BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Coconut Oil Formula® with Vitamin E Deep Conditioning Protein Pack.

Restores and replenishes dry, damaged hair with coconut milk, keratin & silk protein.

No sulfates.

No parabens. see more...

• I have long, thick, dry hair. How often is it best to ove...1 Answers
  • Is it relly thick or easy to work into your hair???6 Answers
  • Do you have to wet your hair before use?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kylie Z.
Battle creek
I have bought all of these packs from my local store everytime they come in. They leave my hair super smooth and soft and over all way more healthy feeling. I use them as a regular 5-10 minute conditioner after I do my regular shampoo and conditioner both Palmer's of course only a small amount needed for that. But I also occasionally do it as a deep conditioner over night, I use the entire pack and cover my hair from root to tip, concentrate on the tips, then I put the shiny hair cap on to sleep in and wash out in the morning, no shampoo or conditioner needed. Air dry and my hair is ready for the day. I have course brown hair with a natural curly wave going on with lots of split ends from having to wear my hair up at work everyday and I truly believe this helps. I couldn't live without it.
Suzy G.
Glassport
After I tried this the first time, I went and bought the rest of what I could find because they were on clearance and I assume are no longer sold at my local family dollar. I love this. I use it whenever my hair is a little lackluster. It goes in smoothly, smells great, rinses completely, and leaves my hair shiny, soft and ultra smooth. I believe the directions call to wash your hair after but I've never found it necessary.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this same hair mask over and over! I like to put mine on and leave it on over night and shower the next morning. I only do this 1-2x a month if that. I love the smell of the mask as well! There is a very obvious difference after using the mask. Much healthier hair, smooth and silky!
Bushra F.
Desplaines
Best repairing drugstore hair mask I just find it at my local walmart to give a try for my rough dry hair and result just amazed me make my hair really soft and smooth really worth my money and I would really recommend this to give a try you won't be disappointed.
Aria W.
Loganville, GA
Great Hair Mask Easy To Work With, Smells Great, I Bought My Pack At Target For I Think Around Two Dollars It Made My Hair Look Shiny After I Washed It Out After An Hour Use This With The Luster's Pink Hair Glosser And Your Hair Will Look Great!
Brittney P.
Orangeburg, SC
This is my first time trying this product and I'm pretty impressed by how soft and radiant my hair was after use. On the packaging it's recommended to leave on for about a 10 to 15 min wait.  I left the product on  for about two hours for a deep condition and it did exactly that . When I first put it on I felt a warming sensation but it went away after about 5 minutes. Pretty good product!
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
This conditioner is amazing ONCE IN AWHILE. I learned the hard way that too much protein just makes your hair brittle & dry. So twice a month or so I’ll use this because it does moisturize my hair really well. The effects last enough after another shampoo! Coconut oil usually doesn’t absorb in my hair but in this product the coconut milk goes right in
Betsy G.
As a curly-haircare obsessed girl, this product is a go to! I use this protein pack when my hair is feeling especially dry and brittle. I saw results within 30 minutes after using. Even though it recommends washing it out after a short period of time, I saw best results when leaving it on overnight.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
This is the best protein treatment money can buy! I buy two of them to deep condition my tresses after washing my hair. Treats dry,brittle hair and packs a lot of moisture after one use. I love this for before long term protective styles. Just leave in for at least 10-20 minutes.
Vanessa S.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This makes your curls so soft and moisturized! Leave it in overnight and the results are even better. Curly hair really thrives with enough protein and nutrients.
Shakis D.
Is this pack suppose to be used up at one time (one serving size) or can one pack be used for multiple times? It doesn't say on the pack. Thanks in advance!
courtney b.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I usually use coconut oil at home myself but is this worth the buy ?
Katherine T.
Waterbury, CT
Is it relly thick or easy to work into your hair???
Rebecca M.
Bedford heights , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you have to wet your hair before use?
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
Is it worth trying ? Currently I use just coconut oil ...