BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Body Lotion 13.5 floz. Decadently rich Body Lotion formulated with ethically and sustainably sourced organic coconut oil. Drenches the skin in luxurious 24-hour moisturization and provides unsurpassed radiance and softness to the skin. Contains no Parabens, no Phthalates, no Mineral Oil, no Gluten, No Sulfates and no Dyes. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target
Steph R.
Los Angeles
First time trying this product, Really great i loved it. Skin is nice and soft :) i would recommend it to my friends and family
Gannon K.
Guntersville, AL
Hands down best lotion ever!!!! Leaves your skin so smooth and soft. It's great for sun burns or stretch marks!
Tammy C.
This is definitely my go to lotion in the mornings, I love the smell it reminds me of those coconut chocolates. The scent lasts the whole day and I  usually still smell it at night before I shower and that is after putting it on at 4am! Myoyfriend loves the smell. It rubs in quickly and is definitely great value for your money . I love the way my skin feels after after using this and would definitely recommend.