Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Kharys G.Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Kelly L.Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Melissa B.

BY PALMER'S #80 in Hair Oil

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack restores hair that has been damaged by styling, coloring, processing or sun. Formulated with pure coconut oil, coconut milk and vitamin E, the concentrated conditioning treatment penetrates... see more...

• What is the best way to use this treatment? On dry hair b...3 Answers
  • How’s best to use this do u use it all at once or just so...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product in Canada?1 Answers
Jazzlyn W.
Eugene, OR
I love love love this deep conditioning treatment. It's one of the first protein specific deep conditioners that I've used and it's great. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated and strong!
Stephanie C.
Ontario, CA
Love this stuff! I so appreciate that's its sulfate free and color safe for my bleached hair. Leaves my hair feeling so silky and smooth and I love that it's an in shower treatment to keep things less messy.
Lilibeth's C.
Tried these because I noticed that my hair is starting to look dull. It's very moisturizing on ny hair and scalp but I'm not fond of the smell. I love coconut but the smell of this is just not for me. Overall, the product works on my hair.
Joannah C.
Dallas
Just ordered from Amazon to deep condition my curls. Love the product. Left my hair so soft. Paid $13 for 4 packets. First time but will do this once a week to get my hair healthy again. Love it.
Priscilla C.
New Jersey
Helped my damaged hair get back its curly definition and it honestly leaves your hair smelling like real coconut my mom used this before when she was younger and swears by it
Kiara M.
Lorain, OH
I gotta say this product its MAGICAL. I used it every time I washed my hair and I don't rinse it off until the next day . Leaves my hair soft, beautiful and repairs dry hair .
Pamela S.
FRANKLINTON, NC
This is the best thing ever. It is really great for hair that has chemicals and or color. Extremely affordable. Straight forward directions .i have natural colored hair and it leaves my hair soft. Great investment for less than $1.
Jennifer Q.
This thing is the holy grail! I got it Friday and used it that same night. I shampooed my hair normally and then used this as the conditioner and left it in for 10ish minutes. I applied about 1/3 of the packet. Let me tell youuuuu! My hair is so dry in general and then I also just dyed it lighter - a recipe for disaster. I let my hair air dry and it looked as if I blow dryed it. It was sooo soft and shiny and it didn't look like a frizz ball like it usually does when it dries. Needless to say, I will be using this probably forever. I finally found something that works!
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
After bleaching my hair it was really dry so I applied this once applied the smell was amazing. I let it sit for 20 minutes then washed out. I was able to run my fingers straight through without even brushing. The smell and softness was still there late the next evening.
tee-yah 😋.
This product helps strengthen my hair. It also helps define my natural curl pattern. I use this product every two weeks. I love the smell of it. A lot of product comes in a pack.
Michele M.
What is the best way to use this treatment? On dry hair before shampoo or on wet hair like a conditioner? Thank you!
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
Has anyone used this product in their hair as a mask overnight?
Michele M.
Where can I buy this product in Canada?
Melissa M.
Edinburgh
How’s best to use this do u use it all at once or just some of the packet at a time n does it promote hair growth!?

back