a/4b hair. Loved this product although at times because of the shine it did make my hair appear a bit oily (it was just overly shiny!). I would recommend this to those with curly hair and those looking to grow out their hair a bit.
Melina L.
North Brunswick, NJ
This product is great for all types of hair! I have curly thick hair and I damaged it from straightening it too much and every time I use this my curls come back to life better than ever each time. I switched from Cantu coconut moisture and I'm glad that I did
Jenn F.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this cream while I was pregnant with baby number 3 hoping it would help ward off stretch marks and indeed it did, used it twice a day from my chest to my knees, I continue to purchase it! Love the way it smells and how soft it leaves my skin!!
shelby B.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this coconut oil it has made my hair so soft and so shiny I cannot even explain it. If you straighten your hair a lot and your hair gets frizzy I would suggest buying this item it works wonders!! definitely buying this product again.
Raylene S.
Victorville, CA
Palmers is honestly a very well used product in my home I'm pregnant and I love using their pro ducts especially to prevent stretch marks and keep my skin healthy and radiant I would buy it again and I would recommend this product
Joslyn R.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this for my scalp and it helped with dandruff that I HAD. Keyword. Price matches it's value which is always good. I use it 1-3 times a week. Never daily. I purchased this from Walmart. This product is awesome.
carina r.
Key West, FL
I always hear about how good coconut oil is for you hair. I bought the Palmers Coconut Oil but what am I suppose to do? Let my hair soak in it, but for how long? Does this really help for dry, damaged hair?
Ladona P.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is this the best brand to use? Is it just because of the price?
Ludmila L.