BY PALMER'S

This product is an advanced moisturizer the helps heal, soften and protect rough, dry skin. Enriched with natural cocoa butter and Vitamin E. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks. This unique formula penetrates as deep as the dryness and helps restore vital moisture. see more...

Palmers Cocoa Butter with Vitamin-E 7.25 oz. Jar
  • "I love this I use a lot in the summer it smells great and makes my legs look slick it's very moisturizing " in 14 reviews
  • "Love the smell very chocolatey, suffer from dry skin so definitely works for me, ideal before bed xx" in 11 reviews
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
Used this product when I was pregnant and after. Kept my stomach moisturized so stretch marks were kept to minimum.
Daivelis G.
Bronx, NY
Este producto es muy bueno porque te ayuda a tener una piel hermosa a base de su cocoa y ya que contiene vitamina E
Sarah Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Who doesn't love this product!! I work in a pharmacy and people purchase this daily, works great and smells great
Vanessa P.
I love using this Palmer's Cocoa Butter not only does it moisturizer but it helps keep your skin an even tone!!!!
Ashley V.
I loved using this to rub on my pregnant belly! It relieves the itchiness and helped prevent stretch marks!
Sachi J.
Lithonia, GA
This is a favorite in my home...leaves your body soft and smelling good. I would recommend this to everyone
Molly E.
My go to lotion, isn't oily and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturizers for hours. Great scent as well.
Corrinna R.
Portland, OR
Smooth and creamy, just like real butter for your skin (without the greasiness!)! Light appealing scent.
Margaret J.
I love the cocoa smell. It leaves you skin soft and smooth. Great for after shower/ tub use. Great price

back