Add a Photo

By PALMER'S
#1919 in Shampoo
Replenishes Moisture &Amp; Adds Shine With Vitamin E, Coconut Oil &Amp; Keratin Moisturizes &Amp; Softens Removes Buildup No Sulfates Or Parabens For Fine, Limp Hair Discover The Polynesian Secret Of Pure Coconut Oil In Palmers&Reg; Coconut Oil Formula&Reg; Conditioning Shampoo With Vitamin E.&Nbsp; A Natural Blend Of Ingredients Replenishes Essential Oils That Have Been Stropped From Hair That Has Been Colored, Relaxed, Pressed Or Over-Styled.&Nbsp; Made In Usa
Photos (5)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
White Plains, NY
Only gave it one star so that this review can be seen. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AT ALL... I used this supposedly conditioning shampoo for just one wash and it totally messed up my scalp. So bad so that it irritated/burned it and I had little bleeding. I'm not sure if maybe I got a bad bottle of it or this shampoo really just doesn't work for me at all. After using it in afraid to even put anything else in my head that's how bad it hurts. To even touch it or let water run in it is super painful. I have a sensitive scalp so for something like this to irritate that bad when it supposedly doesn't have all those harsh chemicals in it is mind blowing. I now have to figure out what to do to my hair as I can't do much to it until my scalp heals.
Shemariah B.
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
As soon as i started using it i noticed my hair beggingg to look smoothr and healthier. It even added shine as it said on the bottle. I got it from Walmart for only $5. I am very happy with this brand and wont be changing it anytime soon. I have a relaxer, so this is relaxer friendly shampoo!
Vivian U.
Vivian U.
I love this new line! It smells like REAL COCONUT! And it's all natural which is great because I have been using all natural products to restore my hair. This shampoo lathers really nicely and leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean, I have yet to test it out with its conditioner
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
El Dorado, AR
I like this shampoo and for it to be sulfate free, it lathers REALLY well! I use it mostly when I plan on straightening my hair. It really makes my new growth soft and easier to detangle especially when i am 4 week and up post relaxer. I would not mind repurchasing this
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
love the way this product feels and smells. It's light, and my hair feels amazing after having used it. I notice my hair has less damage since I've made the switch to a cleansing conditioner. I just love that it has coconut oil within the product.
Della G.
Della G.
I was really disappointed when I didn't like this product. My hair was dry and damaged so I hoped it would help but it ended up making it even more course than before. Left my scalp so dry that I had dandruff-- which I also didn't have before.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
June 19, 2017, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Conditioning Shampoo
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
June 23, 2017, 4:44 a.m.
Review for: Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Conditioning Shampoo
Smells like heavenly coconuts, makes your hair so sold and silky. I love all their products they always work very well. And it's very affordable
Geovana S.
Geovana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 19, 2017, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Conditioning Shampoo
Minha amiga usou e achou maravilhosa essa de coco que é uma delícia e deixa o cabelo vem mais solto e cheiroso
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this shampoo. I get a dry itchy patch on my scalp, and this is the only shampoo that clears it up. It doesn't dry out my hair like some other shampoos I've used.
Shalay C.
Shalay C.
I have never seen this before until just now. How is this? I would love to try this!
Isabelle P.
Isabelle P.
Gainesville, GA
Does this product moisturize well? I've seen this in stores and the price is great, I'm trying to find a cheaper alternative to the other coconut formula products for natural hair
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone recommend this? Or would this shampoo make your hair oily? I could see that from where its a Coconut Oil shampoo?