BY PALMER'S

Replenishes Moisture &Amp; Adds Shine With Vitamin E, Coconut Oil &Amp; Keratin Moisturizes &Amp; Softens Removes Buildup No Sulfates Or Parabens For Fine, Limp Hair Discover The Polynesian Secret Of Pure Coconut Oil In Palmers&Reg; Coconut Oil Formula&Reg; Conditioning Shampoo With Vitamin E.&Nbsp; A Natural Blend Of Ingredients Replenishes Essential Oils That Have Been Stropped From Hair That Has Been Colored, Relaxed, Pressed Or Over-Styled.&Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this product moisturize well? I've seen this in stores and t...1 Answers
  • I have never seen this before until just now. How is this? I wo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? Or would this shampoo make your hair ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I started using this shampoo two months ago, and I love how soft and clean it makes my hair feel." in 1 review
  • "This Shampoo smells really good and gets the job done." in 1 review
  • "I bought this shampoo because it was sulfate free and I recently learned that sulfate shampoos cause my scalp to itch." in 1 review
  • "I use the whole line of coconut , the shampoo is thick which I love for my hair. " in 1 review
Chloe B.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is THE best drugstore (<$10) shampoo you will EVER find for natural hair. It's sulfate free, and non-stripping! I can DETANGLE my hair with this shampoo! It still cleanses my hair while also softening it and defining my curls. I'll always have a bottle on hand.
Cindy A.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought mine at Walmart I believe they were about $6 each. I love how the Shampoo smells to me it smells like yogurt. It's a very creamy thick consistency that lathers nicely. A little bit goes a long way. It doesn't leave my hair dry and it doesn't irritate my scalp. The conditioner is thick and creamy I'm not too overjoyed of the smell, but it's not a terrible aroma. It sinks into my hair immediately. The two have helped my hair feel healthy, soft and moisturized. My hair dries faster, it curls up and gets wavy, feels light and bouncy. And that says a lot considering how damaged it was.
Paola F.
This is definitely one of my favorite shampoos. It does exactly what it says "condition". I can literally detangle my hair with my fingers using this shampoo. Not only is it free of all the damaging ingredients like sulfate and parabens but it also smells amazing. Definitely sticking to this one for a while.
Lauren K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair that gets dry in the harsh Chicago winter. This shampoo helps to moisturize without making it so soft that I deal with static all day. Smells amazing yet isn't too strong. Doesn't weight hair down. I always have a bottle of this on hand (:
Whitney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently stumbles on this product , picked it up at Walmart I think. It was great for my long hair, my hair can tend to get dry toward the tips of my hair and the coconut oil shampoo helped tremendously with hydration. I would recommend this for anyone with dry, damaged, or color treated hair.
Tinea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LET ME JUST SAY! I have NEVER came across a good "conditioning shampoo" until I came across this product coconut is extremely good for your hair! And considering I have kinky/curly this helps hydrate and moisturize. This is a staple product in my home!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! I use this about everyday. This comes at a cheap price and the quality is outstanding! I love the scent and the amazing results! I have died and bleached my hair do many times and this keeps my hair living. Would recommend to anyone!
Michelle M.
Woodland Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used palmer coconut oil when I started getting stretchmarks and even tho i know that it cant get rid of them completely they definitely decreased the lines! I love this product because it has helped my hair grow along with my prenatal vitamins!
Tori H.
Ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the product however does have room for improvement. A small amount goes a long way very good lathering. I have a dry scalp and this hydrated and. Kept my hair smelling nice and smooth. I highly recommend and I will be buying this again.
Stacy B.
Anaheim , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love, love this stuff!!! Makes my hair so soft and shiny, rinses clean but never dries the hair or leaves build up. Subtle coconut scent, works great in conjunction with the conditioner and the deep conditioner pack (I use that at least once a week). I get a lot of compliments on my hair since I began using this product.
Shalay C.
I have never seen this before until just now. How is this? I would love to try this!
Caitlin T.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone recommend this? Or would this shampoo make your hair oily? I could see that from where its a Coconut Oil shampoo?
Isabelle P.
Gainesville, GA
Does this product moisturize well? I've seen this in stores and the price is great, I'm trying to find a cheaper alternative to the other coconut formula products for natural hair