Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Kharys G.Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Kelly L.Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Melissa B.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack restores hair that has been damaged by styling, coloring, processing or sun. Formulated with pure coconut oil, coconut milk and vitamin E, the concentrated conditioning treatment penetrates... see more...

• What is the best way to use this treatment? On dry hair b...3 Answers
  • How’s best to use this do u use it all at once or just so...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product in Canada?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kharys G.
Boston
I used this protein deep conditioning pack over night two days before bleaching my hair blonde and dying it gray. I wanted to make sure my hair was strengthened and protected as much as possible prior to the harsh treatment of dyes. It left me hair unbelievable soft, super hydrated, and shiny the next day. My hair felt healthy to the touch and I had no breakage. The best part though was having the bleaching and dying done to my hair and seeing that it worked. It barely made damage to my hair, hardly lost my curl pattern, and I didn’t suffer much breakage or split ends which is what usually happens when you put your through such a process. My hair is a combination of 3C, 4A, and 4B curls. It also made styling my hair straight a breeze! I definitely recommend this treatment! Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2.1 Oz (Pack of 4)
Taylor D.
This is by far my favorite hair mask. It smells like yummy coconut and it gives my hair life! I have straight, long, brunette hair and I have been getting my beaut bleach ombré for about 3 years now. This mask helps with keeping my hair hydrated so it doesn’t become dryer out and crunchy feeling. This mask also helps a lot with frizz-control. I highly recommend this product.
Hannah H.
Dunnsville, VA
This product gives me life. No joke. I color and chemically treat my hair and this mask makes it feel as if I didn't do anything to it. The longer you leave it in, the better it works. It doesn't hurt the color or original texture of my hair and has a really good coconut smell. I will always buy this mask.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Absolutely my favorite hair mask known to man! So nourishing, the smell is fantastic and I cannot get over how silky smooth my hair is after I use it! Super affordable! I recommend this for its quality and the results! Also I can’t get over how amazing my hair looks, feels and smells after using it!
Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
I'm going to rate this a 4 for now since I only tried it for the 1st time last night. I slept with it on over night and so far I can tell a tad difference in strength and softness. Ill continue to use once a night once a week to see if there's a lot more change and let y'all know 😊
Jalisa N.
Bakersfield
Omg. These conditioning packs are a godsend. I had been constantly dyeing and bleaching my hair to the point of frying it and this repaired that damage. My hair started to actually curl again and my curl pattern seems intact. Love this and will definitely be buying again.
Christina C.
I was worried that this product would dry out my natural 4c type hair due to the protein, but my hair was in need of some TLC so I gave it a try. The amount in the package was perfect for my thick hair. I didn’t use a hair dryer, but I did leave it on my hair for about 10 minutes with a shower cap and then washed out. I quickly noticed less breakage, and my hair just felt stronger. I’d definitely buy again.
Sabrina T.
These are AWESOME! A lot of people forget that along with moisture curls, and hair in general, need PROTEIN. It’s what hair is made of! These are super convenient since their are already portioned for the perfect amount for your hair (unless you have a lot more hair than me, lol). I usually add a few more products to help with it and you can’t beat the price! Usually they’re on sale at my local CVS and I can’t help but stock up. Perfect for those pre-mask wash days! Definitely purchasing again!
Kayleigh-Lou B.
These are great for on the go, and also to keep handy around the house. Individual packs make sure I don’t use too much, and sometimes I’m able to half a pack depending on how serious my hair is feeling!
Anna L.
Saint Clair
I reqlly like this product. I have very dry/ damaged hair and this does make it feel quite a bit softer after I use it. I'd say it's an effective product. It also very affordable, which is nice. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to try out low cost deep conditioner.
Michele M.
What is the best way to use this treatment? On dry hair before shampoo or on wet hair like a conditioner? Thank you!
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
Has anyone used this product in their hair as a mask overnight?
Melissa M.
Edinburgh
How’s best to use this do u use it all at once or just some of the packet at a time n does it promote hair growth!?
Michele M.
Where can I buy this product in Canada?