Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilPalmer's
Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil

Palmer's Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil

Fair Trade Cerfified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil; Tahitian Monoi; Sweet Almond Oil; Macadamia Oil; Argan Oil; Grapeseed Oil; Passionflower Oil; Sunflower Oil; Apricot Oil; Sesame Oil

Is this oil good for combination skin?
Is this product thick Or is it a light oil??
I would like to try this product, someone knows if it gives good results???
Start your review of Palmer's Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this brand of oil it's so nice not to pricey, it really helps with stretch marks and very moisturizingin reviews
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I received a sample of this last week. I can say once I run out of my other oils I'm going to give this one a shot. I used it for three days in a row. Left my skin so smooth, no irritation noted and just lovely. I really enjoyed trying this one out. I believe the fullsize in this is about $11.00. I do recommend! #faceoil #PalmersCoconutOil #face #beauty #skincare #moisturizer #coconutoil
Jessica S.
Wallington, NJ
Palmer's Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil uploaded by Jessica S.
I love this product! I received this in my Walmart Beauty Box for Spring 2017. I always know Palmer to have great products for hydration. With oily/ combination skin, I'm always hesitant to using any oil based products on my face. This is an exception though. I tried the sample for about three days twice a day. After the third day I was in love and at Walmart buying a full size. This oil is like a dry oil so it doesn't leave behind a greasy feeling. It absorbs into the skin very well. I am never left with Patch of oil anywhere. It does say 3-4 drops, however I do use about 6-8 to get coverage on my neck. I also apply my regular eye cream and anti-aging cream. Since I've been using this for over two weeks, I have noticed my skin tone looking brighter. It's a great product that I will be completely loyal to when I'm finished with this bottle.
Brandi P.
Murrieta, CA
Palmer's Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil uploaded by Brandi P.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this brand for oil because I always buy these some and it smell good. I also have a dark spots and uneven color my skin tone. I must have to use this some oil to all my face and neck every night after I washed my face. I noticed the dark spots are gone. And it hydrated my skin. This is so best ever I use.
veronica R.
Palmer's Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil uploaded by veronica R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this product I am almost out and need to get some more. I use this after I am done cleansing my face to give my skin a boost of hydration. I am a big fan of coconut oil so I love the smell. I am then left with luminous glowing skin 🌟
Yoddit M.
Best bang for your buck as far as face serums go. This is one of the best I’ve used. It doesn’t clog pores and moistures very well. I loved it and wish I had more
stephanie C.
Boca Raton, FL
Palmer's Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil uploaded by stephanie C.
Most natural and clean hydrating oil moisturizer I’ve ever used. Includes 10 skin loving natural oils: extra virgin coconut oil, Tahitian monoi oil, sweet almond oil, macadamia oil, argan oil, grapeseed oil, Maracuja (passion flower) oil, sunflower oil, apricot oil and sesame oil. You can use this alone for your night skin care routine and will wake up with a healthy radiant glow.
Andrea G.
Pasadena, TX
Palmer's Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil uploaded by Andrea G.
I like this face oil but personally I prefer the skin therapy oil from the same brand Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil. The coconut oil is very oily and I prefer the skin therapy cause it has retinol in the ingredients and it really helps with my skin tone. I have been using this Palmer's Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil for my hair and it really does a good job. I feel my hair more radiant and luminous since I started using this oil in it. It’s has a really oily touch if you don’t want feeling too oily this product is not for you.
Dawn P.
Jacksonville, FL
I received a sample to try from Pinch Me...another website that sends me full size and sample size. I absolutely 💯 love Palmer's oil for for my face!! It is sooo moisturizing and sinks into your skin very well 👌 All of the Palmer products are really nice!! I've used their body and hand lotions for years!! This is actually one of the better face oils that I've tried!! It is also at a more affordable price 🤩
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Palmer's Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil uploaded by Emily W.
I am so in love with Palmers new line of coconut products! These smell amazing and work amazing! I love using my Palmers coconut oil face oil with my jade roller! My skin looks like it’s glowing after I use it! I would highly recommend this oil to anyone who has sensitive skin! I received these products for free from Palmers in exchange for an honest review.
Brittany C.
Lineville, AL
Amazing!! Had sunburn and started peeling but used this and healed it up within 2 days! I have oily skin but this does not make me look oily!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yukie K.
Mexico City
il y a un an
How to use the Palmer's Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil ? Recommendations of use. Alone or mixed with moisturizer?
Dawn P. il y a 3 mois
I also used by itself. I also put it on at night. My face felt sooo soft when woke up!!
Sherry N.
Somerset, KY
il y a 2 ans
Palmer's Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil ? What is everyone's thoughts on this product? Does it leave your face feeling really greasy?
Jenn F. il y a un an
It didn't on myself. I have combo skin and it soaked right in immediately. It's really good and cheap too!