BY PALMER'S

Replenishes Moisture &Amp; Adds Shine With Vitamin E, Coconut Oil &Amp; Keratin Moisturizes &Amp; Softens Removes Buildup No Sulfates Or Parabens For Fine, Limp Hair Discover The Polynesian Secret Of Pure Coconut Oil In Palmers&Reg; Coconut Oil Formula&Reg; Conditioning Shampoo With Vitamin E.&Nbsp; A Natural Blend Of Ingredients Replenishes Essential Oils That Have Been Stropped From Hair That Has Been Colored, Relaxed, Pressed Or Over-Styled.&Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this product moisturize well? I've seen this in stor...1 Answers
  • I have never seen this before until just now. How is thi...2 Answers
  • Does this promote hair growth1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I started using this shampoo two months ago, and I love how soft and clean it makes my hair feel." in 1 review
  • "This Shampoo smells really good and gets the job done." in 1 review
  • "I bought this shampoo because it was sulfate free and I recently learned that sulfate shampoos cause my scalp to itch." in 1 review
  • "I use the whole line of coconut , the shampoo is thick which I love for my hair. " in 1 review
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this shampoo! I have recently discovered it and it is definitely my new favorite. Not only is it budget friendly, but also cruelty free.

I love the smell of it - it reminds me of coconut cream pie.

It leaves my otherwise oily scalp and dry, color treated hair oil free, shiny, and manageable. I haven’t noticed any residue or weighing down of my hair - which is another problem I usually have with shampoos and conditioners.
April N.
Forest Lake
This is one of my favorite shampoos. I use it after I dye my hair and notice that my hair doesn’t feel like hay after using it like I have found with most shampoos and conditioners. It helps my hair gain by the hydration it lost and helps lock it in. Unfortunately, I don’t care for the smell as much as I’m getting more used to it, but that’s just a small con.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
Just bought this the other day from Walmart when I was looking for a cruelty free shampoo and conditioner. OMG does this stuff smell freaking good. And it was cheaper than the regular brand that I usually get. Gotta love me some coconut oil.
P J.
I love Palmers whole coconut oil line. This shampoo smells amazing! It lathers well and it doesn’t leave my hair tangled and dry like previous shampoos. I would recommend using the Palmers conditioner after you use the shampoo. The price is really good also. Very inexpensive for both items. I spent about ten dollars for both at my local Walmart.
Chloe B.
Loganville, GA
This is THE best drugstore (<$10) shampoo you will EVER find for natural hair. It's sulfate free, and non-stripping! I can DETANGLE my hair with this shampoo! It still cleanses my hair while also softening it and defining my curls. I'll always have a bottle on hand.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
The best affordable sulfate free shampoo. I love that it's sulfate free, I leaves my hair fresh and clean without stripping the moisture out my hair and also still having the lather. I love it
Geraldine C.
Great for frizz and dry hair!! It really gets the job done, it's a little more expensive than others but TOTALLY worth it, plus, the bottle os really big and it ia long lasting
Cindy A.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought mine at Walmart I believe they were about $6 each. I love how the Shampoo smells to me it smells like yogurt. It's a very creamy thick consistency that lathers nicely. A little bit goes a long way. It doesn't leave my hair dry and it doesn't irritate my scalp. The conditioner is thick and creamy I'm not too overjoyed of the smell, but it's not a terrible aroma. It sinks into my hair immediately. The two have helped my hair feel healthy, soft and moisturized. My hair dries faster, it curls up and gets wavy, feels light and bouncy. And that says a lot considering how damaged it was.
Paola F.
This is definitely one of my favorite shampoos. It does exactly what it says "condition". I can literally detangle my hair with my fingers using this shampoo. Not only is it free of all the damaging ingredients like sulfate and parabens but it also smells amazing. Definitely sticking to this one for a while.
Lauren K.
I have fine hair that gets dry in the harsh Chicago winter. This shampoo helps to moisturize without making it so soft that I deal with static all day. Smells amazing yet isn't too strong. Doesn't weight hair down. I always have a bottle of this on hand (:
Shalay C.
I have never seen this before until just now. How is this? I would love to try this!
Isabelle P.
Gainesville, GA
Does this product moisturize well? I've seen this in stores and the price is great, I'm trying to find a cheaper alternative to the other coconut formula products for natural hair
Caitlin T.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone recommend this? Or would this shampoo make your hair oily? I could see that from where its a Coconut Oil shampoo?
Melissa M.
Edinburgh
Does this promote hair growth