Palmers Cocoa Butter with Vitamin-E 7.25 oz. Jar

This product is an advanced moisturizer the helps heal, soften and protect rough, dry skin. Enriched with natural cocoa butter and Vitamin E. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks. This unique formula penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Skyla W.
Brooklyn , NY
I use this product on my face after I do a deep clean and apply makeup on my face as a primer.
Faith K.
It definitely improved the appearance of my skin and made it super soft plus it smells great.
jessica m.
Fairview, OR
Used while pregnant and not only made my skin feel great but helped prevent stretch marks..
Kuku D.
Reading, PA
I've been using this for YEARS and it's the only thing I'll use on my face. Great product!
Suheyrie L.
Bronx, NY
I use this for my scars and dark spots. Loving it so far !!! Stretch marks are going away
Melissa B.
Absolutely love this product I can't go a day without it. It keeps my skin nice and soft
Christina W.
Riverside, CA
I live by this product. Makes my skin nice and smooth n rehydrate my skin really nicely.
Julie B.
Chicora, PA
An amazing cream for dealing with the pregnancy itch of stretching skin. Very soothing.
Court C.
Garden City, NY
Always have a jar of this in my bathroom. Love that it has Vitamin E in it! So gentle.
Esther M.
West Orange, NJ
I love this cocoa butter! It's the best...if you didn't know now you know!!!