BY PALMER'S

This product is an advanced moisturizer the helps heal, soften and protect rough, dry skin. Enriched with natural cocoa butter and Vitamin E. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks. This unique formula penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture. see more...

Palmers Cocoa Butter with Vitamin-E 7.25 oz. Jar
  • "I love this I use a lot in the summer it smells great and makes my legs look slick it's very moisturizing " in 14 reviews
  • "Love the smell very chocolatey, suffer from dry skin so definitely works for me, ideal before bed xx" in 11 reviews
Lindsey B.
Works decently, but I believe youll get stretch marks no matter what. Smells great. Oily, creamy texture
Maria M.
Happy Valley, OR
A little goes a long way. I love using this in the morning and at night. Helos me feel moisturized.
Lysa T.
Mohegan Lake, NY
I use this in the winter... Great for very dry skin... and as a bonus it evens out your skin tone
Skyla W.
Brooklyn , NY
I use this product on my face after I do a deep clean and apply makeup on my face as a primer.
Faith K.
It definitely improved the appearance of my skin and made it super soft plus it smells great.
jessica m.
Fairview, OR
Used while pregnant and not only made my skin feel great but helped prevent stretch marks..
Kuku D.
Reading, PA
I've been using this for YEARS and it's the only thing I'll use on my face. Great product!
Suheyrie L.
Bronx, NY
I use this for my scars and dark spots. Loving it so far !!! Stretch marks are going away
Melissa B.
Absolutely love this product I can't go a day without it. It keeps my skin nice and soft
Christina W.
Riverside, CA
I live by this product. Makes my skin nice and smooth n rehydrate my skin really nicely.

back