BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Coconut Oil Formula® Curl Condition Hair Pudding.
With Vitamin E.
Elongates and defines curls with coconut oil & keratin.
No alcohol.
No parabens.
397g. see more...

Jasmin C.
Bronx, NY
The Palmer's Coconut Oil Curl Styler Cream Pudding has also been a great product for my 2nd and 3rd day of not washing my hair because it has a very light texture so it won't weigh down my hair. If I were to use the Cantu cream, my hair will be weighed down and become really greasy
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
Great to get your curls defined! A little goes way a long for great definition. It smells great and it is not an overpowering scent! I like to Top this Cream with my favorite gel and my curls lasts all week.
Kathleen I.
San Francisco, CA
If you want an EASY hair styling regimen, this is a product for you! I massage about a quarter-size amount through my medium length, thick wavy hair while still damp. Then, air dry and voila! Your natural hair, but better. My waves are kept together and SO smooth.. not to mention frizz free. The coconut scent reminds me of tapioca or vanilla pudding! Really easy to use if you are a no-fuss kind of gal (or guy!).
Toria 💋.
Stuart
I didn't really like this product when o used it on my hair. It dried my hair out, when it supposed to moisturize it. It did not meet my expectations. Wouldn't recommend this to people with curly hair.
Lindsay S.
This is the good stuff! For wavy hair it is so amazing! Put it in while damp. Comb with a wide comb and loosen as it dries. It just leaves your hair so soft and frizz free. It smells amazing too. I tell others about it all the time. It can be hard to find in stores, but it's online. I keep it in my hair product stock for my daughter. Since I cut my hair off and now she has the waves, it makes her hair so nice.
Kyndal S.
This makes my curls so soft and bouncy. i have semi tight curls that are always dry, and this is ALWAYS my go to product. it has a great scent and makes me happy. sadly, i'm all out, and I miss the coconut scent it provided my hair with, and all the compliments people at school would give me.
Joshebet L.
Compre esta crema para tratar mi cabello, ya que es una mezcla entre ondulado/rizado y me ha funcionado de maravilla. Deja mi cabello con rizos muy sutiles, con un aroma riquisimo a coco. Lo recomiendo 100%
Brenda G.
I've been using this on my curly hair for a few months now. It really helps tame my frizz and poofiness. I like putting a good amount on after I shower because it leaves my hair so soft. I love that it doesn't make your hair greasy or oily. I recommend it. Palmer's Coconut Hair Pudding 14 oz. (Pack of 6)
Maritza A.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite hair product. It defines curls so good and you can apply it with dry hair or wet. This can keep your hair looking so healthy 💇🏻‍♀️ I recommend this product to anyone who has trouble keeping their curls perfect
Della G.
I used the Palmers coconut oil and loved it so when trying to buy more I accidentally bought this instead and hated it. Left behind flakes in my hair, and when I would style it, it was really crusty and had a weird texture.
Marie Ann R.
Manila, Philippines
Is it available in the Philippines?
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
I have been wanting to try this line but not too sure of its ingredients. Does anyone know if this line contains silicones?
Heba E.
alexandria
Is there any difference between it and any other coconut oil?
I have thick straight hair but have some frizz and need moisture. Do you think this product can help me? What would be the best way to use it?
Monifah T.
Kankakee, IL
Does it leave your hair soft and moisturized?