Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Kharys G.Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Kelly L.Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Melissa B.

BY PALMER'S #8 in Hair Accessories

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack restores hair that has been damaged by styling, coloring, processing or sun. Formulated with pure coconut oil, coconut milk and vitamin E, the concentrated conditioning treatment penetrates... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sierra B.
Although I didn't buy the four pack, I one day out of curiouity picked this up as something new to try for my natural curly hair and let me tell you it works wonders. I put it on my dry hair and let it sit for 15 minutes and followed it with the coconut shampoo and conditioner of the same line. Good for any curly haired cutie on a budget Would most definitely buy again
Amber W.
Irmo , SC
This was a great deep conditioning protein treatment! I have 3b/c curls and before using this product my hair was dry and brittle but after using it, it left my hair shiny and hydrated. I would recommend this product to anyone who would like a refresher for their curls/ coils!
Lilibeth's C.
Tried these because I noticed that my hair is starting to look dull. It's very moisturizing on ny hair and scalp but I'm not fond of the smell. I love coconut but the smell of this is just not for me. Overall, the product works on my hair.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
I use this product every two weeks. My hair is damaged and dyed. This product help my hair back to the life. Deep conditioner that help your hair look strong, manegeable and healthy. Affordable price and you can buy in Walmart and target.
Jazzlyn W.
Eugene, OR
I love love love this deep conditioning treatment. It's one of the first protein specific deep conditioners that I've used and it's great. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated and strong!
Stephanie C.
Ontario , CA
Love this stuff! I so appreciate that's its sulfate free and color safe for my bleached hair. Leaves my hair feeling so silky and smooth and I love that it's an in shower treatment to keep things less messy.
Joannah C.
Dallas
Just ordered from Amazon to deep condition my curls. Love the product. Left my hair so soft. Paid $13 for 4 packets. First time but will do this once a week to get my hair healthy again. Love it.
Priscilla C.
New Jersey
Helped my damaged hair get back its curly definition and it honestly leaves your hair smelling like real coconut my mom used this before when she was younger and swears by it
tee-yah 😋.
This product helps strengthen my hair. It also helps define my natural curl pattern. I use this product every two weeks. I love the smell of it. A lot of product comes in a pack.
Pamela S.
FRANKLINTON, NC
This is the best thing ever. It is really great for hair that has chemicals and or color. Extremely affordable. Straight forward directions .i have natural colored hair and it leaves my hair soft. Great investment for less than $1.
Michele M.
What is the best way to use this treatment? On dry hair before shampoo or on wet hair like a conditioner? Thank you!
Michele M.
Where can I buy this product in Canada?
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
Has anyone used this product in their hair as a mask overnight?
Melissa M.
Edinburgh
How’s best to use this do u use it all at once or just some of the packet at a time n does it promote hair growth!?