BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Coconut Oil Formula® with Vitamin E Deep Conditioning Protein Pack.

Restores and replenishes dry, damaged hair with coconut milk, keratin & silk protein.

No sulfates.

No parabens. see more...

• I have long, thick, dry hair. How often is it best to overnight c...1 Answers
  • Is it relly thick or easy to work into your hair???5 Answers
  • Do you have to wet your hair before use?2 Answers
Kylie Z.
Battle creek
I have bought all of these packs from my local store everytime they come in. They leave my hair super smooth and soft and over all way more healthy feeling. I use them as a regular 5-10 minute conditioner after I do my regular shampoo and conditioner both Palmer's of course only a small amount needed for that. But I also occasionally do it as a deep conditioner over night, I use the entire pack and cover my hair from root to tip, concentrate on the tips, then I put the shiny hair cap on to sleep in and wash out in the morning, no shampoo or conditioner needed. Air dry and my hair is ready for the day. I have course brown hair with a natural curly wave going on with lots of split ends from having to wear my hair up at work everyday and I truly believe this helps. I couldn't live without it.
Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This conditions well and has helped bring my over chemically developed hair back to life. I apply after I shampoo and put in a shower cap. After 30 minutes I blow dry hair in cap for heat for 15 minutes. I leave on another 30 minutes then rinse. Has coconut scent but not too overwhelming.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
That's okay product but it really dried my hair when I used it it doesn't really moist Drive, make sure hair a little dog so you will have to use a lot of other protective shine
Betsy G.
As a curly-haircare obsessed girl, this product is a go to! I use this protein pack when my hair is feeling especially dry and brittle. I saw results within 30 minutes after using. Even though it recommends washing it out after a short period of time, I saw best results when leaving it on overnight.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
This is my ride or die. I use it exactly every two weeks and it keeps my hair and color in perfection. When I had damage from bleaching this was one of the products that saved my hair.
Amanda L.
Blacksburg
I but this after every hair coloring. It replenishes my hairs nutrients and leaves it soft. I love the smell and the simplicity of it. I can use it more than once as a lot goes a long way.  I can find it at Wal-Mart for about a dollar its wonderful
Pamela D.
So hydrating! My hair has suffered a lot from bleaching and dyeing. I use this overnight wrapping my hair in a plastic cap every two weeks. Next morning after styling my hair is so soft and luscious! No more dry, unbearable ends!
Tracey H.
This made my hair feel soft and very moisturized definitely will buy again and it is cheap in price and it's very easy to use and it's better when you sit under a hooded dryer
Christine B.
Covina, CA
I've been needing to give my hair a thorough conditioning treatment and when I saw this at Target I thought why not give it a try. Months ago I used the aphohee protein pack because my hair was completely damaged and over processed and it worked somewhat but 4 months later my hair returned to the straw rough texture. The pack says to leave in for 20-30 minutes but I left it in for 3 and a half hours and after rinsing and blow drying, my hair was super soft! My hair literally feels lighter on my head and i can't remember how long it's been since it's felt this great. I'm definitely going to be picking up more of these and purchase their shampoo and conditioner.
Michaella F.
This product has completely completely changed the game where my hair is concerned!!! Before using it I didn't realize how much my hair needed protein. My ends were dry and my hair didn't have any life. After using it my 4a curls are soft, shiny, and bouncy. I got the pack for under 2 dollars and I loved it so much I went back to purchase several more. If your hair is damaged in any way or you've used color please try this product. If you deep condition every week and never do protein please try this product! Just make sure after use to infuse your hair with moisture and I promise you, you won't regret it!
Shakis D.
Is this pack suppose to be used up at one time (one serving size) or can one pack be used for multiple times? It doesn't say on the pack. Thanks in advance!
courtney b.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually use coconut oil at home myself but is this worth the buy ?
Katherine T.
Waterbury, CT
Is it relly thick or easy to work into your hair???
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
Is it worth trying ? Currently I use just coconut oil ...
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you have to wet your hair before use?