Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Hydrating Facial Mask uploaded by Shekima T.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula products contain ethically and sustainably sourced Coconut Oil and Tahitian Monoi Oil, infused with Tiare flower petals. These raw natural ingredients ingredients deliver luxuriously rich moisturization for decadently pampered skin.

Palmer's Coconut Oil Hydrating Facial Mask instantly boosts hydration, replenishing and restoring skin's radiant glow.

No Parbens • No Phthalates • No Mineral Oil • No Gluten • No Sulfates • No Dyes

Subira J.
Athens, GA
So I really love everything in the space line. But I'm writing this product three out of five instead of a four out of five because I think it made my face break out. I have been using the rest of the line for about a week and a half and I decided to try the facemask one time and after the fact I broke out so I don't think that this works for me. In reference to the actual product it is a great product so you apply it like you would shave butter and it does have a consistency of A shave butter or sticky facemask. Not a mask when you put it in and rub it into your skin it looks like it's disappearing but trust me it is there! I think the bottle says that you don't have to wash it off but I definitely wash it off maybe I shouldn't have? Anyway it has a very gentle smell it's easy to apply and I think a lot of you guys would like it so go to Walmart pick it up! There's usually a 150 coupon on there so the price will definitely get shaved off and should be less than six dollars and it's great in terms of size because it's very tiny I think it's about less than 5 ounces so yeah definitely like this one I think I'm gonna try it again to make sure that it was this product that made me break out so we'll just have to see!
Stephanie G.
Me and Palmer's go way back lol. I am a fan of  palmer's product's they always deliver great products that works. They always smell marvelous but not to over powering that it over powers your perfume. But the thing I like about this palmer's coconutyyyyy oil hygrating face mask is the hydration. This face mask works I have dry patches on my face and I'm always trying new things to correct my dry skin.

Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have SUPER dry skin and it gets so bad in the winter that I start to show patches. I love putting this on my face and leaving it on all night so it can get a really deep moisture in my skin. It leaves my skin silky and hydrated, takes away the patches. It isn't too oily feeling the next morning either. The only thing I can say about it is sometimes I do get a pimple or two after I use it but I am not sure if it is what caused it. Otherwise, wonderful  product.
Zelda A.
I have super dry skin in the winter and I'm constantly trying new moisturizers, this product is amazing. I left the mask on for longer than recommended and my skin felt smooth and soft. I've also turned a handful of my friends into devotees.
Sabrina R.
I got a sample of this product in my Walmart beauty box. It smells amazing, exactly like coconut and fresh. The consistency of the moisturizer is silky and light which I like because sometimes lotion can be thick and sticky. I put this on my face after showering and it made my skin feel hydrated and frsh. And for 4 dollars for a full bottle I'll definitely be buying a bottle!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this smells just like coconut really feels moisturizing to my face and neck really met my expectations and it my first time trying this out really nice samples I got really nothing to improve except for the texture of it
Nicole G.
Hamburg, AR
This is great!  I put it on before I went to bed and my skin was so smooth the next morning!  Smooth, but not oily!!  That's what I love about this product!!  Defiantly would recommend!!
Shekima T.
This is a great moisturizer, I enjoy it I was looking for something different and this has great benefits to it I encourage you to get your today
Naomi T.
Murrieta, CA
I love this company Palmer's they have such great amazing stuff. I love the smell of the cocoa butter. It did the job and nice packaging
ghghj v.
i love this so much, my mom has it and i use it a lot. it makes my skin so soft and i love that. I also love the smell of coconut.
Tara B.
Does this smell like their coconut oil body lotion? I want ALL of their products that smell like that in this new natural line of theirs lol! Thanks!!
taylor s.
Chesterfield, VA
I love coconut oil and products like this but I have not tried this as a face mask , does anyone know if it works good or if it irritates the skin ?
Kalleigh G.
does this work well?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I seriously love this brand for my sensitive skin
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
Does this make your skin oily and break out ?