Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Kharys G.Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Kelly L.Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Melissa B.

BY PALMER'S #50 in Hair Accessories

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack restores hair that has been damaged by styling, coloring, processing or sun. Formulated with pure coconut oil, coconut milk and vitamin E, the concentrated conditioning treatment penetrates... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kharys G.
Boston
I used this protein deep conditioning pack over night two days before bleaching my hair blonde and dying it gray. I wanted to make sure my hair was strengthened and protected as much as possible prior to the harsh treatment of dyes. It left me hair unbelievable soft, super hydrated, and shiny the next day. My hair felt healthy to the touch and I had no breakage. The best part though was having the bleaching and dying done to my hair and seeing that it worked. It barely made damage to my hair, hardly lost my curl pattern, and I didn’t suffer much breakage or split ends which is what usually happens when you put your through such a process. My hair is a combination of 3C, 4A, and 4B curls. It also made styling my hair straight a breeze! I definitely recommend this treatment! Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4)
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Absolutely my favorite hair mask known to man! So nourishing, the smell is fantastic and I cannot get over how silky smooth my hair is after I use it! Super affordable! I recommend this for its quality and the results! Also I can’t get over how amazing my hair looks, feels and smells after using it!
Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
I'm going to rate this a 4 for now since I only tried it for the 1st time last night. I slept with it on over night and so far I can tell a tad difference in strength and softness. Ill continue to use once a night once a week to see if there's a lot more change and let y'all know 😊
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I absolutely love this stuff!! It is so good. Okay let me say I have really long hair. My hair is dry at the ends which makes my roots more oily. I got this on a whim and so glad I did. It says to use it after shampoo but I used mine before. I left it in for about 10ish minutes then did my normal hair routine in the shower and it worked so well. My hair is so soft and for once after it air dried it wasn't a mess. Another plus is the smell and price. It smells exactly like coconut and I think I got mine for around a $1 at target.
Christina C.
I was worried that this product would dry out my natural 4c type hair due to the protein, but my hair was in need of some TLC so I gave it a try. The amount in the package was perfect for my thick hair. I didn’t use a hair dryer, but I did leave it on my hair for about 10 minutes with a shower cap and then washed out. I quickly noticed less breakage, and my hair just felt stronger. I’d definitely buy again.
Kiara c.
Lorain, OH
I gotta say this product its MAGICAL. I used it every time I washed my hair and I don't rinse it off until the next day . Leaves my hair soft, beautiful and repairs dry hair .
kadi s.
Okay so I have been buying these for years whenever I feel I need a hair boost and some TLC these treatments definitely strengthen your hair makes it feel softer and just gives your hair a new life to it
Luisa M.
Hialeah, FL
 I have curly hair, 3c and I have 2 months using this product and I love it.  First time I saw it was on Instagram, it leaves my curls hydrated, I don't have to refresh my hair so often after I use it, plus it is cheap, most of the curly hair products are expensive, also it is cheaper at Walmart, first time  I got it on target, over there is more pricey that Walmart
Darian S.
This brand has been one of my favs for years. Such a great conditioning mask that replenished my hair without making it oily. And it smells fantastic! I use this everytime i dye my hair or if I need a quick pick me up.
Alyssa H.
Gilbert, AZ
This deep conditioner made my hair feel super soft and hydrated. The texture of this deep conditioner was thick and creamy which I really love because it makes it easy to detangle my curls. The smell is great and not to mention the pack is extremely cheap! I'd definitely recommend this to my fellow curly girls.
Michele M.
What is the best way to use this treatment? On dry hair before shampoo or on wet hair like a conditioner? Thank you!
Michele M.
Where can I buy this product in Canada?
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
Has anyone used this product in their hair as a mask overnight?