We see that you are using Firefox. To get the best experience, please update your browser.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Coconut Oil Formula® with Vitamin E Deep Conditioning Protein Pack.

Restores and replenishes dry, damaged hair with coconut milk, keratin & silk protein.

No sulfates.

No parabens. see more...

• I have long, thick, dry hair. How often is it best to overnight c...1 Answers
  • Is it relly thick or easy to work into your hair???6 Answers
  • Do you have to wet your hair before use?3 Answers
Kylie Z.
Battle creek
I have bought all of these packs from my local store everytime they come in. They leave my hair super smooth and soft and over all way more healthy feeling. I use them as a regular 5-10 minute conditioner after I do my regular shampoo and conditioner both Palmer's of course only a small amount needed for that. But I also occasionally do it as a deep conditioner over night, I use the entire pack and cover my hair from root to tip, concentrate on the tips, then I put the shiny hair cap on to sleep in and wash out in the morning, no shampoo or conditioner needed. Air dry and my hair is ready for the day. I have course brown hair with a natural curly wave going on with lots of split ends from having to wear my hair up at work everyday and I truly believe this helps. I couldn't live without it.
Suzy G.
Glassport
After I tried this the first time, I went and bought the rest of what I could find because they were on clearance and I assume are no longer sold at my local family dollar. I love this. I use it whenever my hair is a little lackluster. It goes in smoothly, smells great, rinses completely, and leaves my hair shiny, soft and ultra smooth. I believe the directions call to wash your hair after but I've never found it necessary.
Brittney P.
Orangeburg, SC
This is my first time trying this product and I'm pretty impressed by how soft and radiant my hair was after use. On the packaging it's recommended to leave on for about a 10 to 15 min wait.  I left the product on  for about two hours for a deep condition and it did exactly that . When I first put it on I felt a warming sensation but it went away after about 5 minutes. Pretty good product!
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
This conditioner is amazing ONCE IN AWHILE. I learned the hard way that too much protein just makes your hair brittle & dry. So twice a month or so I’ll use this because it does moisturize my hair really well. The effects last enough after another shampoo! Coconut oil usually doesn’t absorb in my hair but in this product the coconut milk goes right in
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This it the best deep conditioning protein pack I have ever use for it being so cheap it works wonders what I love most about this it's has no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no dyes. it has Coconut oil, monoi oil, keratine protein, silk protein and Coconut milk these Product deeply hydrates repairs damage and gives here incredible shine This deep conditioning protein pack is a moisture intensive treatment that helps Strengthen and repair weak fragile and damaged hair must try if your hair needs to be Hydrated or damage
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this same hair mask over and over! I like to put mine on and leave it on over night and shower the next morning. I only do this 1-2x a month if that. I love the smell of the mask as well! There is a very obvious difference after using the mask. Much healthier hair, smooth and silky!
Betsy G.
As a curly-haircare obsessed girl, this product is a go to! I use this protein pack when my hair is feeling especially dry and brittle. I saw results within 30 minutes after using. Even though it recommends washing it out after a short period of time, I saw best results when leaving it on overnight.
Vanessa S.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This makes your curls so soft and moisturized! Leave it in overnight and the results are even better. Curly hair really thrives with enough protein and nutrients.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
This is the best protein treatment money can buy! I buy two of them to deep condition my tresses after washing my hair. Treats dry,brittle hair and packs a lot of moisture after one use. I love this for before long term protective styles. Just leave in for at least 10-20 minutes.
Annalisa O.
I love all of Palmer’s products!
I use their coconut shampoo /conditioner and their olive oil combo too!! On both kids hair as well!! Leaves hair soft and moisturized and protein packs add nurishments!
Shakis D.
Is this pack suppose to be used up at one time (one serving size) or can one pack be used for multiple times? It doesn't say on the pack. Thanks in advance!
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually use coconut oil at home myself but is this worth the buy ?
Katherine T.
Waterbury, CT
Is it relly thick or easy to work into your hair???
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you have to wet your hair before use?
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
Is it worth trying ? Currently I use just coconut oil ...