BY PALMER'S

Replenishes Moisture &Amp; Adds Shine With Vitamin E, Coconut Oil &Amp; Keratin Moisturizes &Amp; Softens Removes Buildup No Sulfates Or Parabens For Fine, Limp Hair Discover The Polynesian Secret Of Pure Coconut Oil In Palmers&Reg; Coconut Oil Formula&Reg; Conditioning Shampoo With Vitamin E.&Nbsp; A Natural Blend Of Ingredients Replenishes Essential Oils That Have Been Stropped From Hair That Has Been Colored, Relaxed, Pressed Or Over-Styled.&Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this product moisturize well? I've seen this in stores and the...1 Answers
  • I have never seen this before until just now. How is this? I woul...2 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? Or would this shampoo make your hair oi...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I started using this shampoo two months ago, and I love how soft and clean it makes my hair feel." in 1 review
  • "This Shampoo smells really good and gets the job done." in 1 review
  • "I bought this shampoo because it was sulfate free and I recently learned that sulfate shampoos cause my scalp to itch." in 1 review
  • "I use the whole line of coconut , the shampoo is thick which I love for my hair. " in 1 review
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
White Plains, NY
Only gave it one star so that this review can be seen. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AT ALL... I used this supposedly conditioning shampoo for just one wash and it totally messed up my scalp. So bad so that it irritated/burned it and I had little bleeding. I'm not sure if maybe I got a bad bottle of it or this shampoo really just doesn't work for me at all. After using it in afraid to even put anything else in my head that's how bad it hurts. To even touch it or let water run in it is super painful. I have a sensitive scalp so for something like this to irritate that bad when it supposedly doesn't have all those harsh chemicals in it is mind blowing. I now have to figure out what to do to my hair as I can't do much to it until my scalp heals.
Vivian U.
Vivian U.
I love this new line! It smells like REAL COCONUT! And it's all natural which is great because I have been using all natural products to restore my hair. This shampoo lathers really nicely and leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean, I have yet to test it out with its conditioner
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
El Dorado, AR
I like this shampoo and for it to be sulfate free, it lathers REALLY well! I use it mostly when I plan on straightening my hair. It really makes my new growth soft and easier to detangle especially when i am 4 week and up post relaxer. I would not mind repurchasing this
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
love the way this product feels and smells. It's light, and my hair feels amazing after having used it. I notice my hair has less damage since I've made the switch to a cleansing conditioner. I just love that it has coconut oil within the product.
Della G.
Della G.
I was really disappointed when I didn't like this product. My hair was dry and damaged so I hoped it would help but it ended up making it even more course than before. Left my scalp so dry that I had dandruff-- which I also didn't have before.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently stumbles on this product , picked it up at Walmart I think. It was great for my long hair, my hair can tend to get dry toward the tips of my hair and the coconut oil shampoo helped tremendously with hydration. I would recommend this for anyone with dry, damaged, or color treated hair.
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! I use this about everyday. This comes at a cheap price and the quality is outstanding! I love the scent and the amazing results! I have died and bleached my hair do many times and this keeps my hair living. Would recommend to anyone!
Tinea G.
Tinea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LET ME JUST SAY! I have NEVER came across a good "conditioning shampoo" until I came across this product coconut is extremely good for your hair! And considering I have kinky/curly this helps hydrate and moisturize. This is a staple product in my home!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
WOODLAND PARK, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used palmer coconut oil when I started getting stretchmarks and even tho i know that it cant get rid of them completely they definitely decreased the lines! I love this product because it has helped my hair grow along with my prenatal vitamins!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the product however does have room for improvement. A small amount goes a long way very good lathering. I have a dry scalp and this hydrated and. Kept my hair smelling nice and smooth. I highly recommend and I will be buying this again.
Shalay C.
Shalay C.
I have never seen this before until just now. How is this? I would love to try this!
Isabelle P.
Isabelle P.
Gainesville, GA
Does this product moisturize well? I've seen this in stores and the price is great, I'm trying to find a cheaper alternative to the other coconut formula products for natural hair
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone recommend this? Or would this shampoo make your hair oily? I could see that from where its a Coconut Oil shampoo?