BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Hand Cream With Vitamin E 60g: Express Chemist offer fast delivery and friendly, reliable service. Buy Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Hand Cream With Vitamin E 60g online from Express Chemist today! see more...

• My hands are so dry, how does this compare with other creams? 1 Answers
  • Will this leave my hands feeling oily? 1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Amber g.
Amber g.
anderson
Yes, yes, yes! This is my favorite hand cream. It makes my hands feel like velvet and so healthy. I also love the sent its not over powering but amazing.
Maida T.
Maida T.
It's not at all a good moisturizing cream/ lotion .The thing that disturbed me the most was the smell .I gave used it thrice just to wait and see the effects but really struggled to find any .Please don't buy it .I would not recommend it to anyone
Amber S.
Amber S.
Spring , TX
Finally found a fair trade hand cream that does everything I want. Moisturizes but sinks into the skin, smells like vacation, and isn't greasy!
Robin R.
Robin R.
I live in an area where it gets very cold and very dry in the winter. My hands end up looking like Skeksis from The Dark Crystal ( child of the 80s, hello!). This hand creme is perfect for that. I have soft, smooth hands in no time and always keep a small bottle in my bag. The only thing I don't like is the smell of Palmers products. I know, it's the Coco butter but it's still slightly yucky to me. Obviously not yucky enough to stop me from buying it. It works!!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Pensacola, FL
Palmer's is an excellent brand when it comes to health and beauty products. Coconut Oil is the best thing you could use for your hands. It does not leave a sticky film, it's hydrating and leaves your hands soft. I usually buy my Palmer's lotion by the gallon at Wal Mart!
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
If you get dry hands in the winter this is the PERFECT product. it's a very thick cream but not heavy or greasy feeling when applied. it says 24 hour moisture and it means 24 hour moisture. I see instant improvement when I use this product and it smells SO GOOD. between the cocoa butter and coconut oil it smells kinda like an almond joy. I absolutely recommend this product
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Lansdale, PA
this product is great, especially for cracked winter hands! the scent is great and it comes in a bottle that sized perfectly for a purse! it's inexpensive and you can get it at cvs
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
This is one of the best hand creams out there. I purely love the smell of it and as we all know coconut oil is very good for you skin and body. I've been obsessed with it recently, coconut oil is great for product like these but also cooking and haircare. This hand cream makes my hands feel incredibly soft. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering with dry and cracked hands.
Carlie S.
Carlie S.
Will this leave my hands feeling oily?
Kayci M.
Kayci M.
Spring Hill, FL
My hands are so dry, how does this compare with other creams?