BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Body Lotion 13.5 floz. Decadently rich Body Lotion formulated with ethically and sustainably sourced organic coconut oil. Drenches the skin in luxurious 24-hour moisturization and provides unsurpassed radiance and softness to the skin. Contains no Parabens, no Phthalates, no Mineral Oil, no Gluten, No Sulfates and no Dyes. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this product in a Target Beauty Box. I’ve used Palmer’s lotions before and have always had great experiences - so I was really excited to see a coconut oil formula product from them! The lotion is thick but not “body butter thick”. It smooths into skin really well, and doesn’t leave a greasy residue afterwards. My boyfriend has used this a few times and I’ve mentioned in other reviews he is PICKY about lotion. The moisture from this product definitely seemed to last a while as well. It has a coconut-y scent obviously, which smells lovely to me, but might be a bit overwhelming to anyone who is sensitive to smells. I think it largely is due to the coconut in addition to the cacao seed butter. There is some artificial fragrance in this product, however, it is free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, sulfates and dyes. Also - Palmer’s in general is against animal testing. Especially given the price point, I think this is a really great body lotion!
Francis S.
Palmer's sent me a little sample pack of this to try.  I wasn't sure what to think since it seemed to be such a small pack but surprisingly a little goes a long way with this lotion and I was able to use it on my entire body.  And it smells awesome!  It absorbs very quickly and does not leave a film/residue/stickiness like some other lotions.  I am on the 15 hour mark and my skin is still just as soft as it was last night when I put it on.  Would definitely recommend this product.  I will be purchasing this to add to my daily regimen.  Thanks Palmer's!
Michaela C.
I got this when I first found out I was pregnant thinking this would prevent stretch marks with daily use. That's not how skin and stretch marks work, though. When it comes down to it, this is really just for moisturizing, which it does work well at. I think the formula is a bit too runny for me but I do like the scent.
Amy C.
Fort Smith, AR
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Body Lotion 13.5 oz is very moisturizing as an all over body lotion. I especially like it after a day in the sun, after dermaplaning and as my moisturizer at night. It has an effective healing way about it.
Taylor H.
i've already loved palmer's cocoa butter and then i discovered this gem! i say gem because this is truly a gem. i love this lotion, i feel moisturized all day long. its not as heavy as the cocoa butter which i love, this lotion is more light weight but it does not take away the moisturized feel. i love this lotion and i buy it at target. i would totally recommend to anyone.
Sophia R.
Rock, WV
Feels luxurious going on, and soaks into skin quickly. However, it's not very moisturizing at all and smells way too strong. I'd recommend it only if scents don't bother you and you need little moisturization.
Cristina C.
This lotion goes on very nicely, smells great and absorbs quickly.  I've only used it one time, but 12 hours later my skin still felt hydrated.  I don't know if it gave the 24 hour moisture that the package claims, but overall I think this was a good lotion.  I would purchase this.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
It is a wonder product. It nourishes the skin very well. In extreme cold weather now I have to have this. It is so gentle on skin, its light weight. I didn't fell like I have applied something. It has Raw Coconut Oil which moisurizes deeply & softens the skin. Monoï Oil which hydrates & pampers the skin and Sweet Almond Oil which soothes & comforts the skin. Highly recommended product.
Adrianna W.
Dalton, GA
I was sent a small little packet of this product. I wasn’t quite sure how I’d feel about it bc it does have coconut oil in it, i felt like it might be greasy. But i loved it. It smells great & you can smell it all day.
Kayla H.
Charlotte, NC
I love this lotion! It is very moisturizing and I have extremely dry skin. It has a nice coconut scent that’s not overwhelming. It is very affordable.