BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Coconut Oil Formula® with Vitamin E Keratin System Healthy Straight 3 Step System.

To visibly straighten curls and eliminate frizz.

Nature's hair-healthy oils:

Coconut oil.

Brazilian nut oil.

Avocado oil.

Argan oil.

Marula oil.

No harsh chemicals or formaldehyde.

Lasts up to 14 days*.

*Results may vary depending on texture of hair. see more...

katheryne p.
katheryne p.
Levittown, NY
After severely damaging my hair, a woman who worked at the beauty supply where I bought this recommended this product to me. I will forever be grateful to this woman because this was a miracle worker. My hair was ripping off just by looking at it. I was desperate and willing to try anything to save my hair. This product turned my hair texture from a brillo pad to silky smooth. My hair is still not 100% because I have blonde hair and keeping up with it causes a significant amount of damage but this product amongst others, made my hair a million times better.
yajaira p.
yajaira p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this product because coconut is really good for your hair and let's be real it's good for every part of your body and it smells really good I bought it because I have damaged hair due to the blow drying and all the the coloring I do recommend this product for people with dry damaged hair if you have curly hair than your hair is most of the time dry and damaged on its own I recommend this product you'll love it Now it's not a hundred percent fixer but trust me it'll do the trick and with time it will
Malea S.
Malea S.
I love using this product. It leaves my hair really smooth and silky. This product is great for natural hair especially if your transitioning. It's also great if your hair is dry and needs more moisture to be locked in.
Paula A.
Paula A.
Sunrise, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Isn't expensive and its so good! I bought this product thinking that my hair was going to be super smooth, but It wasn't super smooth. Was smooth, soft, shinny and without frizz! Love it
Antonia F.
Antonia F.
Alexandria , Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
I say anything with coconut oil in it you should already know is gonna be amazing. Straight hair last a long time and it doesn't frizz up at all! Just make sure you go by the steps!
Christie L.
Christie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coconut oil is amazing and so is this!!! Coconut oil is amazing for your hair and maintaining healthy and silky smooth hair!! A must try!
Chela R.
Chela R.
Pomona, CA
This has helped my hair so so much. Since I'm always looking for something new to keep my hair with moisture and reviving my hair always
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love me some coconut oil. This product is very inexpensive and easy to apply without making a mess.
debby U.
debby U.
Knowing that my hair is natural I love using this and it makes my hair smooth and soft at the end.
Yes L.
Yes L.
COLLEGE POINT, New York
I love this! It makes your hair look and feel healthy. Plus it makes your hair feel nice. :)
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is good??
Matasha M.
Matasha M.
Paris , TX
Does the product work well with natural, unrelaxed hair?
member-d1822a567
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
Does it make your hair look oily?
Yakelin F.